PTWM #150 List of things old sloshy has lost…. His job, his dignity, the end of his...!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this situation I'd have texted/ rang the girls Mum and suggested we get the girls together, to give them a good old lesson of how girls have strength in numbers when they stick together, and how to tell boys to duck right off with stupid games. It's not bullying, is class clown antics from the lad 🙄.

Anyway it would have provided a great opportunity to put the girls on that path of empowerment over gossip and dickheads. I think Rachael did entirely the wrong thing getting involved on the child's level, which is possibly down to her emotional immaturity.

I am fortunate. My lads have never been bullied. Though that is largely in part because they've always been told to keep their heads down and guards up. We have no choice where we live. It's a survival tactic. It has done the trick though. The oldest two flew through education unscathed and the youngest is doing the same thing.

(Though both the older ones have had their noses broke outside the pub for being gobshites in the late teens. Deserved, a rite of passage and taught them a both a valuable lesson in humility 😂. No doubt the youngest will follow suit because he's just like them.)
Oh yeah what happened to #women supporting women? Almost as much crap as # be kind from her.

Reactions: 13
Where's the bag from tho Rach 🤔

Silly me it's obvious bought from PayPal 😂
I'm so glad she tagged her hairdresser again. It's useful for anyone who might want a lank & greasy Bob, in a dull shade of mousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Please tell me this is a joke?! Safe space for women and children right next to the advertised shop?! They might as well say "come and view the poor unfortunate women then buy a sweary candle!"

I'm so glad she tagged her hairdresser again. It's useful for anyone who might want a lank & greasy Bob, in a dull shade of mousy.
Make sure you've got £200 for the privilege!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker first time poster! I was actually directed here sometime ago by ptwm 👋🏻and I have to say it’s been an eye opener!!

I am utterly disgusted by yesterday. There is no way I would send my DH (my daughters stepdad) to deal with a ‘serious’ bullying issue. And not because he doesn’t give a tit but because I am her mum! And to blast it all over social media 🙄

Ugh!

Thread title suggestion….. my mum says your mums a slag, thank god I haven’t also got to deal with having a hype bag

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Long time lurker first time poster! I was actually directed here sometime ago by ptwm 👋🏻and I have to say it’s been an eye opener!!

I am utterly disgusted by yesterday. There is no way I would send my DH (my daughters stepdad) to deal with a ‘serious’ bullying issue. And not because he doesn’t give a tit but because I am her mum! And to blast it all over social media 🙄

Ugh!

Thread title suggestion….. my mum says your mums a slag, thank god I haven’t also got to deal with having a hype bag
Welcome 🤗 If you haven’t already pls read the Wiki.
We’re a good bunch of trolls 🧌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Welcome 🤗 If you haven’t already pls read the Wiki.
We’re a good bunch of trolls 🧌

I read it not so long ago, unreal! It’s funny things don’t make sense then you come here and it all starts to piece together!!

Reactions: 25
Well she's got that right. I can't listen as Strictly is more important but looks like she's waving a jug of her own urine around🤢
3F0A626C-3357-4409-87E7-23964A8EBFBF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How much pain can you be in, to film a story while you’re in the loo at A&E? I’m surprised she didn’t check in on Facebook for the “u ok hun?”s.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well she's got that right. I can't listen as Strictly is more important but looks like she's waving a jug of her own urine around🤢
View attachment 1653137
She can’t walk through a packed drs with a jug of piss, But duznt think twice about uploading school emails from the teacher, details of her daughter being bullied at school or even the fact she only went to view the house to wind the trolls up… sad cnut

Reactions: 29
Anyone else resisting the urge to write “Parent your kids properly “??
- parent your kids properly
- stop exploiting women
- stop scamming money from people who think they're helping abused women
- stop thinking everyone wants a piece of your rank, spineless prick of a husband
- sort those bleeping lips out

I could go on...!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she retelling this story, or have I seen it on here from patrecon?

If she’s retelling the lies, she’s a sad cow. If it’s from patrecon, how do the payers feel knowing they can see it for free in a couple of days?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If my piss was that coloured I wouldn’t be sending my other half up with a sample in a lunch box. I would be seriously worried.

Reactions: 11
Rachel Hambleton has had a bad week?
Well the ex wives of the husband's she stole have had a bad week too.
All because of Rachel Hambleton & her bullying.
I had a message from Vanessa Apicella late last night, early this morning, which I'll post in a minute.
She just can't be happy unless she's destroying someone's life.
Again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Actually thought this was an old photo of her from before the internet stopped her parenting till I saw edie. she looks so different without the manic smile and overly arched eyebrows
Has she photoshopped her lips out cause that ain’t her lips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.