PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Rach is quiet today because the council is holding an extraordinary meeting to discuss the news that came in via social media over the weekend. I expect they’ll want to discuss it in the Commons this week too
Is she frantically sending voice notes to the king?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Rach is quiet today because the council is holding an extraordinary meeting to discuss the news that came in via social media over the weekend. I expect they’ll want to discuss it in the Commons this week too
Angela Rayner is probably sending Lush emails as we speak I mean troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let's just remember - shes the sort of woman who is out for revenge for anyone who has wronged her. Look at her track record of family and friends. She wants revenge on everyone of us on here for seeing through her facade so her new book will definitely be filled with Tattle hate. What she doesn't get is most of us don't give a tit and will stand by our opinions of her- however weve never taken those opinions to her so she can't do a thing about it. Tattle is no different to the football forums my husband goes on where they slag off the players that are playing tit.
In a court of law, there would be no case to answer. Bring it on Rachaele, you can't control us like you do the rest of your circle.

Reactions: 48
Is Arsetrid not working in the shop anymore then as I'm sure her days were Monday and Tuesday. And I take it Dani, the woman she met at the park is now running the centre? 🤯
How the hell are they going to make any money with those tit hours.? You can’t just open and shut when you like, it’s not just a hobby ffs.!!!
I know from having my own shop years ago you have to put in the graft, Not just duck and dive, then grab the keys when you see someone lurking ffs.. Business woman of the year award for you .. NOT.!!!!

Reactions: 26
I just had a look at both the tik tok accounts about exposing her both have new videos. One of the videos has 1200 odd views on

Reactions: 22
Just tried but don’t know where I’m supposed to be looking at
Just checking, you searched on here (Tattle) for the poster, not on IG or FB or whatever? if you type into the Tattle search bar a phrase like "chaos IG" you should find the Tattle posts.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think the outing to an employer will do anything, purely because if she was posting on here under an anonymous name it has no relation to the company she works for. If she has not messaged R directly to begin with, then it’s all irrelevant. She is basically moaning to a council that someone has been mean about her online 😆😆 I always keep minimal info on my SM and it’s locked down as far as it can possibly be.

Reactions: 22
Let's just remember - shes the sort of woman who is out for revenge for anyone who has wronged her. Look at her track record of family and friends. She wants revenge on everyone of us on here for seeing through her facade so her new book will definitely be filled with Tattle hate. What she doesn't get is most of us don't give a tit and will stand by our opinions of her- however weve never taken those opinions to her so she can't do a thing about it. Tattle is no different to the football forums my husband goes on where they slag off the players that are playing tit.
In a court of law, there would be no case to answer. Bring it on Rachaele, you can't control us like you do the rest of your circle.
It's laughable though, every time she talks about trolls, or mentions "that vile website" or whatever, people Google and find us. I'm really surprised she left the Tattle mention in the screenshot she posted on Saturday, I thought she already knew that any mention would lead to more people coming here and joining up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just found that user, what i find weird is why has she stated to R that she's deleted her account when she hasn't, she was viewing here 5 minutes ago.
And why didn't R copy and paste the other messages this user wrote about josh being a bent copper or the fall out with Emily? She's been a member here since nov 2019 so there's loads of other posts she could have chosen to post, but of course those ones would raise questions wouldn't they R 🤔
Maybe missed it but why has she fell out with Emily

The shop will be shut soon anyway. The CIC wont sustain this economical nightmare we are looking at. She'll be lucky to make it till Xmas. That's not me being 'mean,' it's the truth.

I hope Carrie is okay today 👍. Look, whatever prompted all of this wasn't Tattle. It wasn't Tattle the first time either, it was Josie and the stabbing. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Rachael and Josh have had someone dose them with reality and have crashed back into the real world, instead of the online fantasy land they've been sitting in for months. tit storms, who needs them 🙄.

Reactions: 33
Maybe missed it but why has she fell out with Emily
Because Emily had the audacity to get herself a life outside of Racket and the Snatchwork tit show. The icing on the cake was probably getting pregnant and finding out it's a girl, Rango's ego couldn't cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think that is quite right - the Tattler shared a post with her photo on on here which is how R & crew found her. But then they saved her posts for apparently "months" (clearly whatsapping them between themselves) before Rachel then decided to share this person's profile on her open social media, with her name "blacked out" extremely badly, as a follow on from a troll rant about a different person.

She then went on to say the next morning that she had had a message from said Tattler who has clearly seen the stories and so had others, as she'd had messages from other people asking if it was her. So Rachel (apparently) didn't message first, but did share her picture and name all over social media very badly anonymised (on purpose no doubt) so she could cover her arse but the intention was to out her.

The rest yes, spot on!
This is one thing I’m still unsure of, she posted Facebook SS of the council worker that couldn’t of been carrie. So we had the message to jubai first that they were fuming about, then the fb ss of council lady then the FaceTime and then the messages between her and Carrie. I still don’t get this.

Reactions: 12
Poor Glynis in admin at Neath Port Talbot Council’s Communication department will be screaming this morning when she gets that 😂

Glynis - What should I do with this email that’s come in saying one of our staff was being mean at the weekend.

Boss - Just file it under DNC for do not care and grab yourself a doughnut Glyn and tell me all about the hell you were raising at the weekend!

Glynis then hits double delete and goes to grab herself a coffee 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I missed the Emily fall out but I wonder if her balls are big enough to out Racheal in the future…

Reactions: 8
Strange how this can be posted openly on Twitter …for whole world to see about an ex Prime Minster …but supposedly I can’t say what I like on a members only gossip site …about nobodies…
just more Drama, Shite, Lies …endlessly
5D96A701-45B1-49C2-98B4-4B21DF014551.png

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.