PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those parcels I thought there was only 8 babies wtf
Yes there are a lot of parcels, because Rachel Hambleton didn't mention that she was begging for Christmas presents for her family, friends, Patchwork Girls & probably the ladies on the Freedom Programme too.
Christmas is an expensive time!
She's always thinking of others is Rachel Hambleton, she's lush.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow Jen deserves R by the sound of it, very smug sounding they are obvs a match made in heaven, oh until R gets bored or Jen sees the light and becomes toxic.

Reactions: 24
Why are the parcels at the distribution centre? The ones for the babies went straight to the manager of the prison. The ones for the patchwork scam that she’s ripping the huns off for went to an empty shop down the road. What are these?

Reactions: 31
Hahahahaha that hairburst ad.
Her hair is snapped off at the roots 😂😂
"Im the worst influencer ever"... 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that is another huge lie as the wish list for the babies at prison were being posted to the manager's house, not the distribution centre. And Jen Randall should be ashamed of herself giving up her shop and business to suck up that nasty fucker's arse. Won't be too long before you are dumped and branded toxic Jen. You are already being made out to be having to sell loads of tit to support the rest of it and being filmed without permission, in fact while asking not to be. Tick tock.
Why is this not being shared on her main page? Surely this isn't all from PatreCon followers?

Reactions: 14
Haven’t heard much about her open shop anymore
Where she donated most of her gifted clothes thinking she was the shop from maid🙄

She never gets tagged or shares anything from those wish lists, which makes me more suspicious it all goes to her inner circle

Reactions: 23
Need to stop reading this thread before bedtime had the most fucked up dream her and her lush bestie KDIL drove us off a cliff....wtf. On another note I really hope she posts a list of who has benefited from all the gifts, as in we sent xxx to social work xxx to womans aid .... yes Rach be transparent this time that would be a lush Christmas treat the truth.....

Reactions: 24
Call me cynical but those boxes, do we know of they actually have 'lush babies' stuff in them? For all we know they could actually be empty and sues done it in an attempt to yet again be the saviour of lush babies and lush abused women (who need to be early 20s and pretty if Saint ratshit is to save thek)

On an absolute off topic- I get married tomorrow!!!!!!! (And no rach, we male no reference to Facebook, local police, other social media on our cake)

• Heart
Reactions: 61
If all those gifts are for the babies at the prison which is it implies in what she wrote. Then those 8 lush babies have got a lot more for Christmas than my kids. Wonder if the huns are happy to keep buying seeing all that and struggling themselves.
And if it’s for the patchwork scam then has she said how many families she’s supporting? Betty and Betsy of course, but is there anyone else?
I wonder if there is a local faceless, generic named, Facebook page that sells toy bundles cheap and if miraculously these toys end up on there?

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Well that is another huge lie as the wish list for the babies at prison were being posted to the manager's house, not the distribution centre. And Jen Randall should be ashamed of herself giving up her shop and business to suck up that nasty fucker's arse. Won't be too long before you are dumped and branded toxic Jen. You are already being made out to be having to sell loads of tit to support the rest of it and being filmed without permission, in fact while asking not to be. Tick tock.
Anyone else think she put up a massive poor me post the other day cos she had read on here that someone mentioned clearing the list, so all those fiver a month huns felt sorry for her and sent loads of parcels.??
1 for the unit 5 for Wilby type of thing.?

Yes there are a lot of parcels, because Rachel Hambleton didn't mention that she was begging for Christmas presents for her family, friends, Patchwork Girls & probably the ladies on the Freedom Programme too.
Christmas is an expensive time!
She's always thinking of others is Rachel Hambleton, she's lush.
Wilby a still not opened presents from his birthday as he found it “too overwhelming”. He’s going to be snowed under for years with this lot😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Disgusting. There’s no way that amount of crap is for a handful of babies, who don’t NEED anything at Christmas in the first place.

Reactions: 28
every time I hear someone say Lush, I hear her voice. It grates my brain 😬

why is everything lush?

lush babies
Lush women
Lush people
lush workers
Lush family
🙄

Reactions: 25
Lush babies…everything is a lie and deflection. That is a lot of parcels for only 9 babies?! Why does everything come with such a hateful undertone too? It’s all just a ‘mean girls’ game. Everyone associated with her should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 32
Why are the parcels at the distribution centre? The ones for the babies went straight to the manager of the prison. The ones for the patchwork scam that she’s ripping the huns off for went to an empty shop down the road. What are these?
i'm assuming these are what started rolling in after the october wishlist maybe?

more fool anyone that sent her all this because not one item will make it to anyone in need.

Reactions: 22
Hahahahaha that hairburst ad.
Her hair is snapped off at the roots 😂😂
"Im the worst influencer ever"... 👏
I have to say, she's not a very good advert for the dry shampoo, is she? Since having that overpriced hair cut, she's looked like she's washing it in a chip pan!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
every time I hear someone say Lush, I hear her voice. It grates my brain 😬

why is everything lush?

lush babies
Lush women
Lush people
lush workers
Lush family
🙄
I walked past the LUSH shop in my local town yesterday, lovely town, lovely shop. The sun was shining,some school children where drinking hot chocolate outside Costa discussing their ultimate burger, seriously!🤣but it was all ruined. ☹. I too could only hear her voice saying Lush and Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.