PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the most self centred witch isn’t she.
All me me me.
Disgusting ugly little toad 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I
Why is it only Lula’s pastoral team? Thought the boys went there too.

I was meaning to say this ages ago too! Anyone else think it’s a shame that Seb didn’t continue his carpenter apprenticeship plan? I reckon he’d have liked it and would have given him skills for life - plus in future the opportunity to make his own money. Pretty sure she talked him into doing media so he could (her words) “edit her videos” as a way of keeping him beholden to her. What a shame.
I may well be wrong but I don’t think she goes to the same school as the boys now, she was being bullied so she’s moved schools

Reactions: 4
if it's anything like my child's school each year group has its own pastoral team so Lula will have a different care team to the boys

Reactions: 6
so she's got a dog that is basically on deaths door (poor ethel I really hope she recovers) a teenager who is most likely distraught about her poor dog and she naffs off to get her hair done in another county.............. great parenting Rach.......

you know what i don't even begrudge her getting her hair done (I mean anything is better than she's got now) but come one at times like this I would want to be close to home to look after my kids and pets.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She's a proper witch. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but her actions this last week have been something else. Right down to giving no shits about the dog.

(I hope Slosh has been FaceTiming his trolls all day long. Sending them his back catalogue of outfits and shirtless selfies. Giving them the lowdown on his birds....)

Let's get this divorce started ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s really a tit human. I feel bad going on holiday and leaving my dog, we all do.

I can’t begin to imagine how Lu feels. She probably needs some support and love. Yet Rancid has just fucked off for the day. She really doesn’t have a heart.

No doubt her and Hannah will get matching.

Reactions: 18
Why has she gone to a different county to get her hair done? Are all the local hairdressers toxic trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe
What a cnut.. Her not you😂😂

Why would you share your call log with the public, Knowing your kids are upset about your family pet, why are you miles away having your hair done.? She didn’t want to send Wobbly to playschool the other week as they both had to “attend” a meeting but she has no qualms about pissing off with the girls for a play date… cnut… prioritise your life you u munter.!!!
[/QUO

I can’t believe she’s gone away for the day, so far away from home, knowing that the poor doggy is sooo ill and that L is that upset.
just goes to show that even the poorly dog post is only there to “boost” her social media profile.
Hopefully more “huns” wake up soon and question her.
I can’t believe
Sorry. Not sure what I did there with that post!

I can’t believe she’s gone away for the day, so far away from home, knowing that the poor doggy is sooo ill and that L is that upset.
just goes to show that even the poorly dog post is only there to “boost” her social media profile.

I’ve thought this for a long time, i really think she’s buying followers if you Google it, it’s dirt cheap
289C0BBF-1FA6-4DF7-828B-AAD0727129E6.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m only on page 14 of this thread so still playing catch up, and I’m on holiday and haven’t managed to keep up with Tattle, never mind read 6 books. I’ve even left my child at home with a parent.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you all a bar I found today which I think you tattle bastards will like.
Josh are you here?
That just reminded me, I took a photo of a place a few days ago & meant to share it on here.
It made me think of Mr J. Hambleton 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She left the house at 5.30am for a haircut?
Why is she such a dick?!

Why would you do that anyway and an even bigger why when the dog is so ill and you know your daughter has difficulty with emotions at times?

Rancid really is the centre of her own universe isn’t she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe

Sorry. Not sure what I did there with that post!

I’ve thought this for a long time, i really think she’s buying followers if you Google it, it’s dirt cheap View attachment 1611254
Look at Fb they are dropping like flies over there.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one thinking that it’s not ‘normal’ to have the direct line to the pastoral lead/team?
This tells me that you are communicating on a regular basis, because T is struggling.
Why then, would you show her being belittled and taken the piss out of by her older sister and step Dad and snigger about it on social media?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.