PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she frantically sending voice notes to the king?
“Chas, it’s me, I run part time working mummy and one of my followers thinks I’m a wrong un. I know there’s a cost of living crisis and you’re grieving your own mother but if you can urgently re write some laws or something, that’d be lush. I sin on the news that you’re the boss now, and you will know what it’s like when half of the country doesn’t like you because you had an affair too. Me and josh never had an affair but some of those tattle liars said we did so go give it one of them would ya?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's also still listed as a director of the CIC
It takes a long time for people to be removed though doesnt it. I think it took 4 months for my friend to get her name removed from director of a company

King Charles Spaniel would sob uncontrollably and horrifically vomit when our domestic abuse saviour tells him about being abandoned aged 4 and wearing hype trainers instead of adidas as a teen.
He will personally buy all the oh duck jumpers for the rest of the royals
“Chas, it’s me, I run part time working mummy and one of my followers thinks I’m a wrong un. I know there’s a cost of living crisis and you’re grieving your own mother but if you can urgently re write some laws or something, that’d be lush. I sin on the news that you’re the boss now, and you will know what it’s like when half of the country doesn’t like you because you had an affair too. Me and josh never had an affair but some of those tattle liars said we did so go give it one of them would ya?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is one thing I’m still unsure of, she posted Facebook SS of the council worker that couldn’t of been carrie. So we had the message to jubai first that they were fuming about, then the fb ss of council lady then the FaceTime and then the messages between her and Carrie. I still don’t get this.
I took it like that too. She was bleating about 3 separate people.
1.The dripping fanny Troll with josh who he tried to facetime and they replied calling them bizarre
2. The Welsh one she tried to doxx but you could work out that her name was Annie
3. The tattler called carrie
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I'm so confused she spouts that much tit about trolls 🤣🤣
I can imagine her sending email after email after not getting a reply at 9am this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New member here. Was signposted here yesterday after ptwm shared those screenshot of a message thread. disgusted by her abuse toward the person. There definitely appear to be messages missing / out of sync. At end of the day an employer can't do anything unless an employee has used a business name, email or computers to make defamatory comments to a person directly. My understanding is the person never contacted R? A screenshot of a screenshot doesn't constitute any trolling or direct abuse or prove anything. There isn't anything legally that can be taken from it. So as others have said any threats to let employers know are fruitless, it might cause a little hassle but it won't get the person sacked.
Also the timeliness doesn't add up, she made a horrible accusion that the person has been responsible for her suicidal thoughts when pregnant but the person didn't start commenting in here till January 2021? Her youngest is 3 now? So the timings don't match, not only is it a harsh accusation its completed incorrect!! Lastly, freedom of speech vs communications act for maliciousl communications...the latter one of those has been breached and it wasn't by the tattler. So if R has any intension of using any of those comments from here and aiming them at that person in her book she should be issued with a cease and desist order!

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Anyone want to order her a 'don't be a knob bag'? There's stronger words needed but can't have it all.

Seems from other posts she ignores most people that have inboxes her for help, what will she do now her and Emily have very obviously fallen out, always the story rolled out how she's so glad she found her inbox and 'saved' her and gave her a new life in Devon. 1 person, is that all? I know most won't want to be a part of her circus but she has 1 known success story that she can't use anymore.
It's in my basket at the PTWM oline shop, waiting for my PayPal details.
I'll use it with pride when I'm shopping in the Patchwork tat shop 🧡.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1.The dripping fanny Troll with josh who he tried to facetime and they replied calling them bizarre
2. The Welsh one she tried to doxx but you could work out that her name was Annie
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I can imagine her sending email after email after not getting a reply at 9am this morning
Right got it! So of all 3 he chose to FaceTime the fanny troll. Interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
there was also the other one that he filmed himself FaceTimeing - that name looked like it ended in "ski"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New member here. Was signposted here yesterday after ptwm shared those screenshot of a message thread. disgusted by her abuse toward the person. There definitely appear to be messages missing / out of sync. At end of the day an employer can't do anything unless an employee has used a business name, email or computers to make defamatory comments to a person directly. My understanding is the person never contacted R? A screenshot of a screenshot doesn't constitute any trolling or direct abuse or prove anything. There isn't anything legally that can be taken from it. So as others have said any threats to let employers know are fruitless, it might cause a little hassle but it won't get the person sacked.
Also the timeliness doesn't add up, she made a horrible accusion that the person has been responsible for her suicidal thoughts when pregnant but the person didn't start commenting in here till January 2021? Her youngest is 3 now? So the timings don't match, not only is it a harsh accusation its completed incorrect!! Lastly, freedom of speech vs communications act for maliciousl communications...the latter one of those has been breached and it wasn't by the tattler. So if R has any intension of using any of those comments from here and aiming them at that person in her book she should be issued with a cease and desist order!
Welcome 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The shop will be shut soon anyway. The CIC wont sustain this economical nightmare we are looking at. She'll be lucky to make it till Xmas. That's not me being 'mean,' it's the truth.

I hope Carrie is okay today 👍. Look, whatever prompted all of this wasn't Tattle. It wasn't Tattle the first time either, it was Josie and the stabbing. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Rachael and Josh have had someone dose them with reality and have crashed back into the real world, instead of the online fantasy land they've been sitting in for months. tit storms, who needs them 🙄.
Can someone please give me the low down on the stabbing? I see it referenced a lot but wasn't around at that time
Rach why do you exploit vulnerable women to line your own pockets?

Reactions: 9
I went to the shop on a Friday and it was closed. Just past lunchtime. I wanted to be nosey and was down there on holiday.
I think what I was most surprised about is its not on the main shopping streets, more at the back, on your way out, a really dinging looking street. Not sure how much footfall there would be.

Reactions: 35
there was also the other one that he filmed himself FaceTimeing - that name looked like it ended in "ski"
That picture has had me heaving laughing all weekend. I was trying to talk my Husband through what went on and he was like 'Okay, stop laughing you tit, I can't understand you.' 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She should have just kept it an online store- much lower overheads, especially if the store away from the main footfall. It won’t be long before everyone is bored working in there as it’s so dead. It’s so tough having a shop these days, I mean how much is R even there if at all?? Seems to me she wanted to play shops and then isn’t even there most the time. So it’s
Monday ladies Sloshy will be at football tonight and tmrw eve he is volunteering. It will be lush to see this evenings chaotic yea with all those kids…… 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Is Arsetrid not working in the shop anymore then as I'm sure her days were Monday and Tuesday. And I take it Dani, the woman she met at the park is now running the centre? 🤯
Is Arsetrid not working in the shop anymore then as I'm sure her days were Monday and Tuesday. And I take it Dani, the woman she met at the park is now running the centre? 🤯
I see the tit shop is doing well then.... Arsetrid must have seen the light and jumped ship

Reactions: 13
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I found the woman from Josh’s 2am message on Instagram and from the photos R posted from her Fb page they were the same person who works for the council in Neath Port her name was Anna Louise ( I worked this all out from them trying to hide her name) By the end of the afternoon she had taken down her Facebook page.
The tattler is called Clarrie

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.