PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R’s problems are always someone else’s fault aren’t they? Typical narcissist. When she was young around 25 years ago parents were parents and not your best friend so maybe just maybe people weren’t open with her because she was a child and the adult stuff wasn’t her business. If your parents didn’t have the money for the latest trainers you got what they could afford and if you had to play out in your school shoes then so be it. Time she took responsibility of her own actions and realise what an utterly tit parent she is.

Funny how she thinks Wilbs doesn’t understand more than one or two words unless it’s about animals but if auntie Hannah asks him to come back as she hasn’t finished cutting his hair he knows what she means. She is so full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My parents weren't open with me. I couldn't talk about boys, drinking, sex etc... anything! My mum was pretty strict looking back, but I never went on to do drugs and I definitely didn't get STIs! (Why does Riddled always have to blame someone else for her duck ups?)
I went to wild parties but I always got home on time or I'd stop at a friends house (and my parents would know where I was stopping). And do you know why? Because I respected my Parents. Even if they pissed me off. I knew I was the child and they were the adults.
When you read here Racheleaelael: You're their Mum, not their Bestie. Stop trying to be the cool parent. You can be their friend when they're adults. No wonder they're running wild, there are no repercussions whatsoever. It's all just 'hilarious' content for paymecon.

Reactions: 49
@chickenshopcharlie

thank you ..I too am turning in -
I can work on all this tomorrow…I have severe sciatica which is subsiding ..
as I continue to rest ..

So will work at it all properly…
had replies to my messages almost instantly…

let’s hope, just hope …🙏
Presumably he’s looking at everything, PayPal, rip off Freedom Programme, proceeds from selling her child’s autism in sweatshirts…etc etc etc? Not to mention her unethical practices.

Reactions: 17
I'm not being mean but she wanted to decorate the prison and make it really lush for the women? They're in prison for a reason! And the babies would be too young to notice as aren't they only allowed to keep their babies with them until they're one? She is so full of tit! I really hope the twitter person investigates fully.
This is exactly what I thought as well. As horrible as it sounds the women in prison have food, a roof over their heads, heating etc. They are there because they have committed a crime whether it was abuse that led them down a bad path, they still committed a crime. If I was to donate to a charity, I would rather do one for families closer to home in my area.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The sad part is that the huns will be copying rashflaps parenting, which is dire, so all she’s doing is creating a circle of people who’s parenting is such low bar, and the only person it hurts is all the innocent children. My13 almost 14 yr old would never dream of behaving like L and she’s got severe ADHD with ASD traits, so it goes to show just how awful her and sloshys parenting is.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Haven't done a great job with those teenagers have you Rach? I understand one of them going off the rails, that's life, but all 4 of them??? Not exactly parenting goals is she....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
So basically, the lack of any parenting going on is resulting in each of the kids being absolute little shits, and Rancid is crying in her loft about it because she doesn't know what to do. Oh, how my heart bleeds for poor little Ratchet with the turned in toes!
I don't know how she's got the brass neck to dole out parenting advice given how they are all turning out!

Reactions: 34
I don't know how she's got the brass neck to dole out parenting advice given how they are all turning out!
Betsy was drinking underage (both at home, and going out clubbing, presumably with fake ID). Bringing random men back for sex in the shed. Running an illegal taxi service around town late at night.
Seb has been smoking weed since he was 13, had multiple visits to the clap clinic (implying that he wasn't practicing safe sex), also drinking underage. Possibly involved in scooter and car crashes.
Tallulah took provocative photos out in the shed and uploaded them to Instagram. Is out all hours with nobody having any idea where she is, outright ignored the adult who was in charge when Ratchet and Sloshua were away (stayed out 3 hours past her curfew, brought loads of mates back and tried to start a fire). Somehow has the money to get her hair highlighted and buy herself takeaway meals. Also possibly now drinking and vaping.
Isaac has been regularly vaping and is constantly in trouble at school, never seems to be home.
Edie dresses and acts like a spoilt teenager, asking for expensive make up and skin care for Christmas.

