PTWM #150 List of things old sloshy has lost…. His job, his dignity, the end of his...!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T really does have the crappy end of the stick. Bullied, belittled & ignored by all of them. That poor girl tries her best to fit in 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Right I’m really sorry to say this and I know every child reacts differently to things but is that the girl who is being horrendously bullied? She seems to have jumped back pretty quickly. The message just screams to me that she’s constantly messaging to get out of school and it’s completely pandered to.

I’ve not saw the video so i obviously can’t comment on what was said to her but coming from someone who was horrendously bullied at the same age by boys, for over a year and a half, a trip to the shops would not have put a smile on my face. When I finally told my mum what was going on I couldn't stop crying, my mum stayed with me, and I remember lying with her and watching films in her bed. She didn’t leave my side or the house the whole night (cancelled her shift at work) and first thing Monday morning she was up that school, she wasn’t happy with how the school was going to handle it and whipped me out there and then, whilst tearing the totally useless teachers a new one.

I feel for tallulah I really do, I’ve said that numerous times on here and I really have got that girls back but R should really address the bullying and the bullying that’s rife at home especially from her bleeping vile husband towards T. All this is the product of that idiots life she has chose for herself and I’m not even going to blame social media as she was bleeping up everyone she came into contact with before Instagram was a thing. You are the major red flag here R, you are. And you are enabling these scenarios to take place because of your blatant disregard for certain children. Wonder which one of the paid help will get the blame for the weekend, “we were away, you should’ve been keeping an eye on them” Anyone else’s fault bar hers.

She’s teaching her kids to be victims, and to take no accountability for their actions (I’m not referring to what was said to T or excusing it, as I don’t know what the incident was) is it any wonder that everything is falling apart for those kids.

Had to laugh at Bekind going out cos she wanted to kill someone, duck off, you contribute on a regular basis to the belittling and bullying of T and your idiot of a mother puts it out there for everyone to see, so it’s really just sending a massive invitation out there for others to do it. Work on bettering yourself B before you go after others.

Again I don’t know the context but part of me thinks that the tit has finally hit the fan, if she bounces back from this I’ll be amazed. You have a cost of living crisis and she’s online constantly bragging, its going to get folks backs up, it’s going to make kids who‘s families are struggling lash out to those who are flaunting their “wealth”, I think locals will be turning on them, big time, and she knows it. Something has happened at the weekend and she’s not telling the full story. More to this than what’s being said, as per usual.

I don’t work with children but I know how to safeguard mine and I constantly remind them that anything put on the internet stays on the internet, pity her mother, with all the courses she has done, doesn’t know this also. Sorry for the long rant but I knew T was going to end up the victim in this, Ratshit is such a bleeping sorry excuse for human never mind a mother 🤬
Do you know what, for all the sticking up for Lula I did last night, when I saw those messages I felt really pissed off. I’m a real worrier, even about people I don’t know, you know like if you see a missing person post on Facebook, I worry and keep checking up if there’s news, that kind of thing.
Well I was really worried about Lula yesterday. Even the day before with the call from Hannah with an emergency about the boys I kept thinking ‘oh I hope it wasn’t too bad, I hope they are ok’ all throughout the day.
But that message just shows they know they can get a day off school if they kick up a fuss. They are using her ‘cool mum’ thing against her already. Was prob what the Isaac and the socks story was too. He thought if he had a ‘meltdown’ at school he’d get taken out of classes or picked up. I’ve really got to remember they are not normal and it’s not real! 🙄
I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t want to see a picture of Lula breaking her heart either and I am glad she’s ok but she is learning how to be a master manipulator, and she’s learning from the best!

Reactions: 32
You put that so much better than I could have 👏 I agree with what you said about T going shopping, maybe it is her way of coping, I don’t know her but I feel like I should the amount of information I know about her. My daughter was bullied for a few months and it was the worst months of my life, my daughter went from being bubbly and confident to being a shadow of herself. But not once did I think about sharing her story on the internet or not being there for my daughter. Thankfully the school was amazing and it’s okay now after loads of tears, not eating and a lot of time off school. It took a while for my daughter to feel confident to go out with friends again and start enjoying herself. What I am trying to say is, if T is being bullied the way Riddled has announced to her cult it will take ratshit to put a lot of effort in to be there for her daughter and we all know the only person that witch cares about is herself.
I’m so sorry your daughter went through that but glad she is getting her confidence back. Difference is, you're a mum that would do anything for and what’s best for their child and put their needs first. It’s a horrible thing for any kid to go through but I think if you’ve got the right folk around you, you heal from it and it does in a sense make you stronger. 💕

