PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the doorbell rang I was hoping it was the robot with a mini shop of those essentials you need you know like McDonald’s, parcels, PayPal donations, pancakes and cheeryhoes but it went away and she missed it and had to get a plane to outer Milton Keynes Hebrides to re-order it so E can be filmed watching it trot back up that path again but answer the door this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The difference between her Facebook posts and her Instagram is unbelievable.

Reactions: 14
Jesus! How much must it have cost her to order dominoes for the 6 of them?! I was looking at ordering for me and my two boys the other day but thought £20+ was rather pricey when I could get bigger, nicer pizzas in Asda for less than £10 and have some left over!

Nice to see the PayPal money is being spent wisely oh advocate of healthy eating racheale!!!

Reactions: 10
The difference between her Facebook posts and her Instagram is unbelievable.
I’ve always said that. She tries to keep her fb page quite untainted, I bet her fb followers don’t know about the Gardner, dog walker gifted prams, copious amounts of eating out and then the begging for donations for warriors. Her whole life is just a shitstorm

Reactions: 9
View attachment 44204Why do I get the impression this is the real her without the false front.
Def a screecher when she doesnt get hwr own way....

I wonder if when she has something horrific happen that's so traumatic and vomit inducing (like not being able to get the trolley out) that she has to ring Josh at work, does she ring 999 and ask for the police? "Yes it's a REAL emergency this time, some mums at school were laughing and it must have been about me because the world revolves around me so obviously they're trolling me horrifically in the playground and now I need PC Noballs to come home immediately" 😂
Noballs.... Hahahaha..... Im singing noballs in my head as if it was an old fashioned police 🚨 siren..

PC mangina noballs at your service maam!! 😂

I’m certain she is, she is coming across as fragile and angry, very emotional. It’ll be in her new book

But let’s not forget Josh here... HE, a well respected army veteran and police man, was sleeping with a woman who was pregnant with another man’s baby - and then he was going back to his wife 🤮

And remember the one where she picked middle finger up at Josh lecturing her during Wilby’s bath time
Durty old squaddie with no morals.... Ewww

It’s so strange how none of the children from previous relationships see their parents (other than Edie after a hard battle) Her two girls don’t see their Dad, the boys don’t see their Mum, Edie was stopped from seeing her Dad for quite a while. If I were Josh, I’d be worrying about contact with Wilby if they were ever to split. I wonder if he’d have to fight for his own sons too. Not sure if anyone watched The League of Gentlemen but she’s like Papa Lazarou. “Your my child now”
I know... Such a hypocrite. Bleats on about keeping parental alienation.... What happened with Edies dad??? Bet she wont break that child Arrangement order in a hurry.... He must have taken them to court for access or had a decent solicitor. Sam I have no clue about after all the crap thats been written. But if she did have a court order stating contact I fail to inderstand how she didnt pursue it and make court enforce it... Wouldnt look good for pc noballs if that was the case. There must be more to it somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Tenner for a toof, share PayPal proof, all we want is to get to the truth.
A thread suggestion my first probs my last

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why didn’t she put the baby in the pushchair buy a few bits in a basket ... then either take it back to the car or put it under the pushchair ... then do this again ... I’ve had to do this relay type shopping 😂😂when mine were small

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is definitely setting herself up for a big emotional breakdown about how hard it is, how she’s felt depressed and alone etc etc. I guarantee some kind of health professional will “spot how much she is struggling” and then Rach will become some heroic poster girl for postpartum depression.
I was just thinking the exact same thing!

Reactions: 3
Why didn’t she put the baby in the pushchair buy a few bits in a basket ... then either take it back to the car or put it under the pushchair ... then do this again ... I’ve had to do this relay type shopping 😂😂when mine were small
And dont forget the baby sling - babywear and use a standard trolley... Though I guess that wouldn't have made much of a story 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Sam I have no clue about after all the crap thats been written. But if she did have a court order stating contact I fail to inderstand how she didnt pursue it and make court enforce it... Wouldnt look good for pc noballs if that was the case. There must be more to it somewhere.
Court orders are hard to enforce, the police won't get involved as it's a civil matter, unless the child is as risk of significant harm.
If one party doesn't adhere to the court order, the aggrieved party has to pay to take them back to court. I've never heard of a case where a parent has gone to prison for not adhering to a court order. Not really worth the paper they are written on.

Reactions: 4
Thread name suggestion...

Screaming on the gram; stealing from the fan; pimping out her fam; belittling her man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And dont forget the baby sling - babywear and use a standard trolley... Though I guess that wouldn't have made much of a story 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought that when she started the first story - “the only trolley I could possibly use is one with a seat for my newborn because didn’t i mention I am a hero who had a baby and I can no longer function”. Stick him in the sling and use a regular trolley, problem solved 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought that when she started the first story - “the only trolley I could possibly use is one with a seat for my newborn because didn’t i mention I am a hero who had a baby and I can no longer function”. Stick him in the sling and use a regular trolley, problem solved 🤷🏼‍♀️
That would make far too much sense for Rach. You have to admit, she’s not the brightest bulb in the box.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion:

rage-face game is strong, parenting is going Pete Tong. I smell a breakdown coming on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have to say there's some interesting stuff on E dad facebook from a few years ago. Seems like he was such a doting dad to all 3 girls, and like they were together when she was a tiny baby (R just shagging J behind his back I supose)
Then you see the posts refering to how he's not allowed to see her and petition to stop one parnter cutting contact just to get at the other one.
He also has a rant about police, which J's sister has some lovely classy replies to. The jist of his post was not really fair but i'm guessing finding out the mother of your newborn is leaving you for one would be enough for anyone to have a rant.
Probably a bit sad I spent time looking at this but i'm off work sick today so it killed a few mins of boredom 😂
Who is her Dad? I'm really bleeping nosey I want to have a look now 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.