PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add. Im not complaining about my life. I'd fully choose it over that tit show. It's just galling to see them with so much wastage in every aspect of their lives.
My kids are bloody amazing and my husband isn't a pervy wet wipe. All is good in the Noggins house. Love and warmth to those feeling the pinch as well.
As you were. Rach is twit 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ohh there is an interesting (long) thread on Twitter as someone has investigated Sista Space and it appears that helping DV victims wasn’t necessarily the main aim. Sounds familiar, maybe he could look into Rach..

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ohh there is an interesting (long) thread on Twitter as someone has investigated Sista Space and it appears that helping DV victims wasn’t necessarily the main aim. Sounds familiar, maybe he could look into Rach..
I’m up to point 49 and in the words of wobble, WOW

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Once you see it all laid out it shows how awful her and her head husband are.

Showing a plate of food for W there (which I don't think looked enough for a boy of his size and age) and then saying he wouldn't eat it. Why? Why would he not? Why would you say that? Just sit him at the table with everyone else eating theirs and he will want to join in, instead of giving him a plate of nuggets un his room.
was probably cold anyway by the time they played up, filmed it, took pictures, set the table and got the drinks then got everyone to come in

Reactions: 12

this is an amazing twitter thread …concerning monies raised for benefit of DV victims ..
it highlights donated goods sold ..profits supposedly to benefit the DV victims ..but never seen
sewing classes in which the DV victims had to pay £5.to attend & .buy their fabric, when sewing machines were donated and council paying electricity, ..but person taking class was highly paid …
this was a registered CIO …( as opposed to a CIC )

reading thru I kept getting “deja vu“ on all the scams the pulled …

needless to say the main player was benefiting hugely, as was her whole family .
.”deja vu“ ..again

Reactions: 31
I thought Mannah was a beautician and pubic fanny hair trimmer, not a real hairdresser 🫢.
I hope she sterilises her tools between clients!
Imagine if she had come around just to do Rachel's horses mane pubes for Christmas and did W's hair too, with the same tools! 😖😭😖😭😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
this is an amazing twitter thread …concerning monies raised for benefit of DV victims ..
it highlights donated goods sold ..profits supposedly to benefit the DV victims ..but never seen
sewing classes in which the DV victims had to pay £5.to attend & .buy their fabric, when sewing machines were donated and council paying electricity, ..but person taking class was highly paid …
this was a registered CIO …( as opposed to a CIC )

reading thru I kept getting “deja vu“ on all the scams the pulled …

needless to say the main player was benefiting hugely, as was her whole family .
.”deja vu“ ..again
It’s fantastic to see there are people out there who are able to bridge the gap between the lay(wo)men and regulatory bodies. The evidence and facts gathered, critical thinking and linking has got to find its way to the CC (and HMRC) at the very least in that case. I know R’s self serving project is a CIC, but for every perceived loophole a regulatory body will join the dots and her dodgy practices will land somewhere. As the OP of the Twitter thread said in response to one of the tweets challenging his findings…fraud is not just about obtaining money through false pretences. It’s the simple act of purporting to be something that you’re not, although I guess the end gain is typically financially motivated. For every time R has referenced her ‘work’ saving women or told anecdotal stories about all the dreadful situations she has witnessed or saved on her paid for patreon, she relates back to being a DV saviour which is linked to her CIC. We know that ethically it’s beyond wrong, but I’m more than certain it will be wrong in the eyes of some regulatory body. The fact that most of the women who attend or facilitate her FP use it as a way to enhance their (business) online presence rings alarm bells alone. What a long and arduous job to unravel her wrong doings…but people out there, like James, have the means and willingness to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Was that all one day? A roast then a McDonald’s? Is that normal? Don’t people normally die on the sofa after a good Sunday roast, then just have a sandwich/snack later on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lots of things piss me off about this Rancid duo. Yet the one that's *really* annoyed me today is seeing LittleDickNick in his tiny shorts. It's December ffs. It's in the minus degrees here today with snow on the ground. Yet my kids have been wrapped up and using hot water bottles all day with a quick 30min blast of heating. I'm almost crying looking at the smart meter. Yet those two cunts have it as hot as the tropics literally burning there stolen money. bleeping pisses me RIGHT off.
Read the room you set of ignorant twats.
She probably doesn't even know how much her bills are, because Jo deals with it all. Our heating (set at a balmy 16) has been on a fair bit more these last few days, and the smart meter is making me so anxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Rach is manically ordering clear hair clips as we speak so by the end of this week, her tit hair can look exactly like Hannah’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not on twitter but if anyone is could they offer up Riddled as this guys next project?

Regardless of your financial status, what family in the depths of winter and the most expensive time to heat your home/cost of living crisis, walks round half naked in shorts etc? It’s just such a weird mentality. Not one of those kids in fleecy onesies or those Oodie’s that everyone’s wearing. It’s bizarre. They have an obsession with baring flesh.

Reactions: 22
Christ almighty that Christmas list. What girl of Edie’s age even knows what a face shaver is, let alone wants to use one. Never mind the fact that her mother doesn’t even think that’s the strangest request on there?! 😳
Yeah a face shaver and Dior lip gloss but the other week she was playing with my little pony ???

Reactions: 14
Regardless of your financial status, what family in the depths of winter and the most expensive time to heat your home/cost of living crisis, walks round half naked in shorts etc? It’s just such a weird mentality. Not one of those kids in fleecy onesies or those Oodie’s that everyone’s wearing. It’s bizarre. They have an obsession with baring flesh.
This I don't get. They live on the coast - yes I know Devon is classed as the English Riveria - but hiw cold does it get there now?

They live in a huge period house with floorboards downstairs - that place will cost a fortune to heat.

It was one of the distasteful things I found about their footage going way way back even when they lived in the old house.
That a DV warrior would show a topless man, often in tiny shorts, regularly around his partners young daughters (they weren't even married then).

Reactions: 19
It's cold, I'm currently sat with a blanket and hot water bottle, I've got to go out later and going to carefully nurse my car along and pray it won't break down today. Still not in poverty though unlike Rachel.
B3DD6B2A-FFF4-4945-A789-1217CBB366B2.jpeg

The people who can't find her is because she probably blocked them for no good reason and now she's making excuses.

Reactions: 15
Imagine posting a video of your wife busy cleaning, mopping, dusting … while you filmed her, laughing, belittled and mocked her to your followers…

It’d go viral. There would be outrage. Domestic abuse warrior right there.

Reactions: 42
So I’ve listened to my son tell me far funnier combat engineer training stories than that shite josh just told and I’ve never laughed to the point I wipe fake tears away

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.