PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the house is huge but I wouldn’t describe it as period. It looks more like a large council house from the outside
It was before the Shambletons got their grubby paws on it. They are 20s/30s built I think.

Reactions: 7
Oh here we go again, beggy Michell is bleeping back. 🙄 Also what’s she on about with the wish list, didn’t whoever was clearing it just say ‘buying elsewhere’ and it removed the item? I don’t think anyone actually paid money and then was refunded were they? Just add it to the ongoing list of lies from Ravioli. 🙈

Reactions: 33
Spouting lies again. As I said last time rach, no one bought a thing, if they did it would of gone straight to the ladies house in Macc, not HMP Styal, if theyd of bought it to get a refund it would 1) need to go to their house and 2 wouldnt remove it from the wish list. When you press buy it elsewhere (which is how the list was cleared) no money is exchanged.

Reactions: 22
This new way of getting presents is crafty. As no one will know what she’s got, how much she’s had etc. She could be asking for anything.

Reactions: 27
Using the old address of an advocates firm again. Might give them a call tomorrow and ask if I can drop the bag of presents for scammy Sandra to them.
F7ED0E89-A86D-421A-A4D6-4F8C1DAC3B79.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Using the old address of an advocates firm again. Might give them a call tomorrow and ask if I can drop the bag of presents for scammy Sandra to them.
View attachment 1801991
There's literally no reason for her to add "bay advocates" in the address other than to convince people its legit!! So yeah, I'd be making the company aware that another person is using their business name for their own personal mailing system!!!

Reactions: 35
I love how she says “I bought all the presents last year” rather than “my lovely generous followers bought all their presents last year” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 35
Hang on… what is she doing with all the stuff that has already been purchased? She says in the story that it all got bought. Then goes on to say how trolls ruined the second list?
Also did she support the prison last year?? I thought she and Emily went out dressed as elves delivering gifts.
Whilst I am on one who gets all the vouchers?
Why can’t she support a prison nearer to her?
In fact why prison inmates, plenty of women struggling to keep their kids warm and food in them?
Lastly have social services and such like really been talking to you Riddled?

Reactions: 39
Oh you bad trolls, ruining her Christmas plans!!
So now people are just going to email her vouchers then. Sounds legit. 🤡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I can't actually keep track of all the begging now, there was the original list, the vouchers, the prison list, the Patreon list after the prison/trolls "story" and now this new beg? She slips up halfway through though and says "we got OUR presents sorted" - I bet you did you scammy cow!

She needs her body language analysed.
Man’s also trying to picture sloshy crawling through the hobbit hole door with two cups of tea in his hand. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
well, at least she is consistent…

.her poxx LIES and her never ending BEGGING …

her flaunting of expensive clothes ….

I hope she gets the same treatment …
TWITTER
[Sistah Space & Ngozi Fulani Thread]
I've decided I'm going to write up some, but not all, of the things I have discovered since learning of the charity Sistah Space and its members. This is going to be a long, long thread, so for sake of making it easier to read I'm going to

Reactions: 15
Funny how she’s put FTO Jen on the address for Bay advocates this time. Maybe someone contacted Bay advocates about post being sent addressed to them and being opened by others ?! 😏

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1801991
Bay Advocates are Criminal Law and Motorong Solicitors, I know them from when I lived and worked in Paignton as I used to be a Secretary in a criminal firm too.

Fairly sure theyve moved premises too and not at that address I'm sure they are by the coach station.

Also, any wishlist for HMP Styal are done by a charity that works alongside the prison and they ask for donations for packages. Rachel and her tit show aren't being mentioned as a group associated with them. The mother and baby unit is for children upto 18 months.

They also help children in the community as well the mother and baby unit. Odd that Rachel has never mentioned this charity (Action for Kids) considering they run the mother and baby unit.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.