PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astroid is getting Invisalign to straighten out her teeth, it will be interesting to see the final results once the process is over to see if it’s a better job than Rancid’s awful job with braces. She doesn’t seem to be at the shop ever at the moment!

Reactions: 11
@Sungirl1505 i hope you are safe. No other advice other than what you have been previously told. Just want you to know you are a great mum, I’m sending so much strength to you and your children ❤❤

Sickens me that this is yet another example of someone desperate for help that’s been ignored by that bleeping fake! She is a disgrace! And yes she might of had permission to share. But abuse victims struggle with saying no, we struggle imposing boundaries because we have had them pushed for so long.
She is a danger and needs stopping.

And you look like a greasy slaphead with a combover this morning!

Reactions: 22
My partner has threatened to slit my throat in front of my children tonight, I'm on the floor in my youngest child's room, so they feel safe. In the past I turned to shambleton for help - only to be ignored.
This will be the last night we stay here, one way or another. At breaking point. Sorry to post on here x
Hi, I hope you are okay this morning? Are you and your children safe today? Do you have somewhere you can go that’s safe. So very sorry you have had this awful experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gone straight? Is she talking about her hair or her sexual preference 🫣
Does she seriously think anyone is interested in her hairstyle? Her ego is as big as her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God that hair is so greasy.
Here we have Slick Rick & Slack Dick Torbays local heroes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I never comment on her appearance but she's advertising that Skin&Me, says she has 1 spot on her chin. There are multiple, all caked in concealer and foundation. Very misleading advertising 🤥

Reactions: 18
@Sungirl1505 I hope your and your children got to safety last night. If you present yourself at the council they will help. I'm sure between us all we can pull together and find local information for you, but well done for taking the biggest step.

Back to Rancid- I left my abuser in 2012 and am now in a safe loving relationship and getting married in 57 days. However the effects of the abuse still affect me. I instantly freeze if my partner raises his voice, certain songs we can't listen, certain foods, clothes, etc. It's long lasting. I've also done the freedom programme and if they released any form of documentation on social media, I'd be devastated and scared for my safety. You rancid, and only you, are going to go too far one day, and someone will end up in a fatal situation because of you. Now duck off back into the hobbit hole and don't come back. You are a danger to women

• Heart
Reactions: 44
hope you are safe @Sungirl1505❤

read this, describing Donald Trump …and immediately thought of her….

“Because a malignant narcissist does not see beyond themself, they are - effectively - their entire universe. Couple that with their inability to feel empathy, shame, or contrition, and you get a heightened sense of rage and vengeance and especially fear.”;

Reactions: 12
Rachel will have her followers believe tattlers are bully's. Dangerous people who try to ruin lives. Yet here we are rallying around and making sure this lady and her children are safe.
Rachel you are the dangerous one. You are not equipped to save anyone. You have made a caricature of yourself as a saviour. Your a dangerous woman. Stop pretending your an expert. All you know you know, you know through Google or by using other womens experiences and either robbing them as your own or pretending you're now an expert.
You're in too deep and will get caught out sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Rachel will have her followers believe tattlers are bully's. Dangerous people who try to ruin lives. Yet here we are rallying around and making sure this lady and her children are safe.
Rachel you are the dangerous one. You are not equipped to save anyone. You have made a caricature of yourself as a saviour. Your a dangerous woman. Stop pretending your an expert. All you know you know, you know through Google or by using other womens experiences and either robbing them as your own or pretending you're now an expert.
You're in too deep and will get caught out sooner rather than later.
💯% this!
Us Tattler Bastards show more love & compassion than she’s ever done on her DA platform.
I‘ve read some harrowing posts on here & we rally round & actually care.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.