PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach, doesn't get lip fillers because she's scared of needles. Can anyone explain why her eyes are shrinking too?
F185D776-1D3D-4D54-A057-5B83092F8E61.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
duck me! Look at the size on that nostril! Surely that's not normal?
I wonder if her septum has disintegrated & her nostrils will soon be one large nostril?
😖😖😖
She looks like she picks her nose with her big toe 🧐🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sharing this for the tattlers in need who have been blocked.

Rachel thinking she is the only person implementing any changes to family court and letting her huns believe that😂😂😂
I don’t often talk about the ten years I spent with my eldest dad. Is she delusional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of all the things I feel bad for about (piss poor parenting, misappropriation of charity funds, parental alienation etc.) the thing I feel most bad for her about is her god awful looks and terrible personality. I mean..there ain’t nothing she can do about the skin on her chin or her teeth is there? Poor cow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really hasn't matured beyond a silly teenager, has she? "Oh we were up all night weren't we tee hee hee, best night of our lives". She's like Jay from Inbetweeners
Well taking cocaine will definitely keep you up all night and which married couples want to be up ALL night doing it? nice little quality sesh and then sleeeep....quality is always better than quantity 🎉

• Heart
Well taking cocaine will definitely keep you up all night and which married couples want to be up ALL night doing it? nice little quality sesh and then sleeeep....quality is always better than quantity 🎉
And we all know that was the real reason they were up all night after seeing the state of them the next morning still buzzing of their tiny tits and paranoid to duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She really hasn't matured beyond a silly teenager, has she? "Oh we were up all night weren't we tee hee hee, best night of our lives". She's like Jay from Inbetweeners

That'll be the cocaine Rach. Unlike sloshy it's a very powerful stimulant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She needs a slap wilbert obviously understands her and her taking the piss and saying how long it’s taking to put the animals in the bath ugghjj get on with it you prick I have to count over 30 dinosaurs every night when I bath my son yes it drives me insane but I don’t film him and I don’t laugh at him if he gets something wrong 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Rach, doesn't get lip fillers because she's scared of needles. Can anyone explain why her eyes are shrinking too?
View attachment 1760499
Oooooh, that's a huge difference 😳.
She hasn't had fillers or botox, she also doesn't drink alcohol.
And she's dedicated her life to saving victims of domestic abuse.
We've just got her all wrong, her Hunnies & the Patchwork Girls think she's lush 🐷.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her webinar is so basic. She's like someone who's just read an article about domestic abuse for the first time and is shocked by it. People who have genuine experience of working with people who've been abused are just so many levels above her - she's got absolutely nothing to add to the discussion. What changes is she actually suggesting? The only thing I've heard her mention is survivors of abuse not being left alone with the perpetrator at court - not exactly rocket science is it? She isn't going to change a thing because she knows nothing about and has no experience of supporting survivors of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Has she mentioned anything about white ribbon day? Being the amazing advocate for women and girls that she is 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Her webinar is so basic. She's like someone who's just read an article about domestic abuse for the first time and is shocked by it. People who have genuine experience of working with people who've been abused are just so many levels above her - she's got absolutely nothing to add to the discussion. What changes is she actually suggesting? The only thing I've heard her mention is survivors of abuse not being left alone with the perpetrator at court - not exactly rocket science is it? She isn't going to change a thing because she knows nothing about and has no experience of supporting survivors of abuse.
She needs to start with basic changes first, like stop being an abuser herself, answer peoples messaging (even if its just signposting), take a safeguarding course and stick to it, use the funds she gets to make a change, actually go into her places of "work" and lift a finger and stop using others people trauma for her own life stories

• Heart
Hi guyyyssss!
I’m coming on tonight to thank our saviour Riddled for teaching me so much!
With the help of Wibble, I now know this is a Macarena er maraca I mean Mandrill! 🥰
CAA78810-AD7B-4AC0-9B59-25100627E765.jpeg

Of all the things I feel bad for about (piss poor parenting, misappropriation of charity funds, parental alienation etc.) the thing I feel most bad for her about is her god awful looks and terrible personality. I mean..there ain’t nothing she can do about the skin on her chin or her teeth is there? Poor cow.
Just going to leave this quote here…

• Poppers are highly flammable and can cause chemical burns on the skin, leading to rashes around the nose and mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.