PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread so forgive me if I'm not making sense... I've seen a few of her stories regarding her kids autism and she makes it seem like it's a life changing condition and that it's a huge struggle. So I went on and watched a few bits with Wilby in and ... am I blind? I'm just not seeing it. Unless he's mildly on the spectrum? My son is 3 years older than hers, non verbal and has the cognitive ability of a 1 year old. Now that's autism to fuckin cry about! I was just expecting to see more of a struggle with the way she goes on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Lucy was last online earlier today and Frida hasn't been here for 3 weeks now, I hope she's ok.

Speaking of women in prison, I mentioned quite a while ago of someone who was quite similar to Rachel who started up a dv 'charity'. She also ran some sort of charity for prisoners, one Easter an appeal was put out for every prisoner to have a £40 handmade Easter egg. She would bleat constantly about how they were all victims and ordered me to forgive my abuser, who showed no remorse at all but they were a victim. I'm seeing this in Rachel, people are in prison for a reason and don't need all these expensive gifts and decorations.

And another thing, who is she blaming for the way the kids are turning out. She blames her parents for herself, I assume she is blaming the kids for the way they are behaving.

Reactions: 31
New to the thread so forgive me if I'm not making sense... I've seen a few of her stories regarding her kids autism and she makes it seem like it's a life changing condition and that it's a huge struggle. So I went on and watched a few bits with Wilby in and ... am I blind? I'm just not seeing it. Unless he's mildly on the spectrum? My son is 3 years older than hers, non verbal and has the cognitive ability of a 1 year old. Now that's autism to fuckin cry about! I was just expecting to see more of a struggle with the way she goes on about it.
She made out he was severe and was non verbal. Then he started liking palm trees and saying "wow" when he saw them so she printed a load of jumpers and t-shirts with palm trees and wow on them and sold them out her shop. He then started saying "oh dear" (a lot of times in context) so once again she used this to sell tat for her shop. He is showing to be a clever little boy who knows all his colours and animals etc but this all started once he went to nursery and has come on in leaps and bounds since starting. Prior to this they would film him without speaking to him. It was really creepy and frustrating. When they were at the beach and he was jumping the waves they would just stand there, phone in hand not interacting with him in any way, shape or form. He has been sat in a high chair in front of an ipad since he was weaned with no conversation.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She made out he was severe and was non verbal. Then he started liking palm trees and saying "wow" when he saw them so she printed a load of jumpers and t-shirts with palm trees and wow on them and sold them out her shop. He then started saying "oh dear" (a lot of times in context) so once again she used this to sell tat for her shop. He is showing to be a clever little boy who knows all his colours and animals etc but this all started once he went to nursery and has come on in leaps and bounds since starting. Prior to this they would film him without speaking to him. It was really creepy and frustrating. When they were at the beach and he was jumping the waves they would just stand there, phone in hand not interacting with him in any way, shape or form. He has been sat in a high chair in front of an ipad since he was weaned with no conversation.
Nah I hate people like this. That throw around the word autism to excuse their own crappy parenting 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Lucy was last online earlier today and Frida hasn't been here for 3 weeks now, I hope she's ok.

Speaking of women in prison, I mentioned quite a while ago of someone who was quite similar to Rachel who started up a dv 'charity'. She also ran some sort of charity for prisoners, one Easter an appeal was put out for every prisoner to have a £40 handmade Easter egg. She would bleat constantly about how they were all victims and ordered me to forgive my abuser, who showed no remorse at all but they were a victim. I'm seeing this in Rachel, people are in prison for a reason and don't need all these expensive gifts and decorations.

And another thing, who is she blaming for the way the kids are turning out. She blames her parents for herself, I assume she is blaming the kids for the way they are behaving.
A very important point.

Her Mother, her Father, her Step Mum, trolls - everyone and anyone including the kitchen sink are the cause of Rs woes.

But the children's woes are purely down to their own "bad decisions".

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Of course Seb is getting a car for his 17th. Whilst I agree it would be fair given that B got one, I just feel it will be a recipe for disaster 🙈

Reactions: 21
And lastly for now. Straight from the horse’s mouth that all proceeds from the shop go back into the women’s centre to help women and children.

