PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could have something to do with the fact that she’s just found out that her 13 year old daughter is sexually active.
Now I must stress she was very careful not to actually say that but what she did say is ‘she’s made bad choices with her boyfriend’ and ‘when Betsy was first sexually active I could talk to her about it but I can’t with Lu’ 😱
duck me! Someone needs to stage an intervention and take that bleeping phone off her. She needs to learn how to actually be a parent to those kids instead of just crying in the attic for the paying followers about how she can't cope with them while they're running riot downstairs.

Reactions: 28
I'm sound. I've just given up 😂. The whole sex shop-toys-cocaine use-Josh etc knocked me sick when I gave it some thought. One of those things when you've just seen enough. It's all awful and honestly i don't want those poor children on my conscience.

I'll keep my account on here just in case though. But yes, all good with me. Just seen and heard my limit 😬🙋🏻‍♀️.
Phew you are still about. Miss your thoughts. But totally get it ! Xxx

Reactions: 4
Ohh and look how, not 12 months later, “Em” has been added to the toxic heap along with anyone else who’s said / done anything she doesn’t like. Unbelievable how quickly she discards people from her life. She’s so fickle.
Another red flag for any investigation - the number of people added and resigned as directors…any time there is a school girl spat.

Reactions: 29
be careful posting these. When they read tattle and see these, they will be able to find the messages themselves presumably and link your social media account and identify you. Just thought I’d mention incase you hadn’t thought x
Thank you - I did consider this but I am happy with all of my comments on here, I don't feel I have said anything unnecessarily harsh or out of order and if she wants to "out me" to my friends and family I am certain they won't be alarmed at what I've said. I don't really have many other social media platforms as really use Insta for dream house renovation ideas :)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s so hard to get proof of what you say coz she jumps all over the place all the time. But here’s this bit and I’ll find the bit where she says about B.
As soon as T plays up she gets shipped off to grandma’s. Her poor ill mum having to deal with that!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Another red flag for any investigation - the number of people added and resigned as directors…any time there is a school girl spat.
Josie was in that video helping out as well as R’s mum, all 3 of them have been on the toxic heap. Although her mum is wheeled out again for now

Reactions: 17
It’s so hard to get proof of what you say coz she jumps all over the place all the time. But here’s this bit and I’ll find the bit where she says about B.
As soon as T plays up she gets shipped off to grandma’s. Her poor ill mum having to deal with that!
Can’t believe how often she’s complained that she doesn’t have parents and has to steal other people’s dads as she’s basically an orphan yet she gets so much help from her mum. Might only just be for one child but that’s more than I get from parents or in laws. I don’t mind, I’m happy to raise my children myself, but it does piss me off the constant complaining when she’s actually got more support than most.

Reactions: 34
Can’t believe how often she’s complained that she doesn’t have parents and has to steal other people’s dads as she’s basically an orphan yet she gets so much help from her mum. Might only just be for one child but that’s more than I get from parents or in laws. I don’t mind, I’m happy to raise my children myself, but it does piss me off the constant complaining when she’s actually got more support than most.
Both my parents are dead, but I hadn't had anything to do with either for years before anyway. Plus I moved across the country, so have raised my child without any outside help (that wasn't official paid for childcare). And guess what - she's not drinking, vaping, or having underage sex!

Also, do your kids tell you everything, or do they tell you nothing Raq? Because you've contradicted yourself there 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not being funny but if your 13 year old daughter (who has also already got so many issues going on in her life) is having underage sex, drinking at house parties, smoking vapes and setting fires in a house whilst unattended then you don't need to ship her off to her cancer stricken grandmother to deal with, you need to get the duck off your phone, get off the bleeping Internet, take time off from your "job" and be a parent and sort it out!!
And thats not even mentioning seb! He's drinking, smoking drugs, getting into auto accidents, has depression and is physically fighting his father!!!!
Honest to God those kids are being failed massively and not just by their parents, but every single adult that is around them!!!
Someone needs to step in before it gets really bad and something serious happens!
Why the duck is she letting her 13yr old daughter sleep over (she's said that previously) a boys house that she hasn't even met yet!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
There’s the second bit. It was actually straight after the first video but I stopped it coz it was getting too long! I kept going with this for a while coz I like the bit where she says about T’s mates ‘probably coz they think I’m a tit mum’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I'm not being funny but if your 13 year old daughter (who has also already got so many issues going on in her life) is having underage sex, drinking at house parties, smoking vapes and setting fires in a house whilst unattended then you don't need to ship her off to her cancer stricken grandmother to deal with, you need to get the duck off your phone, get off the bleeping Internet, take time off from your "job" and be a parent and sort it out!!
And thats not even mentioning seb! He's drinking, smoking drugs, getting into auto accidents, has depression and is physically fighting his father!!!!
Honest to God those kids are being failed massively and not just by their parents, but every single adult that is around them!!!
Someone needs to step in before it gets really bad and something serious happens!
Why the duck is she letting her 13yr old daughter sleep over (she's said that previously) a boys house that she hasn't even met yet!!!
But remember, she's trying to give them a childhood that they don't need therapy to get over /s

