PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what she was saying was that Jo manages the CIC and PTWM business accounts. The PTWM business has the main Patreon, AD revenue and book payments on it, that's Rachael's money and that's a big income by all accounts. The CIC has the 2nd Patreon, the online and physical shop revenue, fundraisers and raffle money on it. So Jo transferring money from the PTWM business account is fine as that is Rachael's money.

She's just over complicating it by her incessant need to point out that Jo handles the money. Honestly, have you ever seen a business owner that shouts out there accounts department like "Oh and thanks for doing that online banking movement of my money into my account." Absolutely bizarre behaviour. She needs to own her tit like an adult 🤦🏻‍♀️.

(I really think her behaviour at the moment is because she's covering up Josh being sacked. She's been weird since the day they came home from Barcelona, which was the day he would've been told. She'll have to confess sooner or later before it slides out.)
I'm less confident it will come out. It would have to be someone in the police to confirm. I expect she's running with the "career break" story even to friends and family.

I've been thinking about the shop situation, I think that Jezza has had them on his books for a long time because they are shitpits and no-one will touch them (and the landlords don't give a tit about them)
Along comes Queen Raq, splashing her cash...... he needs them filled, she wants a place to brag about, he offers her a tenancy that includes maintenance and repairs for a reduced sum. She agrees, she gets lots of "shops" and "trauma centres" to brag about, he gets his monthly cut from the rent.
She can then run all expenses through the "business" (probably including a new bathroom in there somewhere ;-)) Whilst at the same time bagging freebies and "donations"
It's a win, win situation for both of them
Yep I've been saying this for ages. There's no sense in the properties she's been renting and all the money she's spent on them. She's definitely getting "kick backs" from Jezza.

Reactions: 14
I don't think she was seriously suggesting the vets were charging for water and updates - just an attempt at being humourous about how expensive the vets fees were.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she was seriously suggesting the vets were charging for water and updates - just an attempt at being humourous about how expensive the vets fees were.
She seriously was, she actually can't stop lying.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I stand corrected! Honestly thought she was just trying to "give it one of them" for comedic effect. Love how they measure monetary value in trips to Barbados though. Rent Free!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Vets are expensive but theres an easy fix to that - dont buy animals. They are a luxury not a necessity. And if you must have animals get them insured for a decent amount with a decent company.

Also I'm going to add in here I know circumstances change for people who have animals and sometimes it cant be helped after a job loss etc - however her family are dripping in designer brands and throw away money left right and centre. But when that money has to be spent on their daughters much loved pet a whole profession gets dragged to the dirt - expensive hotel? I am fuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How can she laugh and him smirk when saying about Ethel? They’re both vile and shouldn’t own animals.

considering sloshy was a wildlife officer he clearly doesn’t give a tit about them and just wanted to wear a uniform and play pretend police.

Reactions: 30
So is Ethel still not well.? Why is captain cnut being such a cnut about it, I’m sure he could be a bit more sympathetic with it🤬🤬
I think she's home now but not 100% better. He's biting his lip because he'd be saying put her down as soon as she got ill. He's a horrible man in general but especially horrid about the animals.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The focus has always been on how awful Rachel is and how she's coercive she is with those around her. Actually Josh is utterly vile in his own right. Another liar. Pretended for years to be the saviour of animals !?!
Horrible 'man' my bits clamp up whenever I see him 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When that video showed her sitting on his lap and they were both smirking, I thought she was loving him and his silky snake the ‘hardest’ ever. 😬 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The focus has always been on how awful Rachel is and how she's coercive she is with those around her. Actually Josh is utterly vile in his own right. Another liar. Pretended for years to be the saviour of animals !?!
He has the air of Voldemort about him! Silky, hairless weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's like a case study for the worst version of a man.

Ugly and yet extremely vain.
Terrible father and role model
Thinks he's funny, but misses the mark every time.
Pretentious.
Passive aggressive.
Happy to live of his wife and kids.
Thick but thinks he's clever.
Boring.
Mean about dogs.
A massive Tory.
Hen pecked by his mother & sister.
Completely socially inept.

I could literally use him as example to women for what you shouldn't be looking for. Still, they are absolutely perfect for each other 👍🥴

Reactions: 50
When that video showed her sitting on his lap and they were both smirking, I thought she was loving him and his silky snake the ‘hardest’ ever. 😬 🤢
I seriously thought he was finger blasting her live on camera !! And then they were joking about it all I would be devastated if my dog was that poorly

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They're just as bad as each other, never has there been a pair who deserve each other as much as they do. Absolute pair of cunts. She treats him like tit while he pussy foots around her never putting a toe out of line in case he upsets her, instead he asserts his dominance over his two older boys.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how much her tit shirt cost, done all the way up, emphasising her tit expensive hair cut, I’m so jealous 🤔 🤔🤔😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.