PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker on this thread. Hello 'nasty trolls' 👋 Thanks for making me howl with laughter on the daily. You've all gotten me through some tit mental health.

Ratchet has absolutely lost touch with her 'brand'.... "Please send me your hard earned money to help these poor, broken families, but on my next story, I'll show you my £1000+ outfit I wore to Morrisons today to do my £400 food shop that we don't need. Snort".

Yeah. Fine. I get you *feel* like you've earned all of your money, fair and square, by working your arse off, helping those in need (Debatable. And yes, we are aware that you will have a salary out of the money PTWM brand makes, but it's how you bleeping word things! BE. CLEAR. ABOUT. WHAT. MONEY. PAYS. TOWARDS. WHAT.) and why shouldn't you enjoy the Gucci sunglasses and bag, if thats the case, but DONT BOAST ON AN INSTAGRAM THAT YOU INITIALLY SET UP TO HELP DV VICTIMS/PEOPLE IN POVERTY! 🤯

It's clearly all about money for herself as even if she has been told by her manager to post more holidays and fashion reels, that her engagement goes up, why would she sell out?! Surely it's all about helping families in need. I'd be like no duck that. That's not what I'm here for and that's not what I'm about.
She had plenty of followers before, and was helping people regardless. She didn't need to be an influencer.

Re. E's list...The face shaver concerned me the most! How is she so aware of what all these brands and items are?! It's so incredibly sad.

I used to love PTWM and followed her when E was a toddler. I started to see alarming things in the past year or so and then she sent me here and WHEW!! 😬

I'm glad B has moved away. I would have with silky speaking to everyone like that. His behaviour towards them is frightening, in my eyes. And I just can't deal with how Racheleaelael just laughs and snorts at it.
I don't think it's all just because he's potentially on the spectrum either. He's just a bleep.

Sorry for the ramble rant. I deleted about 10 paragraphs as it is. THERE'S JUST SO MUCH TO DISCUSS 🤣
What was the final thing that made you come over?

Reactions: 8
It’s not like Slosh is a policeman any more. The pair of them actually offer E no long term stability. It could all go tits up tomorrow.

But remember he can always go back after his career break 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle eh Rach? 🤣
Posted over 6 hours after its " all over".

She's a bleeping joke - never once cared about women in DV relationships ever.. it was merely a stepping stone to everything she has accumulated now and payback for "Tony".

Reactions: 43
What was the final thing that made you come over?
I think I started to get irritated around the whole W autistim diagnosis, and playing a victim. He is such an intelligent, gorgeous kid. It was her obviously exaggerated stories about him and his behaviour, playing it all up for the gram. She would say one thing one day and then something different the next. Things just stopped making any sense and it all seemed put on.

Then when they all went on holiday, and how they all treated L and also how they all spoke in front of E. Just blew my mind.

Don't even get me started on safeguarding her kids...

Then when I came here and saw it all... wow.

Also, outing 'trolls' who were in her inbox... but it was stuff that was posted on here. Confused as to how Tattle was her own person inbox?!
Yeah, it's tit to see things people have said about you, but how she can't get her head around WHY people are so angry 🤯

Reactions: 52
That was my first thought after the match last night - how many women would be taking a beating and potentially lose their lives? I was devastated and me and Mr Echo had a conversation about it and how terrified these women would be because England lost.

HOURS later, she then posts that. What an absolute disgrace. DV saviour my bleeping arse! She should have been posting links to refuges and helplines to contact BEFORE the match even started. Utter bleeping bleep. I LOATHE her!

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I think I started to get irritated around the whole W autistim diagnosis, and playing a victim. He is such an intelligent, gorgeous kid. It was her obviously exaggerated stories about him and his behaviour, playing it all up for the gram. She would say one thing one day and then something different the next. Things just stopped making any sense and it all seemed put on.

Then when they all went on holiday, and how they all treated L and also how they all spoke in front of E. Just blew my mind.

Don't even get me started on safeguarding her kids...

Then when I came here and saw it all... wow.

Also, outing 'trolls' who were in her inbox... but it was stuff that was posted on here. Confused as to how Tattle was her own person inbox?!
Yeah, it's tit to see things people have said about you, but how she can't get her head around WHY people are so angry 🤯
Once you see it all laid out it shows how awful her and her head husband are.

Showing a plate of food for W there (which I don't think looked enough for a boy of his size and age) and then saying he wouldn't eat it. Why? Why would he not? Why would you say that? Just sit him at the table with everyone else eating theirs and he will want to join in, instead of giving him a plate of nuggets un his room.

Reactions: 31
Why so much surprise that he’s cooked his toddler a lunch? Most toddlers eat actual food, not sweets ya’know.

Reactions: 20
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle eh Rach? 🤣
Pisses me off when she does things like this though. Its so effortless and kind of "cba but I need to post something"
Why not do a grid post and your own text in the description?? Add useful numbers and websites even do a story (I'm sure she could even make out waynbo was the worst to her during matches 🙄)... nope let's just share someone else's post with no context whatsoever 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like they're starving Wilby. At least he doesn't have to suffer the gravy. Also tell us the boys don't live there without telling us Rach.
Tbf they are starving themselves as well. My kids eat more than they’ve got on them other plates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was a post on one of the spotted pages, someones neighbour was punching the wall last night. It was horrible to think that people were being abused last night. My ex wasn't into football, he never needed an excuse. Funny how Rachel never talks about any of that with Waynbo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Re Edie's Christmas List, I think she did a similar one last year, with no toys, dolls or fun stuff on it.

Reactions: 16
There was a post on one of the spotted pages, someones neighbour was punching the wall last night. It was horrible to think that people were being abused last night. My ex wasn't into football, he never needed an excuse. Funny how Rachel never talks about any of that with Waynbo.
She probably doesn't believe it happens because it didn't happen to her. When the Euros was on last year she shared some bullshit post about how football and alcohol don't make someone be abusive, the person will be abusive anyway. No mention of the fact that football and alcohol can be triggers for someone who is abusive to lose their temper and take it out on their partner 🤷 you'd think having done so much work for so many years she'd have more of an idea of what goes on.

Reactions: 37
Re Edie's Christmas List, I think she did a similar one last year, with no toys, dolls or fun stuff on it.
But will then do paid ads of Edie apparently loving and playing with Barbie dream house, little ponies, lego ... none of which she plays with. Just like the rest of her page, no authenticity. The fact she can't even pop on with a 'hey guys' just checking in on you all as I know statistically DV is higher during football matches heres some useful numbers etc. Its just way beneath her isn't it. Only fashion and food gets engagement.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.