PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it you nasty trolls. She's raising broken tiny turds with tiny broken hearts that make her vomit horrifically. E 100% deserves all that stuff for xmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tried to watch her stories but only got part way through...I'm sure all the huns were like 'what are you like Rach, you absolute loon...' I was stony straight faced at her bleeping inability to manage her own life. Not funny in the slightest. 'Oh you've done Wilby a dinner?' They should have been doing him a dinner from about 8/9 months old, maybe he would be eating more than sweets and crisps if they had!!!! BTW his dinner looks hideous so I doubt he will bloody eat it. My youngest rarely eats the veg on his roast dinner but, guess what, I still give him some just in case he fancies giving it a go!! Occasionally he will and then we all celebrate!

Reactions: 37
That roast looks so depressing. I dread to think what their Christmas dinner will be like. Are they all going to Liverpool including S&I?

Reactions: 15
Posted over 6 hours after its " all over".

She's a bleeping joke - never once cared about women in DV relationships ever.. it was merely a stepping stone to everything she has accumulated now and payback for "Tony".
Woman’s aid were posting this before the football started. She could have reposted that with even a video signposting too.

Reactions: 19
I can tell where E has most of her ideas from....TikTok. I've got a nearly 10 year old who regularly shows me Dior Lip Oil on TT, BUT is horrified by the price, not because she wants it. Also she's a bit more into skincare and make up. I allow her to have Simple face wash and moisturiser and explain to her that she doesn't need any more products than those because she has young, healthy skin.

If my daughter asked for a bleeping FACE SHAVER I'd be horrified. She has asked what they are for and once again I explained about what some people do BUT we need that soft facial hair for protection.

I hope to Santa that E doesn't get a face shaver.

Horrific.

Reactions: 23
If I was in that family whatsapp I'd be tempted to reply to every message with 'duck off pisshead' 🖕 He really gives me dry fanny 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20221211_161627_com.instagram.android.jpg

Even if he has food aversions and only would eat the potatoes/chicken.. Would you not give him more than that miniscule amount? My 1 year old eats more than that (more of a variety but they are as far as aware neurotypical with no allergies) but if i only offered potato and chicken theyd eat more, and theyve been baby led and are well aware of their hunger/fullness.

Reactions: 32
That roast dinner bollocks story is staged as hell - no doubt someone at the nursery has highlighted the fact that the poor sod cannot sit down and eat a healthy meal with the other kids because his parents are terrified of him and can't be arsed at home.

It's gone beyond parody for me now - the sheer non existence, and no fucks given, of any signposting to DV Helplines last night was the last straw.

These two now make me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 41
She is definitely pushing the sloshy is autistic theme now isn’t she. All she does is ridicule him which I don’t think is something you are meant to do to your husband who you love the hardest ever.

Reactions: 28
bleeping hell, watching Sloshy clean while she snorts and takes the piss. Talk about scraping the barrel for content!

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell, watching Sloshy clean while she snorts and takes the piss. Talk about scraping the barrel for content!
I can’t decide if she doing it for tattles sake or taking the piss out of him cleaning ? Either way she is fucked up.
And what was Joyce on about watching that maradona clip all the time when he was eight ?! What did he watch it on back to back a vhs video?!

I can’t decide if she doing it for tattles sake or taking the piss out of him cleaning ? Either way she is fucked up.
And what was Joyce on about watching that maradona clip all the time when he was eight ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
WTF, Why is this all that a 3 yr old is having for dinner… that’s shocking.😡😡😡😡😡😡

Because that won't actually be his dinner, she sounded surprised her had been dished any up which makes me think he's already been delivered toast or maccy ds to the bedroom..🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Because that won't actually be his dinner, she sounded surprised her had been dished any up which makes me think he's already been delivered toast or maccy ds to the bedroom..🤣
She probably only stashed a 12 pack of Wotsits in his wardrobe the other day, so is surprised he needs feeding at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.