PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourself coz it’s looooooong!
This is this years Christmas one…
Don’t think I have the prison one but I’ll double check. I have a SR of all the presents she got from the huns. I’ll compress and post.
duck me!
That's longer than Edie's Christmas list!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Don’t know if this is helpful at all?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Brace yourself coz it’s looooooong!
This is this years Christmas one…
Don’t think I have the prison one but I’ll double check. I have a SR of all the presents she got from the huns. I’ll compress and post.
bleeping hell, scrolled for a year on that. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@chickenshopcharlie

thank you ..I too am turning in -
I can work on all this tomorrow…I have severe sciatica which is subsiding ..
as I continue to rest ..

So will work at it all properly…
had replies to my messages almost instantly…

let’s hope, just hope …🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought that! Obviously if it's not something about her or for her, it's not significant. I'm surprised she's allowed it, just in case he falls balls deep into a fellow student.
oh my god can you imagine his fashun posts whenhe’s getting ready for college. Gonna be extra special. Definitely going to end up latching onto some unsuspecting sixth former 😂

No I haven't got a copy 😫, but hopefully another Tattle troll will.
How did you contact the author? Was it via Twitter, because I don't use twitter, so I'm not sure how to contact him/her.
But I would absolutely love to contact the author & pass on anything he wants to know about Rachel Hambleton & her Patchwork Club 🥰.
Where do we all sign up to beg them to cover her next?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Too many drugs, too much alcohol, and too many STDs". Exactly like all your kids have been doing then - Seb's been on the weed since he was 13 and has been to the clap clinic, Bratsy was drinking to excess when she was 14 and was bringing random blokes back for one night stands in the shed.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
"Too many drugs, too much alcohol, and too many STDs". Exactly like all your kids have been doing then - Seb's been on the weed since he was 13 and has been to the clap clinic, Bratsy was drinking to excess when she was 14 and was bringing random blokes back for one night stands in the shed.
She did a live this morning crying because L was meant to he staying over at the home of the girl who started the rumour about her a few months ago then it turned out that the sleepover was at the home of the boy who had instigated the rumours at the time. L had been asked to get the vodka as she had older sisters (?) and had asked B's friend who's staying with them who told Bekind. R then took L's phone off her and didn't let her go to the party. She then found 18 used vapes in her room and asked Isaac if L was dealing vapes. She got loads of comments saying if they were used why weren't they just put in the bin but ignored all of them. She also said Seb is being vile, he was good in the summer when he was making £400-£500 a week and was seeing a girl and buying her dinners and stuff but she doesn't want to see him anymore so he's gone back to smoking loads of weed because he's skint and depressed and has been having a go at Joyce. B tried to make him feel better by saying that when she fell out with a previous boyfriend she started going out with a nice boy who would treat her properly but she wasnt feeling it because he gave her the ick and this girl knows Seb is nice but thats not what she's looking for. Bit of a rubbish analogy but there we go. Oh and isaac hasn't had a phone in months because he's too immature. Sure there was more but only saw bits. Will find out tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
She did a live this morning crying because L was meant to he staying over at the home of the girl who started the rumour about her a few months ago then it turned out that the sleepover was at the home of the boy who had instigated the rumours at the time. L had been asked to get the vodka as she had older sisters (?) and had asked B's friend who's staying with them who told Bekind. R then took L's phone off her and didn't let her go to the party. She then found 18 used vapes in her room and asked Isaac if L was dealing vapes. She got loads of comments saying if they were used why weren't they just put in the bin but ignored all of them. She also said Seb is being vile, he was good in the summer when he was making £400-£500 a week and was seeing a girl and buying her dinners and stuff but she doesn't want to see him anymore so he's gone back to smoking loads of weed because he's skint and depressed and has been having a go at Joyce. B tried to make him feel better by saying that when she fell out with a previous boyfriend she started going out with a nice boy who would treat her properly but she wasnt feeling it because he gave her the ick and this girl knows Seb is nice but thats not what she's looking for. Bit of a rubbish analogy but there we go. Oh and isaac hasn't had a phone in months because he's too immature. Sure there was more but only saw bits. Will find out tomorrow.
So basically, the lack of any parenting going on is resulting in each of the kids being absolute little shits, and Rancid is crying in her loft about it because she doesn't know what to do. Oh, how my heart bleeds for poor little Ratchet with the turned in toes!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I dont understand the relevance in her sharing this post .
I have seen this post shared by a few of her Insta Huns, one especially who is mildly obsessed by Ratshit but I don't believe she has ever met. Again I don't see the relevance or the lady on the post is🤔

Reactions: 6
I'm not being mean but she wanted to decorate the prison and make it really lush for the women? They're in prison for a reason! And the babies would be too young to notice as aren't they only allowed to keep their babies with them until they're one? She is so full of tit! I really hope the twitter person investigates fully.

Reactions: 38
I'm not being mean but she wanted to decorate the prison and make it really lush for the women? They're in prison for a reason! And the babies would be too young to notice as aren't they only allowed to keep their babies with them until they're one? She is so full of tit! I really hope the twitter person investigates fully.
The babies are only there until they're 18 months old.

Reactions: 13
So when Rachel Hambleton was a teenager, because she didn't have parents or trainers & nobody loved her, she ended up taking too many drugs, drinking too much alcohol, getting STD's, making horrific life choices and hurting good people.
Now she's a 40 year old adult, she still does.& has all of the above!!!
As well as being an unfit mother, and liar & a bleeping thief!!!!
She's far worse now than when she was a teenager and she has 5 children in her care!!!!!
😖😭😖

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.