Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
Please tell me she hasn’t just outed her 13 year old for having underage sex online to strangers. This is so wrong on so many levels. Firstly a 13 year old girl should not be left alone with the opposite sex for long enough that they could even do the deed but as a mum she shouldn’t be telling a single soul about it, let alone to a bunch of strangers paying for this information. What if one of the women on there has a child who goes to the same school, tells their kid who then goes and tells people at school. I left school over 20 years ago but I can still remember the poor young girls who lost their virginity ridiculously early and then were gossiped about by all the kids. They became easy prey for the other boys and the mean girls. Fucking protect your child!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I don't know how she's got the brass neck to dole out parenting advice given how they are all turning out!
Betsy was drinking underage (both at home, and going out clubbing, presumably with fake ID). Bringing random men back for sex in the shed. Running an illegal taxi service around town late at night.
Seb has been smoking weed since he was 13, had multiple visits to the clap clinic (implying that he wasn't practicing safe sex), also drinking underage. Possibly involved in scooter and car crashes.
Tallulah took provocative photos out in the shed and uploaded them to Instagram. Is out all hours with nobody having any idea where she is, outright ignored the adult who was in charge when Ratchet and Sloshua were away (stayed out 3 hours past her curfew, brought loads of mates back and tried to start a fire). Somehow has the money to get her hair highlighted and buy herself takeaway meals. Also possibly now drinking and vaping.
Isaac has been regularly vaping and is constantly in trouble at school, never seems to be home.
Edie dresses and acts like a spoilt teenager, asking for expensive make up and skin care for Christmas.

All this because poor little Raychalllleeeeeee didn't get the trainers she wanted when she was a teenager 🤷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
There's a post about Go Fund Me scammers on the Off Topic boards, so I've posted about our lord and saviour Ratchet, Patreon Saint of Paignton

• Heart
Reactions: 60

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Just a reminder that she has still never announced any winners from multiple raffles that were apparently to raise money for the centres. Not a single comment on any of her or the Snatchwork posts saying "got my prize in the post thanks, it's lush", no tags, no repost of messages or stories about it. Almost as if nobody won anything and it was all just another scam to raise money...

• Angry
Reactions: 59

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!
Wow shes a nasty bitch isn't she. I would have gone off a curb on purpose 🤣🤣
Seriously though, thats her real personality shining through right there.

Reactions: 58

Notthatgal

Betty isn't dead, or living in the shed, to Liverpool she's departed, leaving Rach broken hearted! (Thread suggestion)

I really hope she isn't guilt tripped into coming home, Ratty has spent years showing her in the worst light, treating her like shit, cutting her off from all her family and generally behaving as only a narcissistic mother would.

i've said before, I think, that the times I've met Betsy she has come across really well. She is polite, mature and seems to have her head screwed on, she's no angel, what teenage girl is, the way she argues with T is horrible to watch, but that is 100% fuelled by their mother playing them off against each other. I think the break from her mum will be the best thing that's ever happened to her and I hope that she manages to get herself away from Jen The Hun too and really spreads her wings and finds herself be it in Liverpool or eventually further afield

• Heart
Reactions: 58

jxhx

VIP Member
I wonder if all the commentators sucking up her arse know she's going away again in 20 days to an 8 bedroom, sleeps 16 air bnb that probably cost about a grand a night? And she didn't put all her own money into the centres, it was donated by people who thought they were helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s definitely all very quiet over at shambleton towers today so I think you may well be right 😬
Could have something to do with the fact that she’s just found out that her 13 year old daughter is sexually active.
Now I must stress she was very careful not to actually say that but what she did say is ‘she’s made bad choices with her boyfriend’ and ‘when Betsy was first sexually active I could talk to her about it but I can’t with Lu’ 😱

• Wow
  • Sad

Roma890

these broken babies;
she’s admitted that T can’t remember what went on between R & 💘W💘 so it’s just what R has filled her head with ofcourse don’t going to be truth and one sided against 💘W💘.
R has also said that B remembers bits and pieces and she’s had to fill in the blanks which as stated above arent going to be the full story.

so why are they broken… because of the lies you’ve filled their heads with, R.
Betsy's a bright young lady. We know for a fact that relations between R and B soured during lockdown - no doubt B was beginning to question certain aspects of her childhood - hence her reaching out to her sisters behind her Mother's back.

