PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stomach is sliced in two..? a) babies dont come out your stomach, b) have you not healed up even a little bit?

I just keep imagining her opening the flap and sliding a whole Dominoes pizza in there šŸ•šŸ˜²
Maybe that's easier than having to brush all the bits out of her braces after šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stomach is sliced in two..? a) babies dont come out your stomach, b) have you not healed up even a little bit?

I just keep imagining her opening the flap and sliding a whole Dominoes pizza in there šŸ•šŸ˜²
Slotting it in there like a CD. šŸ˜‚

Ugh, exactly. Her uterus was cut open, they donā€™t even cut the stomach muscles they just move everything out of the way. And sheā€™s had two of these? Itā€™s been two years since my last c-section and you can barely see my scar now. Sheā€™ll probably still be going on about being cut in two when Wilbyā€™s my sonā€™s age. šŸ™„

Supposedly a writer and sheā€™s out today living it up because sheā€™s been paid for her book yet she doesnā€™t even know what gratuity means. Maybe Iā€™m just being a snob but I think people who get paid to write books should have a very good command of language and grammar. Her most used work is duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Rachel has been honest with the kids about her violence towards their dad though?

As strong-willed as Betsy may be, she is still a child, sheā€™s only just 15 and has lived full time with Rachel all her life so I think she is more likely to believe what R tells her than she is to think about the situation objectively and consider seeing her father, who she has been told is a perpetrator of domestic abuse who put her and her mum and sister in danger...

On a separate note, Josh has aged so much since he got with R!
I think she said Betsy had read the book though so if she didnt know before, she will now!

Reactions: 1
Jeez that woman is thick as pig tit! Author my arse šŸ˜‚ Nice little brag there about her royalties- i'm sure her followers in refuge wihout a penny to there name feel so great watching her show off the expensive meal their having. Urgh just when you think she can't get any worse she proves you wrong again.

Reactions: 13
I think she said Betsy had read the book though so if she didnt know before, she will now!
The book is still very much painting Rachel in the best light though and Betsy will have her motherā€™s voice in her ear reminding her how ā€œhorrificā€ her father is. Rachel put her own violence down to PND which she probably uses to justify her actions to her kids.

So what are these things she wants to achieve now she has her book royalties? Just spouting words to make it seem like she will use it to help others. Bullshit! I honestly don't think a penny of it will go on anything but her. It's her money ( I can't say hardearned) so fine spend it yourself but don't make out you're using it to help others. But because she's written that all her followers will take that as fact.
Perhaps she will give back all the donations šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
God. (Again this is outing if anyone I know is on here) but I really need to stop watching this woman.
Sheā€™s even blocked me so why do I nose on her on Gramster only to feel rubbish šŸ˜“

Iā€™ve just had a breakdown in my room. My laptop needed fixing this week, holiday cancelled due to Thomas Cook going in to administration (Iā€™m not making any fuss about this and just keep thinking of TC staff), my youngest isnā€™t well, my service userā€™s baby was removed from her care this week as sheā€™s chosen to stay with the perp, Iā€™ve had new referrals which meant I had to cancel some meeting today, letting x2 women down, itā€™s my late grandadā€™s birthday today (he raised me so more like dad), and Iā€™m due on! And caught the youngestā€™s cold šŸ˜“ Iā€™ve been accepted for a new role, which starts next week - Iā€™ve also got my PhD review and Iā€™m breaking down because thereā€™s too many plates to juggle.

Iā€™ve taken credit cards to pay for child care. The holiday was that light at the end of the tunnel. My house is embarrassing in need of decorating and a bloody mess today. Laundry everywhere.

And hereā€™s R dressed up, with J, enjoying a meal. How many of us did that recently? Yesterday she couldnā€™t get a trolley out. She sent her kids to school without a lunch last week. She shows her childrenā€™s texts to the world. What after these royalties have run out? What after this second book?

Iā€™m jealous. I really am. Iā€™m on my arse trying to make ends meet. Iā€™m drained between vulnerable women, trying to find grants for one, a home for another, food parcel for another. I couldnā€™t afford another baby. She snapped at him yesterday and today she wants another. She wants a small holding and more animals. I have women who canā€™t find a home because landlords wonā€™t accept a dog.

Sheā€™s so far removed from those very people who she claims to work for. And her friend just posted saying R has done something kind - so I guess monetary gift or something? Why not put it into a fund for vulnerable women?

