Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Echo

Chatty Member
That was my first thought after the match last night - how many women would be taking a beating and potentially lose their lives? I was devastated and me and Mr Echo had a conversation about it and how terrified these women would be because England lost.

HOURS later, she then posts that. What an absolute disgrace. DV saviour my fucking arse! She should have been posting links to refuges and helplines to contact BEFORE the match even started. Utter fucking cunt. I LOATHE her!

• Sad
Reactions: 49

NiceCrumpet

I expect it’s just me …

josh walks around naked …or half

Edie in hat and padded body warmer

I maybe prudish …but if I was Edies father,

I would ask that her stepfather did not expose his genitalia to my daughter, under any circumstances

I am ready to duck 🤡
They don't teach healthy boundaries in that house. That video could be used in safeguarding training on how not to parent your kids. No respecting Lula's privacy, including opening her drawers and filming what could have been underwear on the floor. Adults hanging out naked and broadcasting the fact live on the Internet. It isn't really about a step-dad or other adult being naked, it's about how it is handled. I wouldn't hang out naked around kids, but if you do, you are clear that this is what you do as a family, where the boundaries are and you don't broadcast it to half a dozen saddos who are logged on to your lives.

What those kids consider normal and the boundaries around exposing body parts will leave them extremely vulnerable to abuse. They will assume anyone can parade up to them naked, that they can get naked around anyone, they will willingly post pictures of themselves online for people, and they won't realise when they can tell people that their behaviour is not okay. They also will assume invading people's privacy and exposing their intimate worlds online is okay.

She really is a shit adult around children. I can't actually call what she does parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Mollieben

Jo is putting the tree up?? Wtf why wouldn't she just say wait till I get home and we will do it together LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pistol90

I've pretty much followed her since the beginning. My son is a few months older than E and enjoyed her content. I even preordered her first book which was a struggle to get through due to her poor writing style but the last year or so she has become more and more up her own arse. I can't even contemplate leaving my boy at home for 5 days in jubai. I know he'd be fine but how could someone leave multiple children and a complex needs toddler? Every autistic child I know thrives on routine. What really started my dislike was the exploitation of W, the videos of seb half naked of him just trying to talk and the either humiliating or speaking to mr bird like shit

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is that not when she “forgot “ all their jackets and had to stop and buy new ones for everyone ! ?

Joyce necking boxes of red wine back then 😂🍷😂🍷👍
Came to say this - they don't drink around the boys, but Sloshy was carrying around a box of wine with a straw in like a fucking Capri Sun 🤣

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
Joyce was naked in front of Edie!!!!
Then in T's room inspecting it!
& then telling Edie they're not having an elf!!!!!
He's a rotten old cunt, like his old wife.
I wonder how her bath bomb making session went at the end of her Freedom Programme today?
I imagine that's just what the domestic abuse victims needed to help them through their anxiety and PTSD 😫.

• Heart

VCJR

VIP Member
I've been watching some documentaries & videos on modern day slavery in Dubai. It's been happening for years & it's continuing to happen. The hotel, shopping centre & most tourist attractions that Rachel Hambleton and her sidekick are spending their time in and spending their stolen money on were built by slaves.
These people have often been tricked into coming to UAE after being promised good wages & comfortable accommodation, but they live in overcrowded squalor😫.
For someone who has "devoted" her life to "saving" victims of domestic abuse, it's a hell of a place to pick for your holiday
😡😡😡.
Supporting the rich of the UAE, so they can continue to exploit and abuse the slaves who are forced to work for then, with little hope of escaping 😫.
Rachel Hambleton, the "voice" of victims of domestic abuse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
This is why you see people coming back from places like Dubai using their newly bought very expensive handbags! I remember years ago on a trip to Tunisia my dad bought me and my sister gold necklaces and our travel rep said the safest thing to do was to wear them home to avoid taxes and claim if asked that we’d had them before we travelled ! So look out for her coming home stories to see if there’s a new Gucci on show
Rach coming through the airport on the way back 😂

• Haha

Cametoread2

How can she say she’s lived in poverty with old Sloshy?! So what Edie is like 9, I wasn’t around when they started going out and they got together when she was pregnant so that’s around 2012-2013. I’ve got time today so I’ve gone back her whole instagram from when Edie was born to prove that in actual fact there has been no poverty lifestyle whatsoever.