I know its hard to read those posts from the die hard thick as shit huns and think that it's frustrating how she gets away with it time and time again.

It's always good to remember though -

A)They are both hated locally and have no real friends.
B)The children have the reputation of being feral.
C) She is a narcissist and a sociopath
D) He has undiagnosed Autism/ Aspergers and is in an abusive relationship
E) No official recognised Women's Aids organisations/ charities will work with her
F) They are under the watchful eye of social services
G) They are desperate to move from Torbay but are tied there till Edie is at least 16. Edies Father has already won one court case - she won't risk another
H)All the huns that suck up to her are either wannabees wanting to sacrifice their kids to the devil or thick as shit. She knows thatnand ridicules about them off screen.

There are a million other reasons to add to the fact that their lives are actually really really shit....and they are both deep down unhappy, anxious and dissatisfied with their lot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Lots of things piss me off about this Rancid duo. Yet the one that's *really* annoyed me today is seeing LittleDickNick in his tiny shorts. It's December ffs. It's in the minus degrees here today with snow on the ground. Yet my kids have been wrapped up and using hot water bottles all day with a quick 30min blast of heating. I'm almost crying looking at the smart meter. Yet those two cunts have it as hot as the tropics literally burning there stolen money. Fucking pisses me RIGHT off.
Read the room you set of ignorant twats.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
No caught up yet, but just watched the video of PC Cock-less in Lulas room. Fuck me. She's a teenage girl. Her siblings are there watching, Jesus, everyone on here is watching, her huns are watching 😪. There's a pair of (?) Pants on the floor and he's leafing through her piles of stuff.
Oh and you are not her dad 🙄. You're a fucking weirdo her mother was shagging and ended up in her life by accident.
What an utter invasion of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Would be interesting to see what her lists is like for her dads?? Looks like she's asked her mother for all the grown up expensive things because she knows she will get them her!
And why is she even sharing her Xmas list?? There's people out there that are asking for a warm pair of socks, clean clothes and 1 a meal a day on those charity tree things in places like homebase.
And here she is (the woman who recently said she was going to help the homeless) sharing a list for her 9 year old daughter who is asking for £100 face cream 🤦‍♀️
Read the room.
And no this isn't about what edie has asked for, just keep it private!
Its really sad that she hasn't asked for anything thats age appropriate either.
Good job she has all those vouchers ay!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Bluergh

VIP Member
Anyone seen where she’s rambling about Dubai. Asking what social media has done to the world talking about people filming content.

Made me laugh, didn’t she film an old guy in his kitchen? She constantly films her family. She should be asking what social media has done to her family.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I've been sent a cracking photo of what she wore today. She was doing a live. She said she's definitely going to go back to Jubai as it's the one place she's leaving she wants to return to. She had a massive troll rant as her and sloshy were sent messages last night saying they should be ashamed of themselves showing off a holiday during the cost of living crisis. She also told a not hilarious story of how she'd made a package up for B with all photos and letters and ptwm merchandise (!) and Lianne had bought B a dildo 🤢 and the box was sitting underneath a box of sunglasses to be returned and Jen sent both boxes to the sunglasses place. Jen was on the live and asked her not to go into specifics but she did.

She did some backtracking on this part. Wonder if any of the huns noticed?

Edited to add - her engagement "goes through the roof" when she posts her holidays so her management have told her to keep posting.
Oooo shes angry isn't she 🤣🤣
Yeah you can do what you like with your money, no one disputes that at all. I have no issue with seeing people spend thousands on one garment or going on holidays every 5 minutes. The difference is, they don't have an audience of vulnerable people who are more likely living in poverty who originally followed you because you were apparently like them too. It makes them feel shit because essentially your pushing it in their face and your not even nice about it!!
One minute shes saving the world and giving her last fiver and the next shes showing off a £1,000 handbag, £4k watch, wasting £2k on flights that were missed and not even batting an eye lid. And no you didn't come from nothing!!! You have always had money around you, you was brought up in a well of family, you have had partners who have always had money so pull the other one!!
And I'm not even going to go into betsys care package with the adult toy... no one needs to fucking know that!
She just needs a slap and to disappear into obscurity now

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53