PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh there is an interesting (long) thread on Twitter as someone has investigated Sista Space and it appears that helping DV victims wasn’t necessarily the main aim. Sounds familiar, maybe he could look into Rach..
Thank you for sharing this, it's extremely interesting and some of it is definitely familiar.

There's another account (also on Twitter) where somebody has investigated and researched the financial issues/discrepancies surrounding Jack Monroe. She's made a blog with her findings, and a few weeks ago she put this tweet out:

Screenshot_20221212-113040_Twitter.jpg

Guess who was suggested in one of the replies? Ol' Gucci Glenda herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Those stories when he’s going over the football stories that he’s memorised, he has no idea that they are laughing at him. He’s so proud that he knows it word for word and he can keep showing it.
Yet again she’s showing him in a light that will definitely suggest he’s on the spectrum.
She’s building it all up for when she replaces him, drags him through court that he can’t afford because he has no job, then takes all the kids that she doesn’t want.

The state of her hands🤢
Does she not wash her hands….ever?

Reactions: 32
Those stories when he’s going over the football stories that he’s memorised, he has no idea that they are laughing at him. He’s so proud that he knows it word for word and he can keep showing it.
Yet again she’s showing him in a light that will definitely suggest he’s on the spectrum.
She’s building it all up for when she replaces him, drags him through court that he can’t afford because he has no job, then takes all the kids that she doesn’t want.

Does she not wash her hands….ever?
Shes been setting him up from day 1! I have no sympathy for him though. Can you imagine all the screenshots and videos she has against him 🤦‍♀️
Thankfully if she does take him court, she will only get 1 child this time!
She will be left with just Wilby and even then I can see her not even parenting him full time because she will say "it will be such hard work as a single mum" tit. Lula will be out of there before shes 18 and edie will be with her dad. So its a win win for rach!
She won't have her 2 least favourite kids either because she has no legal right over them (seb and isaac)

Reactions: 23
That’s an absolute amazing story about the cigarette Slosh. So hilariously told. It’s about as funny as my bleeping bunion.
Also why is a level 3 Autistic three year old having his hair butchered into a Bob by his Auntie 🙄 She’s not a hairdresser. That’s evident by how her finger placement is on those kitchen scissors. If she can do that while he’s not kicking off, then a proper hairdresser can cut it. Why does everything have to be different and done backward in that household.
Not only has she a gammy fanny and a chin with the texture of a grapefruit, but her hands are now suffering from jaundice. Poor girl. Not even a Gucci cat flea collar bracelet can help with that look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes been setting him up from day 1! I have no sympathy for him though. Can you imagine all the screenshots and videos she has against him 🤦‍♀️
Thankfully if she does take him court, she will only get 1 child this time!
She will be left with just Wilby and even then I can see her not even parenting him full time because she will say "it will be such hard work as a single mum" tit. Lula will be out of there before shes 18 and edie will be with her dad. So its a win win for rach!
She won't have her 2 least favourite kids either because she has no legal right over them (seb and isaac)
I don't think I lives there anymore and I hope for his sake he is with someone who loves and care for him more than his father and stepmother. I hope Seb is with gg, he seemed to be spending a lot of time there earlier this year. I can't see her wanting to keep Wilby if Sloshy goes, he's definitely a weapon. Yes by all means keep your own surname on marriage but to demand that Wilby has her surname too is just weird imo especially when she claims that they're so much in love.

Just remembered, I posted the other day about the boys not being there and a few hours later, she posted Seb sat on the sofa. Come on Rach, prove to us the boys still live there.

Reactions: 21
Seriously, is her nose trying to make a run for its? Its practically doing a U turn 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She actually has to make an effort to pull her over sized lips over her teeth! The fake laughing also just stop please

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Reactions: 34
She’s definitely been setting him up for a long time.
I absolutely think he’s being abused in plain sight, but no I struggle to feel sorry for him. No one deserves to be abused by their partner in anyway!!! But my dislike for him stems from how he treats those lovely boys.

Reactions: 20
Regardless of your financial status, what family in the depths of winter and the most expensive time to heat your home/cost of living crisis, walks round half naked in shorts etc? It’s just such a weird mentality. Not one of those kids in fleecy onesies or those Oodie’s that everyone’s wearing. It’s bizarre. They have an obsession with baring flesh.
They are a family of exhibitionists 🫤.
And obviously they don't have to worry about utility bills, because old Ma Hambleton is a Sunday Times bestselling author, saver of lives & also a bleeping thief.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are a family of exhibitionists 🫤.
And obviously they don't have to worry about utility bills, because old Ma Hambleton is a Sunday Times bestselling author, saver of lives & also a bleeping thief.
Well Said

have you read thru the Twitter post … @BWa

it’s deja vu

Reactions: 5
I have to admit that I didn’t read it all in detail as it got a bit much for my Sunday night brain but I got the gist by the first 100 tweets! I will see if my Monday night brain is ready to concentrate shortly 😆
Well Said

have you read thru the Twitter post … @BWa

it’s deja vu

Reactions: 4
That’s an absolute amazing story about the cigarette Slosh. So hilariously told. It’s about as funny as my bleeping bunion.
Also why is a level 3 Autistic three year old having his hair butchered into a Bob by his Auntie 🙄 She’s not a hairdresser. That’s evident by how her finger placement is on those kitchen scissors. If she can do that while he’s not kicking off, then a proper hairdresser can cut it. Why does everything have to be different and done backward in that household.
Not only has she a gammy fanny and a chin with the texture of a grapefruit, but her hands are now suffering from jaundice. Poor girl. Not even a Gucci cat flea collar bracelet can help with that look.
Okay you just made me choke on my coffee 🤣🤣🤣 Your description of Rancid wins the internet today haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This I don't get. They live on the coast - yes I know Devon is classed as the English Riveria - but hiw cold does it get there now?

They live in a huge period house with floorboards downstairs - that place will cost a fortune to heat.

It was one of the distasteful things I found about their footage going way way back even when they lived in the old house.
That a DV warrior would show a topless man, often in tiny shorts, regularly around his partners young daughters (they weren't even married then).
Yes the house is huge but I wouldn’t describe it as period. It looks more like a large council house from the outside

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.