PTWM #155 Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the person making the name badges is one of us, slight spelling mistake 😂
View attachment 1705831
Perhaps my eyes are tired but I was wondering why someone put a name badge on an arm chair, took me a while to realise it was 'the suit'.
Second look and nah it still looks like a Nanna's arm chair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see the Lincolnshaws have paid a surprise visit to Emily and today are meeting up with other friends who live in Devon. Be interesting to see who they are and whether the secret messages from them was just to up their engagement 🤔

Reactions: 18
Also found this last night. Made me feel sick,the amount of arse licking she does.
B8C06F19-C435-48F8-8CA3-FFFDEFF52088.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She will slip up, for this I would need to write a book but war and peace epic short, I knew a girl who was "a Rachel" lived on our street basically swept in cuased similar havoc to Rachie pops,saviour of all,feral kids etc, made a whole lot of miserly and drama, all her b.s came out and basically now she's had to move area again, actual in hindsight when she said she moved 50 miles for a fresh start away from tit neighbours.....

Reactions: 20
House sitter who is she trying to kid? Try getting proper babysitters that are old enough to manage that situation or you know parent them yourself!

Reactions: 34
Standing ovation was probably just Josh getting carried away after a few large merlots, stood on his own clapping like a sea lion 🙄

House Sitter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Also found this last night. Made me feel sick,the amount of arse licking she does.
View attachment 1705917
What does Jo actually think rachaeleeeeeeeeee is going to do? She makes one speech in front of 15 people who work in law (could all be legal secretaries for all we know) and she’s going to change the world?

Have a day off, it’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope Betsy takes Wilby for a haircut whilst the "parents" is away doing v important fings, the poor child looks like Boris Johnson atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Standing ovation for the last two thread titles.

I think we all know that the house sitter is the indoor CCTV cameras and Betsy is flying solo with 5 kids. What a pair of skid marks they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Yeah she put on another post it’s a 20 year old best friend 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who do we know that that could be? Or is this house sitter imaginary so SS aren’t contacted again?
That's defo one of Rachel's multiple fake accounts.

Christ - could you just imagine living that life. Fake WhatsApp messages sent to yourself from your burner phone, fake congratulatory messages sent from your fake social media accounts. It must be mentally exhausting.

What a bleak, soul destroying existence.

Reactions: 42
We’re they on PTWM?
I’ve only seen them on patreon, she put B’s side of things up as well

great recap and title!
Oh I didn’t realise, of course it’s just on Patreon as their entitled to the amazing content 😳
As if they have a babysitter, is it Lucy again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another post hinting of S of making false accusation against Sloshy. What's going on?

Rach is up and ready for the weekend in London. Jane took over from Emily, countdown until she's toxic too.
BB71270A-401B-46D1-8AC5-F5E5C600B2A3.jpeg
817F9735-4E0E-41FD-8A0F-03C9059966AB.jpeg
CCEE5800-C0A9-4A02-81A7-C7787742ADC4.jpeg
402D4E99-5948-4102-BA76-839048F8298E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Looks like Leanne to me. I think she wouldnt be daft enough to leave them alone if she was referred last time, much as I think she wouldn't hesitate to do it if it wasn't for saving her own skin.

Those kids speak to each other so badly. Kids won't get on and that's fine but my god, I'm no prude, but if my kids messaged me saying the other was a c*** I'd be horrified. They are a really disrespectful and dysfunctional family. And one that just doesn't work.

Added the gigantic sycophant that is the only girl in the house has piped up. She seems to advocate for her child to be violent, he has called a teacher a c*** etc etc, really not sure how she feels she fits in there.

Reactions: 37
Oh I didn’t realise, of course it’s just on Patreon as their entitled to the amazing content 😳
As if they have a babysitter, is it Lucy again 🙈
Doubt its lucy. She would have been named by now. Lucy is probably toxic now for "ruining" Rs sofa and letting Lula start a fire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.