PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the conference happen? As in is there proof this happened as a quick google doesnt bring it up but brings other ones up

Reactions: 9
She's a dick, can't even think of anything constructive to say now.

Reactions: 18
I'm more worried that the system is backlogged on a normal time and is even worse following the pandemic...but 1000s and billions of judges attended a speech by a scumbag like rapellent. Okkkkk. Hypocrisy... They need to do more...but I'll just take up their precious time talking shite

Reactions: 21
BEST. THREAD. TITLE. EVER.

As an aside I thought it was interesting on Seb’s texts that he said (I think) B is nasty to everyone but Slosh or something to that effect? I’d have thought she would have been particularly nasty to him 🤣 still can’t get my head around how she can get a text like that, post it online then happily sit with no balls Nathan in a restaurant not bothered about what could be exploding at her home! I already had little to no respect for Josh as a father but this really cements it. Neither of them deserve those boys and If their mother is truly struggling the way she is painted to be by the toxic twosome, their grandma and auntie needs to step in because those boys need love and support or they will fly off the rails. Patchwork family my arse, more like a patchwork hostel.
Carried on enjoying their pointless night away when Seb is distressed but when B was safe, delayed by a train issue; she offered to send Slosh on a 4hr drive to pick her up!

We’re they on PTWM?
I’ve only seen them on patreon, she put B’s side of things up as well

great recap and title!
Housesitter? Is that the new name for the big mirror? 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My 16 year old stepson dropped his first “bloody” the other day and his Dad and I automatically gave it an “eh” as in, watch it 😂

Obviously him saying bloody is not bad at all but I couldn’t imagine him coming out with what they come out with 😅 and like others, I’m 33 and still rarely say anything worse than tit in front of my mum as I’ll get the same “eh” 😂

That family have no respect for each other, let alone anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only thing I found was this so there was something but seeing as the higher execs in this firm didn't attend for one of there own, I can't see it was THAT important that 1000s of judges were in attendance.
That's the only thing I found as well. All very odd for something so wildly published in previous years.

Reactions: 10
Quick Google reveals there is 4 judges permantly based in Hampshire 8 District judges (cover South west) and 54 HHJ so adding up, and I'm pretty crap at maths, doesn't make 100s or either 100.
All details easily found on judiciary.com
So another provable lie rancid

Reactions: 25
Was listening to a podcast with Liam Payne and he made a very valid point about people saying stuff about you.

If it’s lies you literally laugh it off and it doesn’t effect (affect, who knows. I’m not an author!) you. If it’s the truth, it hurts and gets to you and you react.

aint That the truth for old LyingLillian

Reactions: 52
Yet she thinks our kids are the neglected ones and going wild?!

Vaping, smoking weed, drinking, left home alone, multiple car crashes and scooter crashes, endless isolation days at school, kicking them out of home

None of this is normal Rachel and not a representation of a stable and loving family home. How sad that you think it is.

Of course there are a couple of families that the above is normal for and these are the families that everyone knows to avoid...sound familiar Rachel?
Agreed. My two are exactly the same age as Seb and Isaac. I'm not claiming they are perfect kids but they don't do any of those things..
Those kids are out of control and left to their own devices most of the time.

Reactions: 22
I used to watch these threads but got lost elsewhere! i've tried reading the recaps and wiki but my gosh it's a lot to get through haven't followed them in ages could someone please answer a few questions

Emily is that the girl rachet got a house for with her little boy ? they've now fallen out ?

Did Rachet help emily grow as in followers home etc ? i've just seen emily is pregnant is this a new man

does S and I see their mum ?

Is Wilby definitely autistic

Reactions: 7
My 16 year old stepson dropped his first “bloody” the other day and his Dad and I automatically gave it an “eh” as in, watch it 😂

Obviously him saying bloody is not bad at all but I couldn’t imagine him coming out with what they come out with 😅 and like others, I’m 33 and still rarely say anything worse than tit in front of my mum as I’ll get the same “eh” 😂

That family have no respect for each other, let alone anyone else.
My 11 year old was getting chased by a wasp a few months back and it wouldn't go away and he said "oh just piss off" it did make me laugh but he immediately apologised as it just slipped out. But yeah, I wouldn't even dare say the word bloody in front of my nan, or bugger 🤣 its just respect which they all clearly lack in their awful household.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.