It‘s really heartbreaking that T doesn’t have anyone that can offer the right support around her 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you know what, for all the sticking up for Lula I did last night, when I saw those messages I felt really pissed off. I’m a real worrier, even about people I don’t know, you know like if you see a missing person post on Facebook, I worry and keep checking up if there’s news, that kind of thing.
Well I was really worried about Lula yesterday. Even the day before with the call from Hannah with an emergency about the boys I kept thinking ‘oh I hope it wasn’t too bad, I hope they are ok’ all throughout the day.
But that message just shows they know they can get a day off school if they kick up a fuss. They are using her ‘cool mum’ thing against her already. Was prob what the Isaac and the socks story was too. He thought if he had a ‘meltdown’ at school he’d get taken out of classes or picked up. I’ve really got to remember they are not normal and it’s not real! 🙄
I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t want to see a picture of Lula breaking her heart either and I am glad she’s ok but she is learning how to be a master manipulator, and she’s learning from the best!
Why is everything with her a "meltdown" it's never just a toddler having a paddy or a teenager being hard work. It's almost like she feels she hasn't got any responsibility if it's a "meltdown".

Reactions: 23
I knew it was exaggerated bullshit if it helps 🙋🏻‍♀️. First of all, Lula, god bless her, but she is a drama queen. Of all the girls, she's the most like her mum emotionally. Nothing is ever easy. Second, kids can be mean but 24 hrs later, they've often forgotten and moved on. They are like goldfish. Thirdly, Rachael completely overreacted with messaging that child and that's what the tears were about. Rachael doesn't cry for her children, she cries only for herself.

The only problem these kids have is that their immediate role models are dismal. However, they aren't the only kids like that, there is millions and they survive okay 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 38
I've said it before on an earlier thread and I really don't feel bad for saying it again

Yes I feel sorry for T, but she knows she can be a whiney little brat and she actually uses it to her advantage

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really doesn’t give a flying duck about any of those children. If my daughter was so traumatised I’d cancel plans & have a quiet weekend at home with her before a new week at school.
Mind you Mannah comes before EVERYONE including Silky 🐎 they’ll have got a room to check each other’s pubes or rather share their shaved fanny 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤷🏻‍♀️
Did she forget to do the #trollswillreportmeforpointlesspostsaboutmorningdrinking #getalifeRachelbecauseyouarereallyboringnow
54397388-93CC-4AB5-9581-72F1B41DA93C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s very sad that when any one of those children need support, reassurance, a little bit of love and to be seen or heard properly…they go to extended family members 😞 Nothing wrong with that, I’ve been that Aunty and know my two have their Aunt if needed. But, knowing it’s your first and only port of call, so to speak, is wrong.
Step away from the internet (ur supportive huns will understand but’ll be shocked 🙄) Step up as a parent/step parent and focus on the needs of your children, not your own self gratification and validation 🙄🤨
*but you won’t…coz that’s wot the evil wicked trolls think you should do! What’s more important 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So was Lula not being picked on then? How do we know that?. Either way, exaggerated or not I'll stand by what I say about Rancid's lack of parenting. She should have been at the school and she should have been comforting her child. I'd like it all to be made up tbh. Lula is a child. A pain in the ass she may be (and I've said it myself) but she's still a child. With those duck wits as parents. What hope do those kids have?!.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rachel's priority today was not her children or even her daughter who is allegedly being bullied, but dressing up and going out for the day with her sister in law. Betsy minding Wilby and no idea where the other 4 are, but the boys certainly won't be with their father.

Reactions: 26
🤷🏻‍♀️
Did she forget to do the #trollswillreportmeforpointlesspostsaboutmorningdrinking #getalifeRachelbecauseyouarereallyboringnow
View attachment 1652547
The thing is no-one would care if she did have a pre lunch cocktail. I've been known to drink before lunchtime on occasion 😉

It's just when you make a big scene of how you don't drink and then you enjoy a cocktail (or prosecco or red wine or beer....) that people question it

Reactions: 25
Rachel's priority today was not her children or even her daughter who is allegedly being bullied, but dressing up and going out for the day with her sister in law. Betsy minding Wilby and no idea where the other 4 are, but the boys certainly won't be with their father.
Silky will be sat in the car park waiting for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I personally think that Rancid didn't go to the school incase the other children's parents were there and she tit herself incase they gave her a few home truths.......also she didn't Parent before the Internet, nursery, childminders and family parented her kids for her, she has no idea how to parent and its blatantly obvious

Reactions: 30
Well she said this morning J was going to a funeral, but his sister didn’t want to go… 🤷🏻‍♀️
She said she was taking W out on her own this afternoon… we’ll see…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.