PTWM #150 List of things old sloshy has lost…. His job, his dignity, the end of his...!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd point these out for Rachael, even though she doesn't read here, just on the off chance she might come across it. From the school's policies.

View attachment 1652740
I’ve learnt from yesterday not to take anything she says as given so I’ll just say exactly what SHE said happened
She could hear Lula crying in her room to someone on the phone, this girls name kept getting mentioned but she didn’t hear more than that.
She thought as she’s lula’s friend and she’s always at their house she’d ask her what’s going on. so she did.
The girl said a boy had said if she didn’t tell him something about one of the other girls he’d tell all the boys something about her
R said so you chose Lula
The girl said I thought the other girls in the group would be more annoyed so yeah
R said wow

Reactions: 15
I’ve learnt from yesterday not to take anything she says as given so I’ll just say exactly what SHE said happened
She could hear Lula crying in her room to someone on the phone, this girls name kept getting mentioned but she didn’t hear more than that.
She thought as she’s lula’s friend and she’s always at their house she’d ask her what’s going on. so she did.
The girl said a boy had said if she didn’t tell him something about one of the other girls he’d tell all the boys something about her
R said so you chose Lula
The girl said I thought the other girls in the group would be more annoyed so yeah
R said wow
Sounds like this other girl was actually panicking and getting tit from the boys too? But no sympathy from the “adult”? Just “why did you choose my child”. bleeping dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Sounds like this other girl was actually panicking and getting tit from the boys too? But no sympathy from the “adult”? Just “why did you choose my child”. bleeping dick.
It also sounded like if that girl had said another particular girls name, she would have been bullied by that other girl but chose Lula name because she knew Lula would have understood why.
Abit of understanding for the whole situation wouldn't have gone a miss. They are all still children

Reactions: 24
I don’t know if it’s just me but when and if again my child gets bullied I did not let my child see me upset or pass my emotions on to them. I don’t think that’s fair as a parent to cry or pass that extra worry on to your child. You’re their parent, they’re to protect them and be strong for them not having a sob fest online and potentially making them feel worse cause you’re now upset.

I don’t know if I’ve explained that right but hopefully you know what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
R said so you chose Lula
R said wow
I’m beginning to wonder if the snot fest from R was because she realised she shouldn’t have contacted the girl and she’s getting her ‘story’ out there first?

Reactions: 28
I’m beginning to wonder if the snot fest from R was because she realised she shouldn’t have contacted the girl and she’s getting her ‘story’ out there first?
Shes probably made it worse for T by messaging that girl because if that was my daughter and I found out, I wouldn't let my daughter go round Ts house anymore.
If the girl was always round Ts house then surely R would have been familiar and on talking terms with the girls mother so theres no reason why R shouldn't have contacted the girls mum to have a word and find out her part of the story and work together 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
My son was bullied in his final year of primary school by kids that where supposed to be his friends. They'd text him to invite him out somewhere and then use that as a opportunity to bully him. He'd come home in tears, didn't want to go to school, didn't want to leave the house, didnt want to get dressed some days. A trip to Primark for a load of cheap clothing would not have cheered him up. Which is why I think this whole thing is not true. Its made up to get sympathy because she knows shes on her way out. Shes out of touch with her huns, her popularity is waning and Josh is a disgraced ex copper. What a sad little life she leads

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve always thought that Ravioli has never matured beyond 14 years old. She’s still that break time bully, surrounding herself with only adoring friends to back her up.
So when Lula becomes involved in some break time drama, rather than being a parent, Ribena just reverts to type and embroils herself in the drama.
She didn’t think it inappropriate to message a teenager because mentally, she’s right there with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Raq knows she’s overstepped the line messaging that girl. Shits flying round about EX PC Silky no balls & she knows it’s a matter of time before she’s outed.
How many lurkers are there? They’ll sign up soon just to view the attachments & see for themselves how she’s duped them previously.
She’s burning her bridges at an alarming rate.

Reactions: 24
R said so you chose Lula
R said wow
That sounds more like teen girl drama rather than bullying? :unsure:

Before she was on the internet her kids were toddlers or very young children so her parenting would have been very different anyway?? Unless she was going to go full psycho Facebook rant over Edie getting pushed over at the childminders, she’s never had these ages of kids to parent away from the internet so that can’t be the excuse

Funny how it's the fact she's PTWM that stopped her harassing the teenager via message, not the fact it's entirely inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The whole reason for posting the cringe vid of Josh was to show Jordan the Moron is on their side.

I wish E all the best, I know she was caught up in the whole tit show but I do think she genuinely tried to make a difference with the centre. I still believe the reason for the fallout is E questioning where all the money from Patreon/the shop was going.

Imagine living in such a small town where so many people hate you?!
I’m so behind, but could you IMAGINE if E published a tell all about raisin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold on, so she heard T crying in her room and the first thing she did was txt the other girl to find out what’s going on instead of actually going in her room and comforting T? Surely that’s the first thing you would do if you heard your child crying in their bedroom.

Reactions: 37
She’ll have offered Astrid an extra £1000 to run the shop today!
Shops very quiet so Astrids doing make up reels 🤣
She might have taken her pevilc floor toner in with her, to keep herself busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
R said so you chose Lula
R said wow
In this situation I'd have texted/ rang the girls Mum and suggested we get the girls together, to give them a good old lesson of how girls have strength in numbers when they stick together, and how to tell boys to duck right off with stupid games. It's not bullying, is class clown antics from the lad 🙄.

Anyway it would have provided a great opportunity to put the girls on that path of empowerment over gossip and dickheads. I think Rachael did entirely the wrong thing getting involved on the child's level, which is possibly down to her emotional immaturity.

I am fortunate. My lads have never been bullied. Though that is largely in part because they've always been told to keep their heads down and guards up. We have no choice where we live. It's a survival tactic. It has done the trick though. The oldest two flew through education unscathed and the youngest is doing the same thing.

(Though both the older ones have had their noses broke outside the pub for being gobshites in the late teens. Deserved, a rite of passage and taught them a both a valuable lesson in humility 😂. No doubt the youngest will follow suit because he's just like them.)

Reactions: 35
She can't really be angry at Wilby trying to steal the animals from the shop.

He's only copying what he sees his Mom doing......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.