PTWM #154 Joshua Marshall got the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's vile, how is she even able to chill out and enjoy herself knowing one of her kids well not her kid but you know what i mean is upset, why does she think it's funny or acceptable to share his distress, how can her "huns" be so thick and lap it up and think it's also funny, has she got some subliminal messaging or hypnosis going on in her videos.... no matter how big a moron I am you will think I'm funny, poor Seb.

Reactions: 34
I don't understand how all these 'huns' can't see the correlation between what they've been through and what Slosh and Rancid have put the boys mum through. The amount of women on that post, commenting how their own ex dragged them through court, put them through hell, lied, tried/succeeding in taking the kids....and not one brain cell, putting the pieces together..... Hiding in plain sight. Sick fucks, the pair of them. Not even starting on the Seb situ. Those kids deserve so much better and again, why are these 'huns' so bleeping blind to that? It's infuriating!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Those messages are not even remotely funny, what is wrong with them?!
The irony of gobshite one and two repeatedly telling us 'trolls' to look after our kids while neglecting their own 🙄 go home ffs

Reactions: 37
duck me!!!! Shes absolutely desperate. Someone get this woman some help. Maybe a DV charity, or a CIC, or maybe a centre for women, a tit shop, a Patrecon. bleeping anything before she implodes. The beggy, boring, whining, billy bullshitting, lying, lazy, scruffy twunt!!!

Reactions: 23
Her language 🙄
As if we are too busy watching her to have conversations with our kids- how inflated is her ego??
My kids tell me everything because they know I’m not a complete ogre! They also wouldn’t try weed because they just aren’t like that. It’s nothing to do with my parenting either. I just got lucky that my kids are nerds! I’m talking comic book, science and maths loving geeks who play dungeons and dragons and video games! Cheeky witch is just bitter because her life is a tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She definitely needs to get her priorities in order, kids first and stop pissing off on the weekends under the pretence of “work” disgusting that they both went. I’m booked for a wkend away with my girlfriends in a few weeks, this is my only wkend away from them the whole Yr and they will be left at home in the capable hands of their dad. I haven’t had any time away with my hubs all yr our only two holidays have been with the kids. You know what I wouldn’t change that, I love being home, I love us being together on weekends and half terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just can’t she makes me feel sick. Poor Seb, he must feel awful then for her to share his distress. It’s clear Queen B is the fav, it’s because of the babysitting she does. Hence why she’s not gone off to travel.
My children tell me everything, I’m open with them, they know if they’ve done wrong to be honest and I’ll help them if I can.

Them poor kids are going to need loads of therapy.

Reactions: 28
All those kids will need therapy.
Betsy constantly gets kicks out
Seb gets bullied by betsy and his father
Isaac gets shoved into a corner and ignored
Lula gets bullied by betsy, edie and her mother
Edie speaks to everyone like she's 18
And Wilby is just failed from the day he was born and will probably be used as a weapon when his parents separate

• Sad
Reactions: 56
I guess this little trolling website doesn't read between the lines and get it wrong does it? That msg she willingly shared from Seb is horrible but it confirms just what we see and comment on. Them boys are bottom of the pecking order, its obvious. Betsy is the narcissists golden child, they always have one. I don't know how two parents can duck off together and leave their kids alone when one is on a career break. Its pathetic. Boasting she got a standing ovation but couldn't attend the event without her husband. The huns are deluded to another level.

Reactions: 45
Whilst I am sure Betsy can be bossy and over the top it’s Rachit & Sloshy that have created this abusive environment. Betsy sees her mother belittling her step father all the time and acting like it’s so funny to do so.. hence Betsy then does the same to Seb. Betsy just doesn’t understand how to interact around males because her mother does not.
Also because there is a lack of structure in the home, perhaps when they are away on “the love fest” weekend Betsy likes to put down ground rules and feel like the adult as she is in charge, Seb kicks off about this, naturally, as she is only a couple of years older than him. Ultimately there was no need for Betsy to be left babysitting again, that pair are lazy and selfish feckers who only want to love each other 🤮

Reactions: 43
Just so you're all aware, the "Rach loves Wayne 4eva" thread suggestion is the current frontrunner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Whilst I am sure Betsy can be bossy and over the top it’s Rachit & Sloshy that have created this abusive environment. Betsy sees her mother belittling her step father all the time and acting like it’s so funny to do so.. hence Betsy then does the same to Seb. Betsy just doesn’t understand how to interact around males because her mother does not.
Also because there is a lack of structure in the home, perhaps when they are away on “the love fest” weekend Betsy likes to put down ground rules and feel like the adult as she is in charge, Seb kicks off about this, naturally, as she is only a couple of years older than him. Ultimately there was no need for Betsy to be left babysitting again, that pair are lazy and selfish feckers who only want to love each other 🤮
Exactly this. This is why B hasn’t gone travelling, it’s so she can be the babysitter as she’s technically an adult now. They can leave her behind to mimic her mothers behaviour and bully the rest of them and act like a mean girl. I feel so sorry for S, he’s clearly struggling and she couldn’t care less. He sends her messages, so what does step mother of the year do? Posts those messages for thousands of strangers to see online, followed by a photo of her enjoying her evening out miles away from home, with no intention of sorting anything 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Take care of yourself lovely.
I have 1 autistic teen and we suspect the other is ADHD. I sometimes feel like NT child gets ignored/lost in it all. My husband is also disabled, so requires some level of care. So I get that it can all make you feel like tit or spread too thin.
It’s tough going, so I can understand your frustration. I’m sure you feel like screaming right in Lego heads face because she is everything that is wrong with the world.
I really hope you’re ok and wish there was some way of doing more, to help or support you, even just being a listening ear. Sending you lots of love. Your family are lucky to have you. Don’t let this god awful woman harm your wellbeing.
I can’t thank you enough for this lovely, supportive post. It really does help me feel less alone.
I’m sorry you are dealing with such a lot too and hope you manage to carve out some time for yourself too.
You summed it up when you said, “She’s everything that’s wrong with the world’”
My heart breaks for those poor kids and the recovering they will have to do from her behaviour.
Thank you again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see the LS are with Emily for weekend …staying on a boat in the marina

shame they are away …they will miss all the fun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heart is breaking for Seb ! Why post that stuff for the world to see ! He’s clearly struggling . I’d take a good guess that bekind is acting the big girl because she knows they rely on her so much so in her eyes she can’t put a foot wrong . Right now I want to go and scoop those 2 boys up and take them home with me

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.