PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me! Look at the size on that nostril! Surely that's not normal?
I wonder if her septum has disintegrated & her nostrils will soon be one large nostril?
😖😖😖
bleeping hell its like that big blob on jupiter

Ps. I have travelled across country today to Glasgow and I have had fizzy cats piss , merlot and craft beer and pissed myself when I walked passed lush and l’occataine 😂👍🍷🍾🍸🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell its like that big blob on jupiter

Ps. I have travelled across country today to Glasgow and I have had fizzy cats piss , merlot and craft beer and pissed myself when I walked passed lush and l’occataine 😂👍🍷🍾🍸🍷
That sounds like a marvellous way to spend a Friday evening!!!
I hope pissing yourself didn't cause too many problems 😁❤.
Did you know that lush was named lush after Rachel Hambleton?
Because she's lush.
That might not actually be true, but if lush were to name their company after a special person, then it would have been named lush after Rachel Hambleton 🐷.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I say lush alot...ALOT...
It's not unusual to use it locally and Rach saying it won't deter me from doing so.

If I write it in posts I'm genuinely not taking the piss 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sloshua is trolling her. Also ⚠ WARNING ⚠ Do not watch the second video if you are eating. 🤢
I feel we need to add the next 10 seconds of that vid.
‘imagine if they knew what you were like’ 🤢
And the absolute look of horror and dread on his face… they are into some right kinky tit!!! 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And the absolute look of horror and dread on his face… they are into some right kinky tit!!! 🤢🤢
I am no prude but Jesus Christ why does ANYONE need to know the ins and outs of their sex life 🤢. Have a laugh and a joke and chuck some innuendos in and there is the limit. Imagine what would be said if Josh was more comfortable with that conversation 🙈

Reactions: 31
That makes me so uncomfortable. Her hands on his neck; it's so controlling.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Very strange. I think she was getting him back for what he says about B. Bared teeth at the end again as well.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Why does she get so easily annoyed? He didn't say he didn't miss B. bleeping hell Josh, grow a back bone and tell her to shut up.

So now we know they were up all night when they went to London. The cocaine wouldn't have helped little skinless sausage rise to the occasion, that's why they were in a sex shop.

Reactions: 25
And they are most definitely NOT looking forward to Jubai.
Tough tit fuckers, we are!!! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is livid there. And he's so anxious - hence the hairbrush.

Wilby won't be fine. And she clearly doesn't give a damn and can't wait to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I think they need to be concerned what I is doing at his age, looking on his public Instagram page from last night, is not good 😔😔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
how long did they go to Barbados Barcelona? Was that not 5 days? They don’t care about leaving him every other weekend, is it just because they realise that booking Jubai was a mistake due to the culture/religious issues?

Reactions: 26
I am no prude but Jesus Christ why does ANYONE need to know the ins and outs of their sex life 🤢. Have a laugh and a joke and chuck some innuendos in and there is the limit. Imagine what would be said if Josh was more comfortable with that conversation 🙈
Ins and outs....pardon the pun 🤭

A pp mentioned the side effects of poppers...do they still sell them in sex shops?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And they are most definitely NOT looking forward to Jubai.
Tough tit fuckers, we are!!! 😂😂😂
‘His routine will be the same’ so she’s just admitted that they aren’t part of his routine 😳 (I know she could have meant the actual routine, but where I’ve worked ((again, could be entirely wrong as every person with autism/austistic person is different) it’s absolutely more the person that they rely on 🫠)

how long did they go to Barbados Barcelona? Was that not 5 days? They don’t care about leaving him every other weekend, is it just because they realise that booking Jubai was a mistake due to the culture/religious issues?
yep!

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's dreading it being just the 2 of them. She constantly surrounds herself with kids/friends/randoms/projects so they're never alone.
They cant go out on the trot getting drunk as usual and will need to watch their conduct in public.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.