PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually know if she did have an affair with josh ? In her book she stated she met up with him after the break up of her and “Sam” Jordan !

Wow
Oh gosh, I thought she’d admitted to having an affair and that it was in her book? I haven’t read it but I thought they’d had an affair and he left his family on his son’s birthday. Which has made me hate him even though he loves birds and is a police officer.

Reactions: 2
Thread name

Morrison’s trolley is stuck, Wilby constantly wants a suck so Rachaele is out of luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talk about man bashing on the picture of Edie and the Elf!!
Do you ever say no??
Why would Edie be tit scared of it at yours but not at her dad’s??
Why would not just make up a bullshit story (like you do most days) to tell Edie about the stupid elf?
Why do you rip into Edies dad for buying his child a present??

Reactions: 5
So As well as alienating the poor boys mum Samantha, it looks like witch rachaelleee tried it on edies dad & family too. Was being nosey this morning on edies dads Facebook and I noticed one of edies dads relatives posted this comment around the time josh & rachaelleee got together. Horrible cow she is.
It makes me wonder even more if all that she’s claimed about Betsy and tallulahs dad is all true, she loves to be the victim doesn’t she?

As someone else pointed out on an earlier thread rachaelleee will not want the boys Mum being a part of their life because this would mean Samantha being in contact with josh in regards to the boys, which of course rachaelleee wouldn’t like because we’ve all seen how needy manipulative and controlling she is.

7C1FBDBB-16B4-4378-BCBE-4760699B307A.jpeg

Reactions: 10
So As well as alienating the poor boys mum Samantha, it looks like witch rachaelleee tried it on edies dad & family too. Was being nosey this morning on edies dads Facebook and I noticed one of edies dads relatives posted this comment around the time josh & rachaelleee got together. Horrible cow she is.
It makes me wonder even more if all that she’s claimed about Betsy and tallulahs dad is all true, she loves to be the victim doesn’t she?

As someone else pointed out on an earlier thread rachaelleee will not want the boys Mum being a part of their life because this would mean Samantha being in contact with josh in regards to the boys, which of course rachaelleee wouldn’t like because we’ve all seen how needy manipulative and controlling she is.
I think someone referenced her being evil to take away contact between a child and their dad.

Reactions: 3
It’s so strange how none of the children from previous relationships see their parents (other than Edie after a hard battle) Her two girls don’t see their Dad, the boys don’t see their Mum, Edie was stopped from seeing her Dad for quite a while. If I were Josh, I’d be worrying about contact with Wilby if they were ever to split. I wonder if he’d have to fight for his own sons too. Not sure if anyone watched The League of Gentlemen but she’s like Papa Lazarou. “Your my child now”
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say, though she clearly does lie and exaggerate quite a lot these days, shes always held quite firm that Betsy and Tallulahs Dad is a bad person and Betsy seems strong and outspoken enough to see him if she felt her Mum was lying. I do think on this issue Rachellie is probably being truthful, especially as she was close enough to her ex stepdaughters that they had Edie in their weddings? Won’t comment on Sam still.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say, though she clearly does lie and exaggerate quite a lot these days, shes always held quite firm that Betsy and Tallulahs Dad is a bad person and Betsy seems strong and outspoken enough to see him if she felt her Mum was lying. I do think on this issue Rachellie is probably being truthful, especially as she was close enough to her ex stepdaughters that they had Edie in their weddings? Won’t comment on Sam still.
I wonder if Rachel has been honest with the kids about her violence towards their dad though?

As strong-willed as Betsy may be, she is still a child, she’s only just 15 and has lived full time with Rachel all her life so I think she is more likely to believe what R tells her than she is to think about the situation objectively and consider seeing her father, who she has been told is a perpetrator of domestic abuse who put her and her mum and sister in danger...

On a separate note, Josh has aged so much since he got with R!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did you see the look he gave her when he turned around to see her stupid phone in his face while he was carrying the baby in the car seat? He looks done with her tit.

God, I hope she’s joking. She can’t even handle Wilby and the rest. Stick to chickens.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her stomach is sliced in two..? a) babies dont come out your stomach, b) have you not healed up even a little bit?

I just keep imagining her opening the flap and sliding a whole Dominoes pizza in there 🍕😲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Court orders are hard to enforce, the police won't get involved as it's a civil matter, unless the child is as risk of significant harm.
If one party doesn't adhere to the court order, the aggrieved party has to pay to take them back to court. I've never heard of a case where a parent has gone to prison for not adhering to a court order. Not really worth the paper they are written on.
This is really unfair. What a poor state of affairs.

Reactions: 2
Typical R. Everyone else has a normal C-section incision (especially when it’s non-emergency) but no, she’s been “sliced in two”. Josh has the most mardy face I’ve ever seen. It doesn’t take a lot to wonder why!

Reactions: 8
He looks thoroughly fucked off by her filming their every move. Probably misses the days when they had privacy. But obviously can't voice his opinion or his wife will call him a vile horrific troll and stop him seeing his baby. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know where they've been?!

Edit...
Book royalties. Gravity?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.