PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she say they have all bought mates for tea. the only one there was alfie which is Josh's nephew. I dont get the point in lying about stupid things like that.
Troll! It’s hard to keep track of so many children when you’re away so often. She thought they had all brought friends for dinner but it turns out Seb and Isaac live there all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m on a fire of annoyance tonight after playing catch up over the last few days.

Hope they are looking forward to their trip. Could you imagine if the 2nd December all the spillers start to spill whilst they are out of the country…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m on a fire of annoyance tonight after playing catch up over the last few days.

Hope they are looking forward to their trip. Could you imagine if the 2nd December all the spillers start to spill whilst they are out of the country…
I expect she will be in a heightened state of anxiety when she is away. She won’t have total control over her huns mind you I expect Jo is shitting it about the PR nightmare that’s likely to unfold with their tit holiday content!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
YTS Alan is stocking up on the rescue remedy not knowing what tit show is going to happen in Jubai after the London extravaganza last weekend!
Personally I can’t bloody wait 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
did any regular posters from here disappear at the same time....i wonder if all the "kates a troll hunter" bollocks were digs to Emily because Rach found out she was on here 🤣

I also suspect that Emily benefitted financially from Rachael's scams over the years, Rach will obviously have evidence of this (as I believe she does for everyone in her circle) so should Emily "out" her then she's also dropping herself in it.
Don't forget the recent revelation that Emily was apparently involved in drug use at the centre, if it's true you can bet your arse that Thrushy Thelma will have photo and video evidence stashed away, ready to write Emily off as a waster druggie if she tries anything 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Don't forget the recent revelation that Emily was apparently involved in drug use at the centre, if it's true you can bet your arse that Thrushy Thelma will have photo and video evidence stashed away, ready to write Emily off as a waster druggie if she tries anything 😬
Yep like when she had no qualms showing her drunk and hungover in a hotel room.

Reactions: 26
My children are 12 and 13 and I can’t imagine going away in December without them, let alone when they were 9 or 3. It’s the most magical time of the year as a parent (IMO), not to mention the busiest!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This just came on my FYP on TikTok I looked at the comments it was posted 4 days ago…. I’m sure that’s Betsy?

is she working with porky penguin?🤔
That’s the day she went out with the porkie penguin besties #notanadcunt she doesn’t work for them

Reactions: 9
Well her content on lives while she was in Spain was a treat and then the London tit show.... shes definitely going to duck up when she goes jubai 🤣🤣
I hope they search her suitcase and find that vibrating vagina and nipple clamps 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well her content on lives while she was in Spain was a treat and then the London tit show.... shes definitely going to duck up when she goes jubai 🤣🤣
I hope they search her suitcase and find that vibrating vagina and nipple clamps 🤣🤣
Imagine being the poor bastard who has to search their luggage though, I'd hate to have to go anywhere near that rubber fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why is it always someone else sorting out Wilby? Now that Betsys gone, it seems like it’s fallen to Seb now.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Nice to see Rancid has been invited to the Domestic Abuse conference in Gibraltar.. Seems as she’s such a saviour & well respected in the DA field.
She probably was invited, but she is such a busy old bird, she couldn't be there whilst continuing to do what she loves doing.
Saving countless lives in Devon, running the Patchwork Empire, parenting 6 children (2 stolen,1 now living in Notliverpool NotAustraliaeither), collecting Costa Coffee & Asos vouchers for friends, staff & family, being a lush wife to pervy Joyce, at the same time looking after her poorly & diseased vagina and hoping it doesn't fall of before Christmas 😭.
Otherwise, she would have definitely gone to Gibraltar.
I just hope they've managed without her 😕.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also don’t think the Lincolnshaws are our pals, they were advertising Porky Penguin just the other day. Promoting rashflaps besties. Just saying.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What is this about Emily’s use of drugs at a centre? I must if missed that as I’m shocked 😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.