PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughters are 10 and 8 and would never in a million years write a Xmas list like that. Why does she think its funny? I'd be devastated. The poor girl spends too much time in older company and on social media. I can't imagine what a shock shes gonna get when she steps into the real world as a woman and realises how much things actually cost. I would now sit with her and write down the cost of each item and make her realise that its inappropriate but instead her mother just shares for content. Who am I kidding, she's probably sat and told her what to write to get trolls talking 🙄 we only get one childhood with them I don't know what the rush is let them grow up so fast.
She's in for a shock alright. Especially given Ratshit has taught them that qualifications don't matter, insta won't be a viable career either as I think the gravy train is slowly ending.

Reactions: 25
the list is displayed because in Rs mind, a list that comes to £9000, proves to her, what a wonderful mother she is, to be able to provide for her children so massively,
remember her mother couldn’t buy her trainers !!!

I cannot believe I followed her, sent money, back in the days when they were packing up boxes to be sent to refuges ( I know of one received by a refuge near a friends home 300 miles from me).

I became aware of Tattle, and joined in Jan 2019, read a few threads on others I followed..and was amazed to see one on PTWM.. read a few pages ..and just dismissed it. Never purchased her books …but gradually her Refuge Boxes with vouchers etc started to dwindle

it appeared to me more about her bloomin teeth and braces …She started promoting Josh more …and I instantly disliked him ..

I thought he was everything I hated in a man .
A smug, know all, know nothing, uneducated, git, and it soured me to her …and came to realised …..So was she …

but she was “ street wise “ and realised by telling of other women’s awful problems to (mainly) women followers …she could make money …supposedly to help them …but became “ Help Me (ie support me ) to help them.

I am elderly and have never ever used this word to anyone, let alone a woman

Rachel Hamblington…YOU ARE bleep …A bleep

like others, I am here waiting for her exposure …

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Put the price aside. Shes 9 years old and her skin is still maturing, she doesn't NEED skincare products, if anything they will make her skin worse and cause so many issues for her once she hits a teen!
Those products are manufactured for mature adult skin and different skin types for that matter. Not for a sensitive 9 year old who's skin is still developing and maturing! 🤦‍♀️ poor girl is going to have terrible acne by the time she's 13! But then again, thats probably why Lula suffered!
I dread to think whats on Lula and betsys lists.

Reactions: 31
Put the price aside. Shes 9 years old and her skin is still maturing, she doesn't NEED skincare products, if anything they will make her skin worse and cause so many issues for her once she hits a teen!
Those products are manufactured for mature adult skin and different skin types for that matter. Not for a sensitive 9 year old who's skin is still developing and maturing! 🤦‍♀️ poor girl is going to have terrible acne by the time she's 13! But then again, thats probably why Lula suffered!
I dread to think whats on Lula and betsys lists.
I was coming to say, perhaps the root cause of Lula's acne is using too many products that aren't designed or suitable for her skin when it was still developing

Reactions: 18
Anyone seen where she’s rambling about Dubai. Asking what social media has done to the world talking about people filming content.

Made me laugh, didn’t she film an old guy in his kitchen? She constantly films her family. She should be asking what social media has done to her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
That’s such a sad Christmas list for a 9 year old…I have a daughter the same age and she hasn’t got one of those items on her list. Mine wants slime, arts and crafts, rainbow high dolls, new pjs etc. I will never for the life understand why parents try and rush their kid’s childhoods so much.
same, my kiddo is 9 and wouldn’t know what the majority of that stuff is! She wants books, games, art stuff, overpriced plushy crap and some tech, definitely not skincare and makeup.

Reactions: 22
same, my kiddo is 9 and wouldn’t know what the majority of that stuff is! She wants books, games, art stuff, overpriced plushy crap and some tech, definitely not skincare and makeup.
It’s even sadder that she thinks it’s funny and probably encourages it. My 9 year old doesn’t really play with toys anymore. She loves craft, being out on her bike, she’s not fussed about expensive clothes. Primark is her favourite shop. Her rooms constantly like a slum with piles of slime, fidget toys everywhere.