And in what poverty striken world can you afford to have salmon once a week (remember youve told us that frothy knickers). Stop the lying you absolute cunt. Only your delusional clowns believe you. Every normal human being can see right through your pish.

Pictures of said ‘poverty lifestyle’. I am sure there are a lot of people who could only dream of living in such poverty

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Why does she never make any sense? If you didn’t have time to fall in love then how on earth did you move 5 kids all in under one roof to make a patchwork family with the man you stole loved?

So she’s saying they broke up their families to be with each other without even falling in love? So their relationship is built on the back of sexual attraction, rather than actual deep love?

Wow.

• Wow

Blueskyb

Long time lurker, rare poster. Just coming on to say you guys are phenomenal wordsmiths...I've choked on my tea so many times after your descriptions have conjured up some downright nasty images! Please keep these coming, it's fantastic!

• Haha
  • Heart

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
"Everybody still lives????? Its not my fault there's a cost of living crisis"?????? 😡😡😡

Jesus woman but its made to be "our fault " when you need support for your warriors.....
Our fault your kids are needing to be parented as your shit and we've made their life miserable?!!!!

People still live.......yes and some not very happy or just surviving!!!! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

jxhx

VIP Member
"Too many drugs, too much alcohol, and too many STDs". Exactly like all your kids have been doing then - Seb's been on the weed since he was 13 and has been to the clap clinic, Bratsy was drinking to excess when she was 14 and was bringing random blokes back for one night stands in the shed.
She did a live this morning crying because L was meant to he staying over at the home of the girl who started the rumour about her a few months ago then it turned out that the sleepover was at the home of the boy who had instigated the rumours at the time. L had been asked to get the vodka as she had older sisters (?) and had asked B's friend who's staying with them who told Bekind. R then took L's phone off her and didn't let her go to the party. She then found 18 used vapes in her room and asked Isaac if L was dealing vapes. She got loads of comments saying if they were used why weren't they just put in the bin but ignored all of them. She also said Seb is being vile, he was good in the summer when he was making £400-£500 a week and was seeing a girl and buying her dinners and stuff but she doesn't want to see him anymore so he's gone back to smoking loads of weed because he's skint and depressed and has been having a go at Joyce. B tried to make him feel better by saying that when she fell out with a previous boyfriend she started going out with a nice boy who would treat her properly but she wasnt feeling it because he gave her the ick and this girl knows Seb is nice but thats not what she's looking for. Bit of a rubbish analogy but there we go. Oh and isaac hasn't had a phone in months because he's too immature. Sure there was more but only saw bits. Will find out tomorrow.

• Wow

Moomoo100

I used to really like her. But recently she’s turning my stomach. She’s so out of touch with reality. People are really struggling right now.

She’s begging people to hand over their hard earned cash to fund her amazing centre. Yet she doesn’t have a real job and swanning around the actual world wearing designer clobber.

wtf? How is she getting away with this?

2ofeach

VIP Member
Fab, I have it on good authority that a large amount of vouchers were purchased yesterday at a store local, WITH CASH🫣

Ok, let’s just forget I wrote it… next…
I’m not into attacking ur questioning other people on here.🤐
I'm shite at trying to do multiple quotes in 1 post so....copy & paste it is!

No one is attacking you @rocksolidcrew, you offered an open statement regarding the purchase of lots of vouchers WITH CASH after asking about them in the first place so obviously people would come to the conclusion that something shifty is going down and expect hot tea with mince pies, tis the season 😄

Given you're our ears on the ground it's inevitable people will prod you a little for more info.
If there's none, say so, but you dangled that carrot which is now one less for rudolp.

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Agree with what everyone else has said, taking Edie to patchwork to work with the women was really fucking inappropriate. Not only that, the girl is sick enough to be told to stay off school, so she should be at home in the warm resting not passing it around to everyone at the course. This is what Sloshy took his career break for, no?
God they get worse every fucking day.

cazzarole

Fucking hell. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, B isn’t dead. Honestly it’s wayyy too much. I completely get it must be difficult having an adult child move out and move on with their own lives but pack it in. She doesn’t miss her, she misses the live in babysitter. Get a grip Ratshit.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Just dropping these here
Here’s a tip for you our Rach: even though Wilby might not understand more than 2 word sentences, you can say them to him anyway! You know…communicate with him. After all he’s the one with ‘level 3 autism’ not you 🙃