@RenesFondon let me know if there’s anything else you need and I’ll see if I have it.
Can’t find the lottery funding at the moment but I’m sure that’s in the wiki too.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is her little £240 ‘freedom’ course for the huns…
Of all the money makers this one angers me the most. I’ve seen the proper FP delivered by genuine, honest and caring DV professionals. Money has not been made on the back of it - infact the opposite, funds/grants have been applied for from local authorities to enable the programmes to be run. Those delivering were paid their usual wage (if at all) which is never that generous in a charity setting, everyone participating (usually small and extremely private groups) were safeguarded at every stage. The money that’s been made on the back of this is disgusting whichever way you flip it. She makes a fortune from her various income sources and this is exactly where those funds should be getting diverted. Not Gucci, VB, holidays, cars, unnecessary trips away, house renovations…work shy living.

Reactions: 21
I'm sound. I've just given up 😂. The whole sex shop-toys-cocaine use-Josh etc knocked me sick when I gave it some thought. One of those things when you've just seen enough. It's all awful and honestly i don't want those poor children on my conscience.

I'll keep my account on here just in case though. But yes, all good with me. Just seen and heard my limit 😬🙋🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I have been doing my own little ‘project’ recently so I have quite a lot of info close to hand 👍 here’s some fundraising info. Don’t forget all the PayPal and go fund me info is in the wiki. Let’s do this!!
When you look at the bigger picture, right from the start of her page (2016) all the donations and fundraising etc..what has she got to show really for the hundreds of thousands of pounds over the years??? Who exactly has she helped? A handful of people with a second hand pushchair, a fridge freezer, a few women turning up to take her apparent freedom programme 🤦‍♀️
Its disgusting that people can't see the obvious!

Reactions: 29
Anyone here follow Rachel sutda?
can’t quite work out if she is supporting sistah space or not???

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Have you got the first few go fund me ones as well? For the warriors and her house?

Reactions: 2
I'm sound. I've just given up 😂. The whole sex shop-toys-cocaine use-Josh etc knocked me sick when I gave it some thought. One of those things when you've just seen enough. It's all awful and honestly i don't want those poor children on my conscience.

I'll keep my account on here just in case though. But yes, all good with me. Just seen and heard my limit 😬🙋🏻‍♀️.
yay, glad to hear from you. I get what you mean, i've been getting fed up of it lately. please check in with us now and again though 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When you look at the bigger picture, right from the start of her page (2016) all the donations and fundraising etc..what has she got to show really for the hundreds of thousands of pounds over the years??? Who exactly has she helped? A handful of people with a second hand pushchair, a fridge freezer, a few women turning up to take her apparent freedom programme 🤦‍♀️
Its disgusting that people can't see the obvious!
Even back in the PayPal days, nobody has ever come forward to say they received the monthly newsletter she promised. Not a single one. All the people who have come on here over the years saying they had donated, and not one of them has confirmed that they had any information back from her with details of where the money was going (apart from one, who was cancelling and getting a refund, and was sent some screenshots listing things that didn't cost Racket anything like "box of Sheepers slippers sent to X refuge", they were donated by Sheepers so would have only cost the price of a courier).

Even when she did her snotty rant and named Tattle, and huns came to defend her, as far as I remember, still none of them claimed to have any idea where the money had really gone.

Anyone who is still putting money in her pockets is absolutely deluded if they think it's being spent on anything other than her designer lifestyle.

Reactions: 28
Even back in the PayPal days, nobody has ever come forward to say they received the monthly newsletter she promised. Not a single one. All the people who have come on here over the years saying they had donated, and not one of them has confirmed that they had any information back from her with details of where the money was going (apart from one, who was cancelling and getting a refund, and was sent some screenshots listing things that didn't cost Racket anything like "box of Sheepers slippers sent to X refuge", they were donated by Sheepers so would have only cost the price of a courier).

Even when she did her snotty rant and named Tattle, and huns came to defend her, as far as I remember, still none of them claimed to have any idea where the money had really gone.

Anyone who is still putting money in her pockets is absolutely deluded if they think it's being spent on anything other than her designer lifestyle.
the only person who has ever publicaly thanked her is her mate Betty when she got the posh crisps, easter eggs and (coincidentally) asos and costa vouchers for her birthday recently

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.