Two adults in that house who don't have to work, and still they haven't got the brain power between them to sort out parenting their patchwork kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
duck me! Someone needs to stage an intervention and take that bleeping phone off her. She needs to learn how to actually be a parent to those kids instead of just crying in the attic for the paying followers about how she can't cope with them while they're running riot downstairs.
Let’s face it there have been numerous opportunities for Lula to have been able to behave in the manner she is claiming she has. Maybe don’t leave your kids as often as you do and not with randoms who come in and out of your life.
I’m wondering if the people who have been dropped and deemed toxic actually aren’t and have decided to step away from something theyknow is wrong and dangerous.

Reactions: 40
What a despicable disgusting woman - like I didn’t already know. I cannot imagine sharing that level of sensitive and deeply personal information about my child to thousands of paying strangers. Not to worry that will afford L a nice Xmas present..but at what cost?!! Also at what point would you start questioning where you are going wrong as a parent for these behaviours?! I feel so very very sad for L. If she does have Autism or is ND then she is very likely to get caught up in what she believes will make her more ‘normal’, she’s also an easy target as her parents are seemingly never present, she’s probably very loyal to her perceived friends and is, ultimately, a teenager navigating her way into young adulthood. Perhaps if she had more consistent and considerate parenting she wouldn’t keep making poor choices. Poor Lula 🥲🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 43
There’s the second bit. It was actually straight after the first video but I stopped it coz it was getting too long! I kept going with this for a while coz I like the bit where she says about T’s mates ‘probably coz they think I’m a tit mum’
duck me... I know it can happen but not every teenager who does things they shouldn't come from an abusive household ffs 🤦‍♀️ it that was me, yes I'd be informing the parents but if I was that parent, I'd want to bloody know. My son has a heart condition so if he was ever stupid enough to do that I'd want to know for the sake of his health, mine can't even have energy drinks etc thankfully my son is sensible and takes his condition seriously but you never know.
So yes, she should be informing Lula's "friends" parents imo

Reactions: 32
Let’s face it there have been numerous opportunities for Lula to have been able to behave in the manner she is claiming she has. Maybe don’t leave your kids as often as you do and not with randoms who come in and out of your life.
I’m wondering if the people who have been dropped and deemed toxic actually aren’t and have decided to step away from something theyknow is wrong and dangerous.
The fact she is hinting this on an open platform (and getting paid for it) it’s out of order. I really hope someone in an education or health position sees this cause it’s damaging towards Lula. But yep agree she should never be left with randoms for them to swan off.

Reactions: 21
Why don’t these kids throw their empty vapes in the bin surely it’s more hassle texting to ask to come round to take empty vape
My kids roughly same age I’ve an 18 year old that’s now lived away from me 16 months in the army he’s moved barracks 3 times and was thrown out of his local last week for being sick that’s the first time he’s been super drunk and I still had the chat of being careful even though he’s a bloody soldier it’s what parents do that care (plus I have to think of civilians taking advantage)
I’ve got a 15 year old nearly 16 with a boyfriend she’s openly told me they don’t even kiss but he does come round the house and they are allowed in her bedroom but it’s controlled and conversations happen
The reason she can’t talk to her kids is she’s completely absent from their lives

Reactions: 35
She is such a whiny fake cry baby. It’s the same old same old bullshit with her 🥱

Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for her mum being left to deal with L when she’s battling her own illnesses, and I feel sorry for all the kids who are just continuously left and abandoned with whoever. I’ve never left my kids like she does hers. I’ve only ever left them occasionally and then only with people like my mum or their dad. I wouldn’t be able to relax if I left them to their own devices cos you just don’t know what’s going to happen / especially in that house where anything seemingly goes. It’s wrong on so many levels, it flabbergasts me.

Reactions: 19
@chickenshopcharlie THANK YOU

@Somerset girl

both re Raffles
I have a memory of checking out the raffles at Crowdfunder and saw the raffle drawn
I did post on here somewhere …I saw the winners but assumed she notified ..will see if I can find it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.