PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would a 20 year old have any control over B and S? They’d probably just call her names and do whatever they liked (as usual)

Reactions: 19
Yeah she put on another post it’s a 20 year old best friend 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who do we know that that could be? Or is this house sitter imaginary so SS aren’t contacted again?
That's lianne I think. She means they've been mates for 20 years

Reactions: 16
Yeah she put on another post it’s a 20 year old best friend 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who do we know that that could be? Or is this house sitter imaginary so SS aren’t contacted again?
I’d bet my house this 20 year old is a friend of Betsy’s and therefore obviously going to be on her side. So again we have two older girls teaming up and, in his own words, bullying Seb. What a horribly toxic environment. But at least rancid and her ball and chain get a very rare night away eh?!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think she has a WhatsApp group of potential babysitters and just throws in there every week ‘can someone babysit this weekend’ and it’s first come first serve? And the toxic people, like I’m sure Lucy is, would be kicked out the group as quick as she can say PayPal?

I’m jealous though. I wish I had that many friends that would volunteer and have my kids for whole weekends

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another post hinting of S of making false accusation against Sloshy. What's going on?

Rach is up and ready for the weekend in London. Jane took over from Emily, countdown until she's toxic too.
View attachment 1705956View attachment 1705957View attachment 1705958View attachment 1705959
Bloody hell the only girl in the house is another head whose kids have zero respect for her.

Absolute rotters both of them, go and parent you pair of dickheads and get off the Internet! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, I see. Has she had friends for that long, unpaid ones I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she was friends with Lianne years ago (she has talked about being around her when Betsy was little), then they lost touch, and have recently reconnected. Of course Rancid Flaps hasn't actually kept a friend around for years, apart from PA Jo who is so far up her hole she can see out of her throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If any of mine dropped the c bomb on a text I wouldnt be sharing it laughing!! S said that B was "in charge of the house of 💩" did he not?
How she thinks that's funny is beyond me. Absolute gutter trash.

Reactions: 36
In the msg exchange she said He can settle him if he wakes, why would he need to if she has a house sitter looking after him🤷‍♀️ I absolutely hate the c word my kids would never say or msg it. 😡

Reactions: 28
If Betsy is tired, why is the “house sitter” not being the adult, sending her out to the shed and bathing Wilby alone? He’s 3, he doesn’t need a team of people to put him in his bed, which has sides so he can’t get out anyway, and a door on the bedroom. Seb surely doesn’t need permission from his stepsister about when he’s allowed to have a shower when there’s another supposed adult in the house?

Reactions: 41
Why does she assume all kids vape, swear, smoke weed and drive carelessly just because her kids do?
Yet she thinks our kids are the neglected ones and going wild?!

Vaping, smoking weed, drinking, left home alone, multiple car crashes and scooter crashes, endless isolation days at school, kicking them out of home

None of this is normal Rachel and not a representation of a stable and loving family home. How sad that you think it is.

Of course there are a couple of families that the above is normal for and these are the families that everyone knows to avoid...sound familiar Rachel?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone else think the person making the name badges is one of us, slight spelling mistake 😂
View attachment 1705831
Did she definitely go and not just make her own badge up to pretend?

A bit like how her and Josh pretend not to know each other!

We’re they on PTWM?
I’ve only seen them on patreon, she put B’s side of things up as well

great recap and title!
Still blows my mind Rachel thinks this is normal and that she's a good parent.

People probably thought Rose West was a good Mom at one point.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she was friends with Lianne years ago (she has talked about being around her when Betsy was little), then they lost touch, and have recently reconnected. Of course Rancid Flaps hasn't actually kept a friend around for years, apart from PA Jo who is so far up her hole she can see out of her throat.
I'm just picturing Jo's face peeping out through Rachel's tonsils & then trying to fight her way through her gargantuan teeth!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am 35 years old, have never nor would ever use the word bleep in front of my mum 🙈

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.