PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hate it when people take pictures of unwell children...its just bizarre. My youngest was in hospital recently and the last thing on my mind was taking photos of him in a distressed state. People that do this need to take a good hard look at their addiction to social media and getting likes for validation. That poor girl
It’s literally giving me “PM me hun” when they see a check in on fb..🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
i think it’s been mentioned here before that she may be able to work out who is posting screenshots of patreon from the time they viewed the story? I may be wrong though 🤷🏻‍♀️
They've given up troll hunting because they looked like gigantic tits rather than just the massive ones that they usually look like 👍.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know what I actually can’t be bothered to watch her at all at the moment, I’m so bored of her. It’s disgraceful that she posted the pic of B poorly, that’s such an unnecessary image to share.

Reactions: 16
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Just reread her post 🥴
She could do this easy at home…
Wilby already does do it himself in a sense. I mean she basically tells him to grab a packet of quavers and sit down when she’s in charge of him. Running the crisps through his fingers is as sensory as it gets for poor Wilbs 😂

Reactions: 13
Brighten your lifestyle. Make it make sense ?

Also if he’d love it bleeping take him.. He’ll probably love it. It’ll be no different to the type of stuff he does at nursery.
Make the poor kid one then if he’d love it that much! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Poor Betsy! The kid is ill enough to need a trip to the hospital and all her poor excuse for a mother can do is film it while she sits taking the piss and snorting into her phone 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Wilby already does do it himself in a sense. I mean she basically tells him to grab a packet of quavers and sit down when she’s in charge of him. Running the crisps through his fingers is as sensory as it gets for poor Wilbs 😂
Also playing with his 💩🤣

Reactions: 7
I really don't feel sorry for Betsy at all that her mother has posted her on social media looking I'll. Besty thrives off her mothers attention & being the favourite child.
There 2 peas in a pod. Everything they do is for attention.

Reactions: 25
B is clearly feeling better as she’s posting pics now. Whenever I’ve been admitted to hospital I can’t be arsed to take my phone out my bag
Is R watching a program whilst her child is in a hospital bed?

B is obviouslyfeeling better by taking pics

Reactions: 6
NEWSFLASH! Silky is out with Willbobby.
All those other women out with their turds loving the daddy out with his autistic son.

Ooooo Raq, hope he’s safe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
NEWSFLASH! Silky is out with Willbobby.
All those other women out with their turds loving the daddy out with his autistic son.

Ooooo Raq, hope he’s safe 🤣
How is she allowed to be in the hospital with her.? Where I am it’s patients only still due to covid rules… honestly, it’s crazy, 🤬

Reactions: 12
I remember him. He had a documentary coming out and she’d latched herself firmly on to him. Went to visit him and really plastered his face all over her socials. Alex decided he didn’t want social media and shut it down as he said he wanted to protect his children. He was never mentioned again by her. Not even in passing.
Thanks for the reply. A documentary about him popped up on my YouTube and it reminded me of him. R was going on about talking with his mum and all sorts. Anything for a band wagon! The way she gaslights doesn't half remind me of my ex. The irony of being an abusive DA advocate! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.