PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Emily was paid off
I have a theory about Emily, which I’ve thought of quite a lot after all the LS tea etc. what if the whole thing is a set up? That her and Emily haven’t really fallen out, and that it somehow forms a bigger saga where they are trying to catch the trolls out etc. i just think the whole tit stirring from the LS’s and then how it all went quiet afterwards just seems too convenient to me. I’m probably wrong, but dunno. I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if we get a whole “surprise!!!!” Reveal after the baby’s been born 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I have a theory about Emily, which I’ve thought of quite a lot after all the LS tea etc. what if the whole thing is a set up? That her and Emily haven’t really fallen out, and that it somehow forms a bigger saga where they are trying to catch the trolls out etc. i just think the whole tit stirring from the LS’s and then how it all went quiet afterwards just seems too convenient to me. I’m probably wrong, but dunno. I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if we get a whole “surprise!!!!” Reveal after the baby’s been born 🤷‍♀️
I mean I wouldn’t put anything past Rancid being an attention seeker

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t put anything past R but would Emily really give up her job and stop being a director of the CIC just to catch out trolls. Plus it hasn’t worked if they did, who have they caught?

Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t put anything past R but would Emily really give up her job and stop being a director of the CIC just to catch out trolls. Plus it hasn’t worked if they did, who have they caught?
I don’t know, as I say, it’s just a hunch. But think on….just cos she’s been removed as a director officially, and isn’t seen to be working there anymore doesn’t necessarily mean she isn’t still being paid (under the table). Like I said tho I’m probs way off but I just thought it would be a pretty good way of catching out some haters because guaranteed some of R’s haters have been in E’s inbox asking questions etc.

I’ve probs watched too many dramas on tv tho so ignore me lol. As you were 😂😂

Also while I’m posting as I usually just lurk….what have I missed re Emily taking drugs in the womens centre? Is this definitely true or just a guess?

Reactions: 7
I don’t know, as I say, it’s just a hunch. But think on….just cos she’s been removed as a director officially, and isn’t seen to be working there anymore doesn’t necessarily mean she isn’t still being paid (under the table). Like I said tho I’m probs way off but I just thought it would be a pretty good way of catching out some haters because guaranteed some of R’s haters have been in E’s inbox asking questions etc.

I’ve probs watched too many dramas on tv tho so ignore me lol. As you were 😂😂

Also while I’m posting as I usually just lurk….what have I missed re Emily taking drugs in the womens centre? Is this definitely true or just a guess?
I don’t blame you for being suspicious, everything she does has an ulterior motive but I think they really fell out myself. Plus I’d be gutted coz I love the LS’s 😂

Reactions: 10
Is that Elemis stuff supposed to make your skin look scalded???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah - I don't trust any of them..Emily hasn't apparently learnt anything following her brief spat with a sociopath - she's currently Aff linking the death out of Black Friday on her page.

She did not arrive in Torbay penniless, bruised, demoralised and in need of refuge and she has never once stopped to correct Rach from creating that narrative- she was actually with her current boyfriend for a long time before she moved to Devon to be closer to him.

She sat at that table while Vanessa was demoralised by Rach following her hard work in setting up the CIC and then happily basked in the glory of becoming another Saviour amongst women when she filled her shoes at Director level.

Whatever has happened between them - if anything actually has - don't assume it is because Emily has suddenly developed a moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Her hands in them posts. She’s as grotty as duck. Even a pink mulberry bracelet and a ridiculously expensive cardigan can’t make that look any better..
Her hands are brown. Like dog poo. Did she even wash them?
Also, how can you have dog poo in your house that long and not smell it. I call literal Bull/ dog tit to the story.

Reactions: 15
I used Elemis daily for the last few years and my skin has never ever looked like. Looks like she has had a chemical peel !

Reactions: 11
I’ve just rewatched those ‘webinar’ videos and she’s swearing in some of them. Surely if you’re presenting a webinar to the courts or whoever you curtail the potty mount?! Not very professional Racoon!

Reactions: 22
Well done Elemis, stay classy! 🙄

Why are you using that woman? Her face is like a baboon’s arse.

• Haha
It's not looking good for Asterids poor wee dog but Our Saviour of Narcissism just has to make it about her feels.
"...as I've said to you a million times since we met.."

Fuuuuck me! If my friend was constantly telling me they were dreading me losing my dog or my dog getting sick, I'd be livid!

Firstly, Ratchet, why not duck off with the misery and negativity? Secondly, what, YOU'RE dreading it?! Yes, of course, I'm sure it will be very tough for you. What, Astrid? Oh, yeah, I suppose she'll be a bit sad too, but it'll be nothing compared to how Self Obsessed Shirley will be feeling.

How does she manage to make absolutely everything about herself? It's almost a talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Bet skin n me are chuffed she’s claiming she uses Elemis amazin lush products
I was just thinking this! How can anyone - advertiser or hun take her seriously when she's not only endorsing 2 brands, but her skin isn't great either!

The face of Elemis right there. Rushing out the door now to buy all their products if it makes me look half as good as Rach.
34890707-83A2-4620-9B4B-730BB3F8B36F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.