Them kids have no life. Lulu is 13 going on 30. It’s all based around their looks. Rancid doesn’t know what be kind means. She’s raising mini mean girls, who will no doubt bully kids for not having all the latest gear. She tells them they don’t need education because she thinks being teeny tiny, pathetic, manipulative and useless will get you what you want.

All them girls will learn how to be manipulative from the master manipulator who does nothing for herself.

Reactions: 38
Anyone seen where she’s rambling about Dubai. Asking what social media has done to the world talking about people filming content.

Made me laugh, didn’t she film an old guy in his kitchen? She constantly films her family. She should be asking what social media has done to her family.
Imagine walking around, dripping in Gucci that you've bought off the back of your social media "career", slagging off other people who have social media "careers"! 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine walking around, dripping in Gucci that you've bought off the back of your social media "career", slagging off other people who have social media "careers"! 🤯🤣
Probably jealous cos they had better content and more followers than her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine what they’ll all be like when the money runs out 🤣 They’ll be eating poor man’s food of ham, egg & chip’s & having to wears clothes i their freezing cold house 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some crimbo list !! Where is the bike, roller skates , scooter!??? None of the girls seem to do anything active which is a real shame. I maybe compare my kids to hers but when mine were kids they were never in always out playing or on their bikes , playing football at the park , street games with all the other kids in the street and it’s still like that now where I live. The kids are always out playing !
I thought Rachets had done all her shopping as it was under the stairs ?!? Does she just give the list to jo the slave and she will get it and wrap for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Some crimbo list !! Where is the bike, roller skates , scooter!??? None of the girls seem to do anything active which is a real shame. I maybe compare my kids to hers but when mine were kids they were never in always out playing or on their bikes , playing football at the park , street games with all the other kids in the street and it’s still like that now where I live. The kids are always out playing !
I thought Rachets had done all her shopping as it was under the stairs ?!? Does she just give the list to jo the slave and she will get it and wrap for her.
Bet Jos having a meltdown this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I can say is, I think it’s time Edies Dad did round two in court and get full custody before it’s too late.

Reactions: 45
It’s not like Slosh is a policeman any more. The pair of them actually offer E no long term stability. It could all go tits up tomorrow.

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker on this thread. Hello 'nasty trolls' 👋 Thanks for making me howl with laughter on the daily. You've all gotten me through some tit mental health.

Ratchet has absolutely lost touch with her 'brand'.... "Please send me your hard earned money to help these poor, broken families, but on my next story, I'll show you my £1000+ outfit I wore to Morrisons today to do my £400 food shop that we don't need. Snort".

Yeah. Fine. I get you *feel* like you've earned all of your money, fair and square, by working your arse off, helping those in need (Debatable. And yes, we are aware that you will have a salary out of the money PTWM brand makes, but it's how you bleeping word things! BE. CLEAR. ABOUT. WHAT. MONEY. PAYS. TOWARDS. WHAT.) and why shouldn't you enjoy the Gucci sunglasses and bag, if thats the case, but DONT BOAST ON AN INSTAGRAM THAT YOU INITIALLY SET UP TO HELP DV VICTIMS/PEOPLE IN POVERTY! 🤯

It's clearly all about money for herself as even if she has been told by her manager to post more holidays and fashion reels, that her engagement goes up, why would she sell out?! Surely it's all about helping families in need. I'd be like no duck that. That's not what I'm here for and that's not what I'm about.
She had plenty of followers before, and was helping people regardless. She didn't need to be an influencer.

Re. E's list...The face shaver concerned me the most! How is she so aware of what all these brands and items are?! It's so incredibly sad.

I used to love PTWM and followed her when E was a toddler. I started to see alarming things in the past year or so and then she sent me here and WHEW!! 😬

I'm glad B has moved away. I would have with silky speaking to everyone like that. His behaviour towards them is frightening, in my eyes. And I just can't deal with how Racheleaelael just laughs and snorts at it.
I don't think it's all just because he's potentially on the spectrum either. He's just a bleep.

Sorry for the ramble rant. I deleted about 10 paragraphs as it is. THERE'S JUST SO MUCH TO DISCUSS 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.