PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this about Emily’s use of drugs at a centre? I must if missed that as I’m shocked 😳
Seemingly Rashflaps, Emily and Josh obviously, had parties at the launderette and there was drugs there, mainly coke I think, but they were all doing it. Not sure of who else was involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thank you.
She doesn't pretend, she gets stuck in. Yes she now has a life, and who could blame her, but she works really really hard trying to get the changes done, she connects to the correct people. Ptwm should be ashamed, there is so much good she could do, but doesn't have the mental capacity to see it thru.
Catching up and pages behind, however, next thread title right there:
Ptwm should be ashamed, there is so much good she could do, but doesn't have the mental capacity to see it thru.

Reactions: 12
Honestly looking at By.layx her Instagram looks so genuinely helpful and inspiring for women who have/are suffering DA, she does an amazing job shouting about the cause, highlighting the amazing survivors. You don’t see anything like that from R it’s all cloak and dagger with R, I think it’s all just desperate huns wanting to meet her not actual genuine survivors of DA.

Reactions: 26
I call bull 💩. A text message, not exactly a professional conversation. Anyone could do that and scam more.
Also, it's that what all her fundraising is to pay for.
This is just another way to get the huns to cough up for more items.
use of the word ‘babe’ did it for me. I think Rachet is messaging herself again.

again, I am pages behind and catching up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She posted a story that it’s one of the freedom programme clients birthday today. Surely if their abuser sees this (they’re going to know their victims birthday) they will know that the victim attends the course on X days.
Talk about safeguarding!! I’m not qualified in DV at all but even I know that is a risk.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Also don’t think the Lincolnshaws are our pals, they were advertising Porky Penguin just the other day. Promoting rashflaps besties. Just saying.
I don’t think they care whose friends with who if there’s money involved it’s literally take what they get isn’t it with influencer world I can’t imagine having to sell my soul to flog some cards

Reactions: 23
That's one battle I bet she regrets taking on. Edies Father comes from a long established Brixham family and he personally is very well liked and thought of.

By making him fight for access to his daughter through the Family Court system for no reason whatsoever was the biggest mistake she ever made. She lost but it made her a hate figure in the wider community and a massive error of judgement that will haunt her reputation for ever.
And this is exactly the kind of reason that family courts are so harsh on women, and women are losing their babies at an alarming rate. But it’s ok, she’s off to save the family courts with her experience. That will help.

She posted a story that it’s one of the freedom programme clients birthday today. Surely if their abuser sees this (they’re going to know their victims birthday) they will know that the victim attends the course on X days.
Talk about safeguarding!! I’m not qualified in DV at all but even I know that is a risk.
I saw this on her insta, and as much as you know I think she is the biggest bleep going she posted this and then 5 mins later posted some tit about countdown. I don’t necessarily think she always posts content in order or consistence of when or how it happens. I do believe this is how she gets away with many of her ongoing scams.

Reactions: 9
Her content is so random. There’s no theme at all.

Been to a DV conference thing
Video showing them Visiting a sex shop 🤮 (on Patreon I know, but still!?!)
Video of them “eating” dinner
A cake for a DV warrior birthday
An advert for hair stuff that makes your hair grow 5 inches in 4 weeks. sure Jan😂🙄
Edie drinking a glass of water - riveting
Seb brushing Wilbur hair whilst eating dinner in his room
Screenshot of Betsys WhatsApp message
Repost of someone’s random page and message?

WTF? Who is she marketing her page at? YTS Alan needs another meeting. (Including stay away in £500 a night hotel)

Sunday Times best selling author? my arse!

And to lie and say that her hair was cut just below her ears? WE SAW THE PICTURE, it wasn’t cut that short and you had it curled too, so it looked shorter!!! 🤯

Reactions: 35
The Patchwork social Club is looking very cosy & ikea-like.
It's lovely that they can celebrate the birthday of a DA victim whilst doing the Freedom Programme.
When I attended the Freedom Programme at Women's Aid, we didn't celebrate anyone's birthday, we weren't there for that.
We weren't a cosy group of friends either, we were quite a large group of strangers who had one thing in common, we were all victims of Domestic Abuse.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well that is another huge lie as the wish list for the babies at prison were being posted to the manager's house, not the distribution centre. And Jen Randall should be ashamed of herself giving up her shop and business to suck up that nasty fucker's arse. Won't be too long before you are dumped and branded toxic Jen. You are already being made out to be having to sell loads of tit to support the rest of it and being filmed without permission, in fact while asking not to be. Tick tock.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
A79AFF34-F2C0-4C6C-93F7-4B107F3D6C74.jpeg
“How talented is this” erm zero because it’s an inanimate object you thick mofo!

754D2368-C506-4412-9CBB-2B418CEB48A3.jpeg

and wtf is this nonsense, who feels guilty for using a crossing, absolute morons!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Well that is another huge lie as the wish list for the babies at prison were being posted to the manager's house, not the distribution centre. And Jen Randall should be ashamed of herself giving up her shop and business to suck up that nasty fucker's arse. Won't be too long before you are dumped and branded toxic Jen. You are already being made out to be having to sell loads of tit to support the rest of it and being filmed without permission, in fact while asking not to be. Tick tock.
What a cocky bleeping witch she is!!!!!
Jen Randall, shame on you!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 32
That's a hell of a lot of parcels for just a few babies.

Reactions: 34
Anna Mathur another one who’s not all she seems, mentioned a few times on here. What’s the saying? Birds of a feather flock together.

Took me an age to catch up, thanks @DipsyDoodle for your recaps!

I hope their shitshow comes tumbling down when they’re away next month.

She’s an absolute twit! I think she wanted the boys because she didn’t want Josh to have to have S still in his life, which would have happened if they’d stayed with her.

She loves to control people, she’s a total wrongun’ and I’m here for her downfall.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.