PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me! Look at the size on that nostril! Surely that's not normal?
I wonder if her septum has disintegrated & her nostrils will soon be one large nostril?
😖😖😖
"All the better for sniffing coke with, my dear" 👃❄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"All the better for sniffing coke with, my dear" 👃❄
She could have a perforated septum from cocaine abuse, which will eventually result in one large nostril and cause her nose to collapse.
It's not a good look, even for someone as beautiful as her 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sharing this for the tattlers in need who have been blocked.

Rachel thinking she is the only person implementing any changes to family court and letting her huns believe that😂😂😂
I dont often talk about the 10 years with Waynbo.
Instead I wrote 3 books that included him in various ways because I love him forever.

Not to mention bringing him up wherever you can on your paid insta. But okay hun, if that's what helps you sleep at night, you never mention him🤣

Rach Loves Wayne 4eva. I.D.S.T

• Haha
Reactions: 61
"I dont talk about it much"

Why does she keep referring to herself as little old me? Its not very professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Rachel thinking she is the only person implementing any changes to family court and letting her huns believe that😂😂😂
How was she asked to give a webinar but now she's cracking on like it was all her idea?! I wish I knew who to contact about this whole tit show and her involvement. Just a Google tells you she was in a mutually abusive relationship!

Reactions: 28

Sloshua is trolling her. Also ⚠ WARNING ⚠ Do not watch the second video if you are eating. 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

"I don't often talk about the ten years I spent with my daughters dad"
Pull the other one rach 🤣🤣🤣🤣
November 2022, the date Rachel Hambleton changed the courts forever..... in her head 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sloshua is trolling her. Also ⚠ WARNING ⚠ Do not watch the second video if you are eating. 🤢
As an experiment I’ve just asked my husband what he would do if I done a live to all my wee pals telling them we were up all night shagging…‘I’d throw your phone out the window’

then we’ve had a nice debate about how disgusting they are. I feel so much better now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As an experiment I’ve just asked my husband what he would do if I done a live to all my wee pals telling them we were up all night shagging…‘I’d throw your phone out the window’

then we’ve had a nice debate about how disgusting they are. I feel so much better now 😂
Mine said ‘we’d have to be at yours because that would wake my parents up’ and now I think three years in, he’s finally gave me the ick 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is her bottom lip sticking out that far for a bet or something? It's ridiculously huge.
D6205290-D1B0-4115-A52B-385F5585C303.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She really hasn't matured beyond a silly teenager, has she? "Oh we were up all night weren't we tee hee hee, best night of our lives". She's like Jay from Inbetweeners

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.