Anyway, Iā€™m off to have a cry in the bath.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate it when people say 'you got this' when you are quite clearly stating that right now you dont feel that to be true. A cry is sometimes really bloody necessary - punching the pillows and screeching duck at the dog also helps šŸ˜

But on a serious note, you are a bloody hero. Women live to see the dawn because of you. Children grow to know safe and loving homes because of you.

Can I, or any of us, do anything practical to help?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm guessing the 'book royalties' announcement was for our benefit. You know, so she doesn't has to prove how she funds her newly lavish lifestyle.

Bit weird to brag on Instagram about a big income of money. Dangerous too. But that's typical Rachaelelelele.

Not sure how book royalties work, but would this be her first income from it? If so - how can she possibly explain how she's lived like Henry VIII for the past year+ ? You know, since the PayPal donations started rolling in...

Reactions: 11
I hate it when people say 'you got this' when you are quite clearly stating that right now you dont feel that to be true. A cry is sometimes really bloody necessary - punching the pillows and screeching duck at the dog also helps šŸ˜

But on a serious note, you are a bloody hero. Women live to see the dawn because of you. Children grow to know safe and loving homes because of you.

Thank you so much; these would be fab:

Some Gin
A nanny
A cleaner
Pension Fund

šŸ¤£ but thank you, nothing can be fixed. I just count down the years until youngest doesnā€™t need child care and can come from school by herself so Iā€™m not rushing around so much! Weā€™re both bathed and in pjs already ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I would love to be able to donate or do something to help people in your situation. Hone

Some Gin
A nanny
A cleaner
Pension Fund

šŸ¤£ but thank you, nothing can be fixed. I just count down the years until youngest doesnā€™t need child care and can come from school by herself so Iā€™m not rushing around so much! Weā€™re both bathed and in pjs already ā¤
I would genuinely love to donate to people like you - even if it went on gin! You deserve it, do amazing things and are an incredible hard working role model for your kids. Meanwhile Queen Rach pretends to be some kind of saviour to womankind despite having absolutely no speakable skills we know of and uses other peopleā€™s charitable donations to afford to sit on her arse, stuff her face with crap food, moan at her kids and flog tat on Instagram day in and day out. Iā€™d love to give my Ā£5 a month to keep you in gin so you and others like you can actually keep doing what youā€™re doing and making a real genuine difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Some Gin
A nanny
A cleaner
Pension Fund

I can definitely get gin to you šŸ˜‰

• Heart

Couldnā€™t have said it better myself. I am in awe of you and the work you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course! Now theyā€™re away with just one of their SIX children. Because every parent can relate to that šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
God. (Again this is outing if anyone I know is on here) but I really need to stop watching this woman.
Sheā€™s even blocked me so why do I nose on her on Gramster only to feel rubbish šŸ˜“

Iā€™ve just had a breakdown in my room. My laptop needed fixing this week, holiday cancelled due to Thomas Cook going in to administration (Iā€™m not making any fuss about this and just keep thinking of TC staff), my youngest isnā€™t well, my service userā€™s baby was removed from her care this week as sheā€™s chosen to stay with the perp, Iā€™ve had new referrals which meant I had to cancel some meeting today, letting x2 women down, itā€™s my late grandadā€™s birthday today (he raised me so more like dad), and Iā€™m due on! And caught the youngestā€™s cold šŸ˜“ Iā€™ve been accepted for a new role, which starts next week - Iā€™ve also got my PhD review and Iā€™m breaking down because thereā€™s too many plates to juggle.

Iā€™ve taken credit cards to pay for child care. The holiday was that light at the end of the tunnel. My house is embarrassing in need of decorating and a bloody mess today. Laundry everywhere.

And hereā€™s R dressed up, with J, enjoying a meal. How many of us did that recently? Yesterday she couldnā€™t get a trolley out. She sent her kids to school without a lunch last week. She shows her childrenā€™s texts to the world. What after these royalties have run out? What after this second book?

Iā€™m jealous. I really am. Iā€™m on my arse trying to make ends meet. Iā€™m drained between vulnerable women, trying to find grants for one, a home for another, food parcel for another. I couldnā€™t afford another baby. She snapped at him yesterday and today she wants another. She wants a small holding and more animals. I have women who canā€™t find a home because landlords wonā€™t accept a dog.

Sheā€™s so far removed from those very people who she claims to work for. And her friend just posted saying R has done something kind - so I guess monetary gift or something? Why not put it into a fund for vulnerable women?

I hope you're ok!? life is crappy, and as we know, SHE, as an influencer only shows the good, and partially NORMAL bits of life. En Joy your bath, fill it right up with bubbles, and imagine you're floating away in one, if only for a while xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.