PTWM #154 Joshua Marshall got the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god we sure are bang on with a lot of our speculations about what goes on in that house for a vile cess pit that knows nothing…
That's a 'Get in the car and go the duck home to sort out a potential disaster' set of messages. I can't believe they are leaving them like that and she's sharing it.
Mind blowing 😩.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Those messages from seb breaks my heart. As a mother of 2 boys, I always treat both of them equal and discipline them equally. If one is winding the other up then they get a talking to and vise versa, I would never ever take anyones side and I'd hate for them to think I favour one over the other.
He's literally crying out for them to put their foot down and admitting that betsy is bullying him (the girl who went on national TV claiming she was an advocate for anti bullying 🙄)
At this point they just need to allow him to go stay at his grandmas which he obviously loves to do. I will never forget that footage of him that time where he physically felt he had to get in between josh and R once and when he pulled Wilby out of an arguing situation and now its just coming across like he's become the punch bag so to speak from everyone in that house.
No wonder he's calling them all pricks 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Aren’t they swanning off to London for the weekend after Hampshire?
God forbid she take some time for herself.. Troll! 😜🤣

I must live under a rock as I had to google what a whitey was 😆😆 poor S I can’t believe she shared that.
Same!!
I'm absolutely fine with that though 😜

god we sure are bang on with a lot of our speculations about what goes on in that house for a vile cess pit that knows nothing…
That's very sad that he feels like that and her response is to call him a twit.. Ffs she's as thick as tit isn't she.

Get out Seb!! 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
this could explain Alan’s comments ( if you believe her)

a comment from someone I follow ..who does not do Patreon, or Paid subscriptions, ads etc ..he supports himself from views from reels he makes ….

“Starting in the first lockdown last year, he began creating content for the social media platform and has managed to raise £3,000 from his creator fund, which pays creators for every 1,000 views they get on a video”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh those messages from Seb 😢 If that’s not a kid on the precipice of going off the rails I don’t know what is. That anger he has because of the bullying and utter chaotic home life and his evil stepmum keeps sharing everything to try and humiliate him. HE IS A 16 YEAR OLD CHILD YOU bleeping CRETIN. duck off with your standing ovation bullshit and get the duck home with your limp dick husband and PARENT instead of making out you’re saving the world in the court system. What a pair of wallopers sharing each other’s bloody story of a name label while this is going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 60
Last week…?? Funny how she didn’t bother to film that one, Incase the trolls called her out again??

Funny that cos she didn’t give two shits about where her dog was the other week when it’s was seriously ill and was taken on a busman’s holiday with L while they were away again
Isn’t this why she collects the donations? So the “women she helps” don’t end up in places she “wouldn’t send her dog”

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker here, posted a few times.
I followed this woman for years and used to donate via PayPal 😫🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t follow her any more, as I don’t have the words to describe how toxic and evil I find her.

Anyway, I’m going to step back from this thread etc for a while I think.
Hope this makes sense, but I’m really struggling with how it makes me feel to see someone like her receiving plaudits and having everything fall in her lap, despite being the person she is. Meanwhile,any others are caters struggling along without help and not looking for praise or reward.

I have 2 children with SEN (one also has a serious chronic illness) and my husband has ASD and ADHD. Life is hard, as it is for many others. However, I try to be a good person and to still give my time and support to others. That’s not me virtue signalling, just saying that I think it’s important to be aware of the needs of others.

I don’t expect help, but it is so hard to keep going at times and at the moment, I’m mentally and physically exhausted trying to meet the needs of my children and husband.
Then I see this bloody woman making out that she’s a saviour - and so many other people are taken in. It makes me wonder what is wrong with the world and why I bother at times, as it appears you are better thought of if you are a total twit!

I’m also a DV survivor and it constantly shocks me what she gets away with in that arena. Josh is clearly abused, as are her children, yet she gets away with hiding in plain sight.

