PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, she's not a very good advert for the dry shampoo, is she? Since having that overpriced hair cut, she's looked like she's washing it in a chip pan!
Now Dipsy be kind. It's grown so much with the hairburst. It was only past her ears 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh Lizzie do you walk among us? Jubai 🤣🤣🤣

(Obviously if you are here then don't reveal yourself otherwise St Canesten will make your life hell)
Did some head ask if they were having a baby in that live? Why do the huns want her to have another baby??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Did some head ask if they were having a baby in that live? Why do the huns want her to have another baby??
i don't get why the huns get so excited about it. She's 41 and sloshy is 46, they have 6 between them, why on earth would you want another at that age especially when neither of them can be bothered with the 3 year old they already have.

Reactions: 40
Jubai Josh looks like he’s telling another epic story there 🥱🧟‍♂️
Not many people watching her live out of all the followers? I suppose people are at work etc, but I do think her numbers are dropping

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its still all bullshit and dodgy as duck. And more fool the idiots who are buying them!
Like others have said, the wishlist for the prison was address to the "managers" house so they ain't for the prison babies.
Shes being cocky because she damn well knows that. That cockiness is going to be your undoing so carry on 👏
Ooh Lizzie do you walk among us? Jubai 🤣🤣🤣

(Obviously if you are here then don't reveal yourself otherwise St Canesten will make your life hell)
Shes definitely still stuck in the 90s with her make up like that 🤣 dream matte mousse and bright blue eyeshadow 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i don't get why the huns get so excited about it. She's 41 and sloshy is 46, they have 6 between them, why on earth would you want another at that age especially when neither of them can be bothered with the 3 year old they already have.
Well there's a spare shed now that BeKind has moved out 🤷 maybe Wobble can go out there with his iPad and a cupboard full of Wotsits and free up a room in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trigger:::::

What does HM services stand for…? Is she off her tits or what, Oh anyway them.😡😡😡
And for someone who has suffered at the hands of an abuser, she didn’t flinch when that twit had his hands round her neck, if that had happened in real life he would be having a left right goodnight👊🏼
She’s so full of her own tit, head.

Reactions: 26
All those parcels and I doubt we will publicly get to see any of them actually arrive at the destination she has said they are for.

Trigger:::::

What does HM services stand for…? Is she off her tits or what, Oh anyway them.😡😡😡
And for someone who has suffered at the hands of an abuser, she didn’t flinch when that twit had his hands round her neck, if that had happened in real life he would be having a left right goodnight👊🏼
She’s so full of her own tit, head.
His face when he did it too, I don't want to post the full screenshot as they do it on such a regular basis anyway and yet she calls us triggering.
4AA5CDA6-3566-4BB0-AD8D-8BFE9436A546.jpeg

What the duck is going with her eyes? Is she aiming to look exactly the same as Astrid? Scaly skin too.
19FEADE1-A686-44CF-86F1-6E9CE734D99F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Guys, come on now. She was abandoned at the age if 4, maybe she wasn't taught where her ears are. Hopefully Wiblet can show her!

• Haha
Think she’s been really insensitive taking about Ethel when she knows her bestie Astrid is in bits over her poorly dog 🐶
Also spending the weekend with her babies 🤔🤣 Pull the other one you tit obsessed freak 💩

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone to talk about tit as much as she does. And find it hilarious.

When did she purchase this little number to match her equally ugly bag?
38A5AE52-DDDE-45DA-A17C-FBC5E5053B5C.png

• Wow
  • Sick
His face when he did it too, I don't want to post the full screenshot as they do it on such a regular basis anyway and yet she calls us triggering.
View attachment 1759234

What the duck is going with her eyes? Is she aiming to look exactly the same as Astrid? Scaly skin too.
View attachment 1759236
The face of Iconic right there folks! Her makeup no doubt applied with extreme force ages her by about 10 years. Makeup is supposed to enhance not look like you’re rendering a wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.