PTWM #154 Joshua Marshall got the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me sideways.
I just checked on Google maps and it's approximately 3 hours drive from Southampton to their exact address now, there's no reason for them to be off partying and leaving Betsy to parent the other children all weekend.
E9535D24-4D6E-4CF4-B15A-115BB1087BA0.jpeg
3BE9D534-6D5A-41F0-9B98-D8AC839C3D00.jpeg
1E453013-302D-43F3-8001-17D77DCABA17.jpeg
681FADA7-14F5-467C-A281-A1D00E4C267E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The standing ovation was probably because she stopped talking.

So she wore that short skirt to this conference? Classy very classy

Oh lord does this mean the sex toys have gone away with them again 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
But that's the thing, they're not acting like adults, they're acting like children who have no boundaries and know they will face zero consequences.
I see what you are saying… I meant in the sense that Seb is having his girlfriend over, involved in accidents, smoking weed, Lula is having friends over and lighting fires, posing inappropriately on insta.. all the kids seem to be behaving in a manner well beyond their years.

Reactions: 21
I know we all massively appreciate her anyway but I was just thinking about poor @DipsyDoodle. Lots of stuff always seems to happen right near the end of the thread…
You must be like ffs guys calm down,
car crashes ✅
family fights ✅
conferences ✅
100s of judges ✅
Standing ovation ✅
Wayne (well suppose you could just have a standard paragraph about him and copy and paste. Wayne, yep, she still loves him) ✅

looking forward to the new thread. Hope you haven’t been selfish and buggered off out again! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread Suggestion:
Oh look, Another child free weekend Josh.
Let me love you the hardest 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can honestly say, having been to various court fora and the like over the years, there is no way on earth anyone gets a standing ovation! Do we need to get her medicated? This level of delusion is quite worrying :eek:

Although the huns believing every word and fawning all over her is equally concerning. They are plainly the types who would believe the word gullible isn't in the dictionary and look it up to check...🤦‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 31
Anyone local to where this conference was supposed to take place… can it be checked to see if there actually was one?
Give her her due if this is a lie she’s topped the record with this one!

Reactions: 16
Anyone local to where this conference was supposed to take place… can it be checked to see if there actually was one?
Give her her due if this is a lie she’s topped the record with this one!
I'm sure *something* took place and she probably attended. Whether it was traumacon and she was lead guest note speaker I doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Last week…?? Funny how she didn’t bother to film that one, Incase the trolls called her out again??

Funny that cos she didn’t give two shits about where her dog was the other week when it’s was seriously ill and was taken on a busman’s holiday with L while they were away again

Attachments

Reactions: 12
“She got the bus Torquay” - again, she’s missing the word to (it’s not that offensive, it’s a tiny bit important word 🙄). That’ll be all of the edits that needed doing in her book then.

Reactions: 19
A reminder for anyone that needs a chuckle, that our Rach completed a 4 hour round trip less than a month ago for her hair to look that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread Suggestion Rach Loves Wayne 4Eva
ALEXA play 'I will always love you' Whitney Houston for Rach and 'Let it go' James Bay for Josh.
#sadtimes 😢

ETA: I just re listened to that James Bay song and I was right. Josh - Don't listen to it. I'm bleeping savage. Soz about that 🤗.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.