PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just remember - shes the sort of woman who is out for revenge for anyone who has wronged her. Look at her track record of family and friends. She wants revenge on everyone of us on here for seeing through her facade so her new book will definitely be filled with Tattle hate. What she doesn't get is most of us don't give a tit and will stand by our opinions of her- however weve never taken those opinions to her so she can't do a thing about it. Tattle is no different to the football forums my husband goes on where they slag off the players that are playing tit.
In a court of law, there would be no case to answer. Bring it on Rachaele, you can't control us like you do the rest of your circle.
That is such an important point - the football forums are brutal and have been in existence since the early days of the InterWeb. You can Google threads going back back the late 90s.

Reddit is equally as unforgiving as is Twitter.

These platforms, including Tattle, are going to be here an awfully long time and will just naturally metamorphosize with whatever technological breakthroughs occur.

Reactions: 20
She is such an idiot.
I only found this website several years ago after one of her snotty , crying videos.
Does she not understand that all she is doing is sending more people here so more people will see what a lying , money grabbing , narcissistic car -crash she is !!!
Id be bloody lost without Tattle now !

Reactions: 38
I found the woman from Josh’s 2am message on Instagram and from the photos R posted from her Fb page they were the same person who works for the council in Neath Port her name was Anna Louise ( I worked this all out from them trying to hide her name) By the end of the afternoon she had taken down her Facebook page.
The tattler is called Clarrie
So just the 2 then?? (For now 🤣)

So we have 2 trolls they tried to out.
1. Fanny Annie from the council
2. Tattler Clarrielou
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
my daughter was in a very similar relationship to rhashid and jubai only it was the other way around. The boyfriend controled her very subtly at first. He stoped her going out with her friends and explained it like she should prefer cosy nights in with him instead. She should sell her car and get him a gold chain to prove she loved him. She should give up her job because now she had sold her car it would cost her money to get to work. She shouldn’t want to work she should want to be with him 24.-7. This all happened over a two month period. Long story short it took him locking her on the flat they was living in at the time and not letting her out. She waited till he was asleep and phoned her friend crying who then phoned me who went to fetch her home.
He also said tit like if you leave me I will kill myself ect

Also we saw how she spoke to Carrie by message imagine how she speaks to the kids if they piss her off

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I've not fully caught up yet on this thread.
Altho she is not showing the kids like she used to... I take this as a good thing. I'm definitely here for her not sharing her kids so often. It's definitely a positive, those children have been exposed to far too much at far too young an age. And as a parent (presumably one that went through childhood trauma) you'd want to protect your own kids from anything that might expose them to being vulnerable.

Reactions: 23
Haha exactly! I deffo did. I used to like her page and found the stories funny but just couldn’t put my finger on why but I thought a lot of her stories were all lies 🤷‍♀️ I then got her audio book and again when listening just had this gut feeling it was lies 🤣🤷‍♀️ I have no idea why

Then she spoke about tattle and I found this page and it all made sense ha
Exactly the same as me! She sent me here herself and when I started to read all my gut feelings were confirmed. She is a vile spiteful woman and deserves all the karma that comes her way!

Reactions: 26
New member here. Was signposted here yesterday after ptwm shared those screenshot of a message thread. disgusted by her abuse toward the person. There definitely appear to be messages missing / out of sync. At end of the day an employer can't do anything unless an employee has used a business name, email or computers to make defamatory comments to a person directly. My understanding is the person never contacted R? A screenshot of a screenshot doesn't constitute any trolling or direct abuse or prove anything. There isn't anything legally that can be taken from it. So as others have said any threats to let employers know are fruitless, it might cause a little hassle but it won't get the person sacked.
Also the timeliness doesn't add up, she made a horrible accusion that the person has been responsible for her suicidal thoughts when pregnant but the person didn't start commenting in here till January 2021? Her youngest is 3 now? So the timings don't match, not only is it a harsh accusation its completed incorrect!! Lastly, freedom of speech vs communications act for maliciousl communications...the latter one of those has been breached and it wasn't by the tattler. So if R has any intension of using any of those comments from here and aiming them at that person in her book she should be issued with a cease and desist order!
👋 Welcome aboard 🤗 Enjoy the ride 🤣

Reactions: 11
Seeing as she reads here on a daily I would imagine she is currently trying to take tik tok down.
Instead of her stupid da daaaa I am hearing the countdown jingle da da da da…da da da DONE! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've not fully caught up yet on this thread.
Altho she is not showing the kids like she used to... I take this as a good thing. I'm definitely here for her not sharing her kids so often. It's definitely a positive, those children have been exposed to far too much at far too young an age. And as a parent (presumably one that went through childhood trauma) you'd want to protect your own kids from anything that might expose them to being vulnerable.
This didn't age well. She's just posted chapter and verse of Wibble's school routine, with the camera in his face. 'When in doubt, throw Wibble out...' 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just checking, you searched on here (Tattle) for the poster, not on IG or FB or whatever? if you type into the Tattle search bar a phrase like "chaos IG" you should find the Tattle posts.
Yeah here but I still don’t know how I would know who it was

Reactions: 2
Seeing as she reads here on a daily I would imagine she is currently trying to take tik tok down.
Instead of her stupid da daaaa I am hearing the countdown jingle da da da da…da da da DONE! 😆
I've only just realised that one of those tiktok accounts has taken and posted some of the wiki 🤣🤣🤣

If fanny is council Annie then who did he FaceTime with the name ending in ski?
I don't know, I'm still so confused by it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah here but I still don’t know how I would know who it was
The user is ClarrieLou2, however the profile has been limited now so you can see her posts but only if you type an exact match into the search bar, and you cant see her past posts on her profile. I'm sure she won't mind me sharing the name as so many have found her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.