PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least that patreon confirms that they are reading here and answering to posts on here while pretending they are getting the messages straight in their inbox.

Reactions: 29
I just thought, he's on camera there saying 'As a police officer,' fully making out he is still a police officer.... interesting times if he is not 🤔.

Reactions: 35
Rinse&repeat laughing like a drain at every single (awful) thing that came out of Jubai's mouth. He's about as funny as toothache.
Makes my cringe glands flare.

Reactions: 24
Hang on !! She left B to go to her mum. Didn’t she say the other day that Jo went ??

Reactions: 29
***Trigger warning***

So Racquel as a saviour to Domestic violence victims who are often threatened with knives, and worse, how does it feel that your husband has a blade tattooed on him? Does it not trigger you after your DA situation? Does it not make you feel a bit sick?

Reactions: 33
At least that patreon confirms that they are reading here and answering to posts on here while pretending they are getting the messages straight in their inbox.
Yeah I got that too.. don’t report Lu living in the shed you trolls cos you did that before…and they could be using that time to visit another family in need!!
She she didn’t think about that when she was shoving the eldest out there with no washing facilities.
And as for Lu and her mates chucking food all over the garden, What a fkin disgrace.! Who brings their kids up to think that’s acceptable 🤬🤬

Reactions: 31
I bleeping Dyson hairdryer for Jo's birthday present £359!!!!

And Emily didn't even get a congratulations or a leaving gift.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
***Trigger warning***

So Racquel as a saviour to Domestic violence victims who are often threatened with knives, and worse, how does it feel that your husband has a blade tattooed on him? Does it not trigger you after your DA situation? Does it not make you feel a bit sick?
She doesn't care because she once stabbed her ex so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
head said he has a dagger tattooed on the other side. I bet my arse it’s the SAS blade!
He wants to make people think he was a blade. bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️ he really is a despicable piece of tit. What a Lowlife bleep.

Reactions: 17
@FridaK this one's for you 😉
Is he as thick as I’m hearing.. “the tattoos there.. “ insinuating no one will see it- yet you’ve shown it to thousands and thousands of people.. bleeping cretin!’
mph and it wasn’t one person, it was multiple tattlers!! Name us you bleeping pussy

Reactions: 24
Hang on !! She left B to go to her mum. Didn’t she say the other day that Jo went ??
i thought that too that someone went instead of her cos there was a few people on here who said that they’d leave betsy for a few hours to go to their mums hours if they were in the same situ

also because i haven’t said it today… RENT FREE RAQ 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 15
So they're off to Herpes lodge on the weekend..... She asked Jo where she wanted to go as she treats her every year to a break away and she wanted Cardiff so she booked Cardiff for her. Rach then got a message asking what time Jo will be arriving on Friday and she was like oh I totally forgot so me and Josh will be going, I think someone's 🤥 'it's an unexpected weekend away' and the trolls got mentioned again aswell as the chart of how many nights she's been away 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Omg what a massive pair of cunts! 😡 We lost one of our dogs last year and I would have remortgage my house to save her 😢 It was absolutely heartbreaking letting her go 💔
I’m sorry for your loss. Nothing hurts like having to let go of a dog.
I lost mine to cancer 3 years ago. The insurance was shite and wouldn’t cover certain medications she needed, the most expensive ones of all the stuff she was on and they wouldn’t cover them. Anyway, we skirted ourselves, had to explain to the kids that Xmas would be a bit lean that year (we noticed the lumps in October), they said they rather try to save the dog anyway ❤
We then took our personal loans to cover another operation, then you get this bellend. Blasts out £8k like it’s pocket change, then complains like hell because it was spent on the dog! I’d have gone bankrupt for my girl with a smile on my face too (if I thought it would save her). Sadly she lasted 10 months, the cancer was that aggressive we ran out of options and had her put to sleep.
Ratchet wants to be grateful she could pay her vet bills, albeit off the backs of abused women, instead of moaning. I don’t understand how Josh can be so flippant and want the dogs life ended, just like that! It was hands down the hardest decision I’ve ever made in my life. Somehow deciding to stop an animals life was the kindest thing. I definitely didn’t enjoy having that kind of say over a living being. If he can joke about it, or suggest it instantly, I think he must be a total psychopath!
Take hike message from that though, check and thoroughly research the pet insurance before you buy. Get recommendations from friends/family because finding out it’s tit, at the point of needing to claim is too late. I just bought any old one thinking they were all the same. 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Seeing him say that about using a knife to cut some one down ‘hanging’ 😔 I read the words the other day and tried not to let it effect me but now hearing him say them, they both have no consideration for ANYONE except themselves! I lost my niece last year to suicide leaving 2 children, she hung herself and this has triggered some raw emotions regarding this. Am a bit lost for words right now about the pair of them…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m sorry for your loss. Nothing hurts like having to let go of a dog.
I lost mine to cancer 3 years ago. The insurance was shite and wouldn’t cover certain medications she needed, the most expensive ones of all the stuff she was on and they wouldn’t cover them. Anyway, we skirted ourselves, had to explain to the kids that Xmas would be a bit lean that year (we noticed the lumps in October), they said they rather try to save the dog anyway ❤
We then took our personal loans to cover another operation, then you get this bellend. Blasts out £8k like it’s pocket change, then complains like hell because it was spent on the dog! I’d have gone bankrupt for my girl with a smile on my face too (if I thought it would save her). Sadly she lasted 10 months, the cancer was that aggressive we ran out of options and had her put to sleep.
Ratchet wants to be grateful she could pay her vet bills, albeit off the backs of abused women, instead of moaning. I don’t understand how Josh can be so flippant and want the dogs life ended, just like that! It was hands down the hardest decision I’ve ever made in my life. Somehow deciding to stop an animals life was the kindest thing. I definitely didn’t enjoy having that kind of say over a living being. If he can joke about it, or suggest it instantly, I think he must be a total psychopath!
Take hike message from that though, check and thoroughly research the pet insurance before you buy. Get recommendations from friends/family because finding out it’s tit, at the point of needing to claim is too late. I just bought any old one thinking they were all the same. 😩
omg I don’t know how to edit. I cannot spell!
skirted = Skinted
Our = out
Hike = home

any others I missed, I’m sorry about that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s her constant manic laughing hysterically at everything, and every time J says something - she knows what he’s going to say so it can’t come as a surprise. It’s just so bizarre, I don’t know anyone who laughs that much at the most dull things 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.