PTWM #150 List of things old sloshy has lost…. His job, his dignity, the end of his...!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she retelling this story, or have I seen it on here from patrecon?

If she’s retelling the lies, she’s a sad cow. If it’s from patrecon, how do the payers feel knowing they can see it for free in a couple of days?
She’s retelling because the original was on patrecon in that black & white outfit

Reactions: 8
If my piss was that coloured I wouldn’t be sending my other half up with a sample in a lunch box. I would be seriously worried.
I think it that’s happening every month and it’s that colour I would say it’s more than cystitis …
Never mine, Her best mate thrush is back😂😂😂🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did she actually say her cystitis makes her want to rip her vagina and womb out? Like she does know she doesnt piss out of her womb and vagina doesnt she?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is the second message. This was after 12.30 am my time. I messaged her and said I wouldn't post them yet, incase she changed her mind, or had anything else she wanted me to share, but I haven't heard anything since & it's almost 2pm, so I thought I'd share the messages before people start going to bed.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So we were right, there was other stuff going on and that’s why Rachet went nuts!

Reactions: 30
So if Be Kind Betsy had Wilby… where was Sloshy? Remember Rach, when you married him you left a position empty…

Reactions: 16
She's evil isn't she. I have been so worried about Sam all week after seeing her social media posts. I do hope they are both getting support.

Reactions: 35
It must be so frustrating for them, what a sad situation. I really don’t know how R sleeps at night or anyone else that’s aware of her behaviour towards V and S and not telling her to stop.

Reactions: 26
She's evil isn't she. I have been so worried about Sam all week after seeing her social media posts. I do hope they are both getting support.
I saw her posts too and they are so worrying I do hope she’s ok xx

Reactions: 16
Sam seems to have made her FB profile private again I'm not sure if that’s a good or bad sign. If any of Rs friends read here I really hope they can realise the pain their leader is causing and that they need to follow in Em’s footsteps and ditch the rat.

Reactions: 27
After reading those messages from V to PA Jo, Jo is just as evil as Ratface, as a PA you would talk someone out of it.
I just don’t get why no one can do anything about her.
She is a horrible person

Reactions: 27
Why’s Vanessa been pulled into it again? I’ve not heard her mentioned in a while. Is it to do with the new book?

Reactions: 9
I think she's beyond horrible, she's evil.
Truly evil.

Reactions: 24
Sam seems to have made her FB profile private again I'm not sure if that’s a good or bad sign. If any of Rs friends read here I really hope they can realise the pain their leader is causing and that they need to follow in Em’s footsteps and ditch the rat.
I think she’s possibly made it private due to the amount of people who may comment on her post if it’s all set to public. Shouldn’t have it set to public when she has personal things going on. You know what razorbalde knickers is like 🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
This is the second message. This was after 12.30 am my time. I messaged her and said I wouldn't post them yet, incase she changed her mind, or had anything else she wanted me to share, but I haven't heard anything since & it's almost 2pm, so I thought I'd share the messages before people start going to bed.
How can one woman, with a relatively small online following and barely any friends, manage to bully and silence all these people?

Reactions: 30
How can one woman, with a relatively small online following and barely any friends, manage to bully and silence all these people?
I think the newspapers don't want to do know because shes basically a nobody and very few people even know who she is (regardless of what R may think lol) and trevi are just disgusting, numerous people have tried telling them and they don't give a tit (probably because they don't want the negative association if anything did come out, makes them look worse kind of thing, but ignoring it is making them look bad anyway) I think at this point everyone just needs to keep the evidence in regards to whenever R mentions them or communicates with them directly and just make a file of the harassment (thats all the police would do at this point anyway) V has more of a leg to stand on as she will have evidence of previous police reports she has filed against her and IF R mentions V or the girls in her book then she can sue her (id even get legal advice if she changes the names but makes it obvious shes talking about V)
V and Sam need to contact each other and get together imo, they are the 2 main people R seems to be trying to ruin. I don't know why R even wants to, she stole both their husbands ffs what more does she want, she stole Vs over 18 years ago and stole Sams 8 years ago, leave them alone ffs, I don't get it.
And iv always known Jo was as bad because shes constantly turning a blind eye to everything, shes a bleeping fanny!
R needs to go see a quack and get some bloody help along with her pathetic husband

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.