PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said she's scraping the barrel for content is so right...and the Jubai stories...
"Ive never travelled"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t decide if she doing it for tattles sake or taking the piss out of him cleaning ? Either way she is fucked up.
And what was Joyce on about watching that maradona clip all the time when he was eight ?! What did he watch it on back to back a vhs video?!

I can’t decide if she doing it for tattles sake or taking the piss out of him cleaning ? Either way she is fucked up.
And what was Joyce on about watching that maradona clip all the time when he was eight ?!
Again, what the hell do they pay Linda for?

Reactions: 12
She is definitely pushing the sloshy is autistic theme now isn’t she.
I don't think that's occurred to her. I think she thinks the huns will think it cute and hilarious. They'll have tears running down their face watching.

Reactions: 7
I have no idea how to record her stories, so hope you know what I am on about.
She is hilarious, going on about instagramers recording themselves in jubai.
At this point I don’t know if she is being real or taking the piss out of us and herself!!!
Anyhow I will be waiting for her and Josh to split up then him claim she uploaded videos of him naked. I imagine her defence will be funnier than Stephen Bears😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think that's occurred to her. I think she thinks the huns will think it cute and hilarious. They'll have tears running down their face watching.
I think she’s definitely aware that’s why she’s always making comments about how his brain works etc. I believe in her head she’ll blame sloshy for Wilbur not being the perfect child in her eyes and she resents him for it. Of course the huns will find it hilarious because don’t we all ridicule and mock our partners

Reactions: 20
I can tell where E has most of her ideas from....TikTok. I've got a nearly 10 year old who regularly shows me Dior Lip Oil on TT, BUT is horrified by the price, not because she wants it. Also she's a bit more into skincare and make up. I allow her to have Simple face wash and moisturiser and explain to her that she doesn't need any more products than those because she has young, healthy skin.

If my daughter asked for a bleeping FACE SHAVER I'd be horrified. She has asked what they are for and once again I explained about what some people do BUT we need that soft facial hair for protection.

I hope to Santa that E doesn't get a face shaver.

Horrific.
So a face shaver is what it says? Why do we need to shave? To remove the fine hairs? Why does a 9 year old need one?!

The closest I got to makeup at that age was putting one of those gigantic make up kits from Argos on my list, they sometimes came in the shape of a pyramid 🤣 never got one though or some bath cubes off my Aunt 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn’t it funny how W can listen and interact with Hannah. He doesn’t mind Hannah kissing him. He really doesn’t have a loving relationship with his Mum.

Also why is she talking to him and distracting him while he’s getting a hair cut. Looks like the poor sod is getting a bob like his mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1799409

Even if he has food aversions and only would eat the potatoes/chicken.. Would you not give him more than that miniscule amount? My 1 year old eats more than that (more of a variety but they are as far as aware neurotypical with no allergies) but if i only offered potato and chicken theyd eat more, and theyve been baby led and are well aware of their hunger/fullness.
No one has a decent portion of food. I'd wonder why I'd been given a dirty plate if I was given that. It looks like Wilby has been given left overs too.

They really need to triple the amount of veg and the variety of veg on their plates, unless they are going to make out they all have tiny appetites

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny how W can listen and interact with Hannah. He doesn’t mind Hannah kissing him. He really doesn’t have a loving relationship with his Mum.

Also why is she talking to him and distracting him while he’s getting a hair cut. Looks like the poor sod is getting a bob like his mum.
coz …SHE has to get in on the act ….remember it’s ME ME ME ME AND ME

Reactions: 11
It’s a horrific list! At 8 years old she shouldn’t know what some of these things are!! Can’t even imagine what she will be like as a teen 🥴

All my daughter wants is an £8 princess and a star for her classroom Christmas tree because it doesn’t have one 😩🫠
My 12 year old son has asked for 2 Harry Potter wands, a pre-order of a video game that’s out in March and some sweets 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thought Wilby had been moved to a big boys bed but there is his cot with bedding in it😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thought Wilby had been moved to a big boys bed but there is his cot with bedding in it😞
They probably couldn't be arsed coming down their little hatch to put him back in his bed through the night when he's unsettled, so got the cot back out.
Lazy bastards they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Lots of things piss me off about this Rancid duo. Yet the one that's *really* annoyed me today is seeing LittleDickNick in his tiny shorts. It's December ffs. It's in the minus degrees here today with snow on the ground. Yet my kids have been wrapped up and using hot water bottles all day with a quick 30min blast of heating. I'm almost crying looking at the smart meter. Yet those two cunts have it as hot as the tropics literally burning there stolen money. bleeping pisses me RIGHT off.
Read the room you set of ignorant twats.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Lots of things piss me off about this Rancid duo. Yet the one that's *really* annoyed me today is seeing LittleDickNick in his tiny shorts. It's December ffs. It's in the minus degrees here today with snow on the ground. Yet my kids have been wrapped up and using hot water bottles all day with a quick 30min blast of heating. I'm almost crying looking at the smart meter. Yet those two cunts have it as hot as the tropics literally burning there stolen money. bleeping pisses me RIGHT off.
Read the room you set of ignorant twats.
Yep us too. Our gas and electric have doubled luckily we can afford it but we being very mindful of putting the heating on and we sit with hats on. It’s absolutely freezing here minus 3 and the layer of snow we have has turned to ice. It’s the kids too though they all walk about half dressed. Their house must be boiling !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.