All this because poor little Raychalllleeeeeee didn't get the trainers she wanted when she was a teenager 🤷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I went abit off the rails hanging with the wrong crowd. But I don't blame anyone but myself. And as a parent I want the opposite for my children and try my hardest to steer them on the right path and because iv done things myself, I know all the tricks in the book and know what signs to look out for. I don't think its funny and she shouldn't either!
Its not good that isaac has his phone confiscated all the time. Its not good that Lula apparent friends are setting her up all the time (that can become dangerous quickly) and its really not good that at aged 16 seb is turning to drugs because he's depressed!! Has she bleeping heard herself

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I went abit off the rails hanging with the wrong crowd. But I don't blame anyone but myself. And as a parent I want the opposite for my children and try my hardest to steer them on the right path and because iv done things myself, I know all the tricks in the book and know what signs to look out for. I don't think its funny and she shouldn't either!
Its not good that isaac has his phone confiscated all the time. Its not good that Lula apparent friends are setting her up all the time (that can become dangerous quickly) and its really not good that at aged 16 seb is turning to drugs because he's depressed!! Has she bleeping heard herself
snap! My 15 YO asked me for £50 last week to go camping. I was like 'you must think I'm stupid, I did the same thing and was pissed on a field. No you're not going' he's accepted that and is fine about it, I get all kids try their luck but there Should be boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If they were my kids and I had the money that both me and my partner could “work” from home, we would be with them all the time doing family things rather than visiting sex shops together, we would be paying for private counselling rather than mulberry bags and watches. What is the point in all this money if you are slowly watching your children self destruct.

• Sad
What does she look like with that mulberry wrist strap on 🤦🏼‍♀️

She looks like she’s gone trampolining and is waiting to hear when it’s her time to leave.
Can all pink bands please make their way out thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I'm not being mean but she wanted to decorate the prison and make it really lush for the women? They're in prison for a reason! And the babies would be too young to notice as aren't they only allowed to keep their babies with them until they're one? She is so full of tit! I really hope the twitter person investigates fully.
I am not being mean either but I agree. But the victim of a crime committed by a woman it kind of bothers me.

Reactions: 15
If they were my kids and I had the money that both me and my partner could “work” from home, we would be with them all the time doing family things rather than visiting sex shops together, we would be paying for private counselling rather than mulberry bags and watches. What is the point in all this money if you are slowly watching your children self destruct.
That is actually a good point about counselling.
I believe all kids, especially ones moving into the teenage years would benefit from some sort of mental support. Given what she claims Lula and the boys have gone through it would be the sensible thing to do. For most an available loving supportive parent is enough but we all know she’s non of those things. With her money she could be righting the wrongs before it’s too late for those kids.

Reactions: 22
I am not being mean either but I agree. But the victim of a crime committed by a woman it kind of bothers me.
She has the opinion that women can't do any wrong.
In her mind women can't be domestic abusers, women can't be "trolls" because they have kids and good jobs, women can't be in a mother and baby unit in prison.
🤦‍♀️ her mind is fucked.
If she lived next door to rose west she would have probably defended her and said she couldn't possibly have done anything wrong because she's a mother!

Reactions: 23
I went massively off the rails when i was a teenager, I made all those decisions to do it, and I have done all I can to drum it into my kids to make good choices because I didn’t.
Thank god both of them have!!
I have been the parent, not a mate, but a parent they can come to with something that’s worrying them.
God knows what those pair of clowns are doing!! They have complete opposite parenting styles, he tries to bring order and discipline, she laughs and snorts trying to bully him, he gives in and none of the kids have any guidance or discipline because she doesn’t want to parent but mocks him if he does.
Sometimes kids make bad choices. It’s part of the learning curve, but when all 4 of them are doing it and making bad choices constantly, no wonder SS are asking questions about their home life.
And dealing vapes?!? Is she on crack!! If she’s finding empty vapes it’s cos they have been smoked! Lula is smoking them in her room!!
I’m sure dealing vapes sounds so much more dramatic though, bleeping clown of a mother

Reactions: 36
Just dropping these here
Ha ha. Doesn’t read here? I said a few days back that they are desperate to get out of Torbay but wouldn't risk another court case with Edie's Dad.

Good luck with a drastic move to a big city (I'm calling Liverpool at this point. Unless still scamming, they will never be able to afford London) with a Level 3 non verbal violent now 10 year old.

Reactions: 17
@chickenshopcharlie

thank you ..I too am turning in -
I can work on all this tomorrow…I have severe sciatica which is subsiding ..
as I continue to rest ..

So will work at it all properly…
had replies to my messages almost instantly…

let’s hope, just hope …🙏
I have been doing my own little ‘project’ recently so I have quite a lot of info close to hand 👍 here’s some fundraising info. Don’t forget all the PayPal and go fund me info is in the wiki. Let’s do this!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
I have been doing my own little ‘project’ recently so I have quite a lot of info close to hand 👍 here’s some fundraising info. Don’t forget all the PayPal and go fund me info is in the wiki. Let’s do this!!
God when you see all this you can't believe more huns aren't disgruntled! How many raffle winners have we seen? How many newsletters or promised content is available on Patreon? How many saved women have come to Tattle to tell us how we're all wrong because St Rancid helped them?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.