PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first picture clearly shows her to be a liar.

Trolling is purposely going on someone's page or inbox and purposely stirring up opposing opinions for reactions.

Its obviously not on her feed as she would see it and doesnt need her huns to tell her. Her huns dont see her inbox or private emails so it's not there.

So where are you being trolled Rachel, you thick tit?! This page isn't trolling you knobhead, its idle gossip. As I've said before prove it wrong!! You can't!!
It sounds like the huns are guiltily of pointing it out to her too. I find it hilarious they are saying "look at these horrible things they are saying about you. LOOK AT IT!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have contacted the author and he has replied.
he has asked to see a copy of the Amazon wish lists …from memory the half term, Xmas and Styl …

do you have a copy please .. @VCJR
No I haven't got a copy 😫, but hopefully another Tattle troll will.
How did you contact the author? Was it via Twitter, because I don't use twitter, so I'm not sure how to contact him/her.
But I would absolutely love to contact the author & pass on anything he wants to know about Rachel Hambleton & her Patchwork Club 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must be horrified that Edie's dad is in control in that situation. That is the only thing keeping them from moving. And we all know she hates being out of control.

Reactions: 21
The first picture clearly shows her to be a liar.

Trolling is purposely going on someone's page or inbox and purposely stirring up opposing opinions for reactions.

Its obviously not on her feed as she would see it and doesnt need her huns to tell her. Her huns dont see her inbox or private emails so it's not there.

So where are you being trolled Rachel, you thick tit?! This page isn't trolling you knobhead, its idle gossip. As I've said before prove it wrong!! You can't!!
What does it say at the bottom of the first pic, I can’t see it as it’s covered with a grid of pictures?

Reactions: 2
I have contacted the author and he has replied.
he has asked to see a copy of the Amazon wish lists …from memory the half term, Xmas and Styl …

do you have a copy please .. @VCJR
Hey guys, I’m still here! Just been lurking because there’s been a lot going on, kids ill etc but I’m keeping up.
I think I have the wishlists, I’ll check. The Christmas one for this year never went live, she never advertised it. Do you still want it?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey guys, I’m still here! Just been lurking because there’s been a lot going on, kids ill etc but I’m keeping up.
I think I have the wishlists, I’ll check. The Christmas one for this year never went live, she never advertised it. Do you still want it?
@chickenshopcharlie

yes please …any you have …
he says the Footlocker etc Gift Vouchers ..e vouchers are are Red Flags

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why can’t she look at the camera when talking ? Oh because she is lying!! It’s so obvious watching her body language.

Reactions: 27
Thank you for the pics showing the comment.
She has zero interest, pull the other one, you are obsessed Riddled.

Reactions: 10
Brace yourself coz it’s looooooong!
This is this years Christmas one…
Don’t think I have the prison one but I’ll double check. I have a SR of all the presents she got from the huns. I’ll compress and post.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.