Sorry, I know this is a ramble but I’m sick of seeing her gurning face and all the praise heaped on her - something feels very wrong in the world if people can’t see what she is.
Take care of yourself lovely.
I have 1 autistic teen and we suspect the other is ADHD. I sometimes feel like NT child gets ignored/lost in it all. My husband is also disabled, so requires some level of care. So I get that it can all make you feel like tit or spread too thin.
It’s tough going, so I can understand your frustration. I’m sure you feel like screaming right in Lego heads face because she is everything that is wrong with the world.
I really hope you’re ok and wish there was some way of doing more, to help or support you, even just being a listening ear. Sending you lots of love. Your family are lucky to have you. Don’t let this god awful woman harm your wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her priorities are so skewed. Posting pics of herself and ‘dad of the year’ out having a meal, whilst also sharing that it’s all kicking off at home.

I wonder if she hides screenshots like that from Josh’s sister and other family members? Because if I saw something like that about one of my relatives, I’d be over there like a shot to try and resolve the issue. Why are they all so scared of/in awe of her?!

Reactions: 38
How can she just sit there and carry on with her evening and act like that poor boy isn’t falling apart. I’d be a wreck worrying about him and would be straight in the car driving home. She (and him) really are a disgrace. How can her huns think this is ok? My heart breaks for him.

Reactions: 49
This is for anyone that feels like she’s got the perfect life going on… hope it makes you feel better.
I’ll throw my two pence worth in first but there’s a lot in here…
1) ‘we don’t name call head🙄😂
2) couldn’t resist a little troll dig, Alan won’t be happy!
3) writing without a ghost writer is the new teeny tiny ‘size 6 on top, size 10 on the bottom’ 😂
Why can’t she finish a bleeping SENTENCE ?? Omg just spit it out you utter moron!
I would say take a shot every time she says “basically”, as a fun drinking game, but you’d die of alcohol poisoning before the almost 3 minute clip is finished!! I haven’t watched the rest, so I’ll go back to it, but wow. Frustrating. I want to punch my phone screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her priorities are so skewed. Posting pics of herself and ‘dad of the year’ out having a meal, whilst also sharing that it’s all kicking off at home.

I wonder if she hides screenshots like that from Josh’s sister and other family members? Because if I saw something like that about one of my relatives, I’d be over there like a shot to try and resolve the issue. Why are they all so scared of/in awe of her?!
Absolutely. If that were my nephew in such distress and I knew his tit for brains parents were away overnight again I’d be over there like a shot removing him and his younger brother from the situation. His so called parents would also be getting a strong word from me. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 39
How can she just sit there and carry on with her evening and act like that poor boy isn’t falling apart. I’d be a wreck worrying about him and would be straight in the car driving home. She (and him) really are a disgrace. How can her huns think this is ok? My heart breaks for him.
This!!
He sounds in utter despair. I wish I hadn't seen those messages. To sit and pose in a restaurant when a child is that distressed is beyond my comprehension. What a sick pair.
I hope he phones his grandma who he clearly adores.

Reactions: 45
And last but not least…
This is why they are so disrespectful. There are no boundaries and no consequences.
How wasteful in the current climate to waste the dinner that had been made for her at home. She’d not be trusted with my bank card again if she was mine that’s for sure. She had a £40 limit for a bag and would have been allowed to just get a £200 coat! 🙄
I’m catching up so sorry for harking back 5 pages but seriously what the duck! If my kid needed a new school bag on a school night I would get off my arse and take them to sports direct after school and if I couldn’t or they wanted to go with mates, I’d transfer some money to their bank account so they can use their own card.
And why would you have to buy two other kids a new £200 coat if they don’t need one??

I don’t believe that Lula has no conception of money. If one thing all the kids in that family know about it is money as it underpins their family values. Lu has worked before and saved money yo so she is well aware of Costa, also why would she not pick a North Face jacket, the whole family live in them now.
Remember when Lu was shown counting up her wage money and saying she was rich… no concept at all though 🙄

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.