PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there must be some sort of official regulator for these dv charities. All the people on here that have reached out to her and been ignored and now posting confidential messages from the Freedom project, there must be some one to speak up/protect vulnerable people. Can anyone do this training online, buy a flip chart and set up in their living room? There must be legislation some where, it blows my mind that there is no one supporting these women when they are at their lowest 🙁

Reactions: 24
Ooooh Prison Chic.
Gawjuss babes 😍.
Girl boss 💪.
The outfit is a bit Prisoner cellblock H isn’t it!

whoever mentioned The Radfords earlier, Rach & Sue are morphing into the same person; terrible dry bob,vicious attitude, making ££££ outfits look cheaper than shien, gross letchy husband, neglectful parenting (especially of austic child)…

Reactions: 21
Her hair 🤣

Because the Patchwork tit show isn’t registered as a charity and is a CIC instead, I don’t know if there are any regulations. You’d hope there was something to protect vulnerable women and girls though wouldn’t you? Seems not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
@Sungirl1505 I hope you and the kids are ok and safe this morning, my heart was in my mouth reading your posts from last night. You are an amazing Mum don’t ever forget that. We are all here for you should you need us. Sending you lots of love and strength xx

Also found this and It’s Bucktoothed Brenda to a tee.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it me or has Josh disappeared since he inadvertently outed all his own secrets at the weekend? Do you think she's locked him in the bird shed?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t get over her having a brace on for years and her teeth still looking that bleeping bad, they look like she brushes them with turmeric 🫢
I miss read this as tarmac and laughed then seen turmeric and nearly fell of the couch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it me or has Josh disappeared since he inadvertently outed all his own secrets at the weekend? Do you think she's locked him in the bird shed?
Maybe he successfully facetimed the drippy fanny troll, fancied her more than Ratshit and has done a bunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did a little digging and found this
A LADO referral would probably also be relevant as R claims to support and have contact with children ... i.e. Little boys she gives branded trainers to and other such nonsense. Just the claim is enough, I think. And, what's she going to do if questions are asked? Admit she made it all up and that there were no such children? If any of the parents on her 'freedom' course have children, she has an automatic duty to safeguard as a 'professional'. No ifs, no buts. No matter how uncomfortable that feels (and unfair at times if soc servs add to the parental stress). Same applies to EVERY email she receives from people asking for help for themselves and their families as they are contacting her as someone who claims to help with domestic abuse.

Now, another interesting point is that she offers herself up nationwide, so does that mean that every LADO in the country has an interest in her? I would say it might be a shout to contact both adult and children's safeguarding in Plymouth and Devon as separate local authorities whose residents she probably has regular contact with. Plymouth = Trevi. Devon covers nearby towns that we know she visits... Totnes, Newton Abbot, Exeter, etc.

Just a thought.

@Sungirl1505 take care. Loads of great support available out there. Don't let the sham shops put you off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She did a live with him this morning. Don't know what it was about though.

Reactions: 6
I don't think these women that wrote that list exist tbh.

if i was writing down a list of things a perpetrator had done to me I'd be writing it as "belittling my appearance" "expecting me to wait around for him but if i'm late i'm a cheeky witch" i wouldn't be writing it and saying you or your
I think you are right. It's all a ruse to show the CIC is doing something. The bar for audit must be shockingly low.

Reactions: 9
Been sent these so got the gist. Maybe someone who saw it can elaborate or I can try get it tonight.
Oh look, she's banging on about trolls AGAIN. What bleeping fruit loops think this is worth paying for every month? This is the "extra content" she promised 🤷

On her sharing those notes from her course yesterday, aside from the glaringly obvious issue with sharing the intimate thoughts, feelings and experiences of vulnerable women, has she considered that an abuser may see that, recognise the handwriting, and turn up outside the centre next week knowing that their victim will be going there for the next session? She's a liability and an absolute danger to anyone who's in contact with her.

Reactions: 33
If I was Rancid (god forbid, even the thought makes me want to rip my skin off) I’d have an automated response on my mailbox to point women in the direction of help just in case anyone reached out to me for helped and I missed it. I couldn’t bare the thought of someone asking me for help and not getting to it in time to help.

she is able to find the messages asking where she gets her clothes from and to bam up her arse but can’t find the ones asking for help. She’s scum! Actual scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Been sent these so got the gist. Maybe someone who saw it can elaborate or I can try get it tonight.
duck me her patreon should be named "rachs trolls bashing page" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You don't read here either do you...but that knife tattoo was discussed ages ago, old news, keep up 😁

This one made me particularly laugh 😆😆
The duck 🤯🤯
Josh couldn't ridicule anyone if his testicles depended on it 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bet you won’t be posting screen shots of tattle today Rach eh? Especially as yet again a vulnerable woman has tried to reach out to you and was ignored… only this time she seems in real danger. That’s you, the supposed advocate for vulnerable women totally disregarding cries for help.

@Sungirl1505 I hope you and your children are safe.
Torbay domestic Abuse service (if you are in that area) would help.
Please update us when you can, I know it may be difficult to do so. We are all thinking about you, stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I can’t navigate the site to work out how to contact them, but these regulate CICs and decide if they may continue.

Reactions: 7
Just watched this with Paul scholes talking about his autistic son. RAC and slosh have no clue
This could be me, describing life with my boy, and this is what fucks me off the most about Rancid. That she is using her boy's diagnosis for follows, likes and ads and exaggerates how "hard" she has it. I'm sure he does have meltdowns, does have sensory struggles but she honestly has no idea how tit it can be and how low life can feel, when all she has is FML he's lining up animals again. And also to see Paul Schole's other son talking too - she's never once mention how Wilby affects life for her other children, it's all how terrible it is for her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.