PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I was going to say . Why should she delete her comments and account. She's done nothing wrong . That's what this site is about a discussion forum
I don't understand why she felt the need to admit to any of it or apologise. Even if she thinks she's found you on SM she can't prove your the same person on Tattle. Something doesn't add up for me.

Reactions: 28
I don't understand why she felt the need to admit to any of it or apologise. Even if she thinks she's found you on SM she can't prove your the same person on Tattle. Something doesn't add up for me.
We've only seen parts of the conversation that Rach has posted, and wanted us too see. The tattler could of said many things and been pushed to an apology because that's how narcissistic she is.
The tattler could of easily started off strong but was ground down by her emotional manipulation.

Reactions: 22
I love how she hates it here so much, yet half of us got sent this way by her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha exactly! I deffo did. I used to like her page and found the stories funny but just couldn’t put my finger on why but I thought a lot of her stories were all lies 🤷‍♀️ I then got her audio book and again when listening just had this gut feeling it was lies 🤣🤷‍♀️ I have no idea why

Then she spoke about tattle and I found this page and it all made sense ha

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Its offical, she's finally having a breakdown! WTF was that pile of vile, evil, narcissistic trolling was that? I feel for the poor woman who was on the end of it. Career break Colin has definitely been sacked, he won't be allowed back in 5 years because of his current online activities and doesn't go in hand with the police college. She really has fucked you over joshguccitwatfacemangina. Go find your balls, pack your man bag, grab W and run.
Cokepowdercathy, piece of advice for you- delete every single one of your accounts, smash your phone and withdraw your presence online. BTW how long did it take to write 90,000 words? I could have knocked out 2/3 law assignments in the time it takes you to write a rant about the tattle trolls book (yes, im doing the LLB degree. Ask your solicitor about it) bleeping muppet
(And watching your downfall is fantastic birthday present for me 😂😂🎂)
I'm a writer and can easily do 10k a day - so 8 or 9 days it would take me to write that. Plus, there'll be no thought in it so less time 👌

Reactions: 19
What’s she going to call this book ? A different kind of stupid ? As tribute to the people that buy it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Yeah exactly even if a screen shot had a profile pic in . It isn't to say that it was her profile pic it could have been a screenshot sent to her .

Would love her to report me to my boss he's a brutal ole geezer and would tell her she's a fanny and to f off

What’s she going to call this book ? A different kind of stupid ? As tribute to the people that buy it 🤣🤣🤣
A different kind of scam. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You know what she should have done, she should have messaged the woman privately. Telling her she has found her profile and what she’s written about R. She should have asked the Tattler to delete the comments and her account and that should have beenough. Maybe an apology too.

But the reality is, she loves to publicly shame people. We’ve all seen how she publicly humiliates her kids, including small W. Her friends. Her husband. Herself. Anyone.

What she did was revolting.
I can't agree with this at all.
We all joined this site for varying reasons. Anything we say is our own opinion which we choose to share with people who possibly agree with us. It's fair that people who disagree can share their opinion too.

• R recognised the profile pic that Carrie was using and sought her out on other platforms.

• R or a 'friend' then searched Tattle & screenshot all of Carries comments relating to her

• R then decided it was a good idea to privately message Carrie revealing she knows her identity, her location, her family set-up, her friends, her employer, her lifestyle. Essentially stalking!

• R then bombarded Carrie with message after message of why Carries personnal comments impacted her life, caused her trauma, suicidal thoughts, her mental health suffered, how it impacts her family.... like a dog with bone these messages were relentless

• Finally R gives Carrie an ultimatum to consider her actions, apologise, close down her sm platforms and R will think about what she'll do with this information regarding informing her husband, friends, employer of her online actions and personna !!!!

Now with all of this laid out tell me WHO do you think was in the wrong?
Who initiated the dialogue?
Who was threatening and who was submissive.
Given our (all of us) activity on Tattle would we accept being approached in the same manner and feel the action was valid?

When we post here we have a small window to edit, delete posts so Carrie couldn't possibly remove any of her comments as requested.
Furthermore had anyone quoted them they'd still be on here anyway.

I honestly wish R would pick on someone stronger who was confrontational and offered a better argument BUT I can see why people (plural as this is her MO) would panic and fold.

Lastly that statement regarding her suicidal thoughts at 8 months pregnant duck OFF. Who does she think she is Megan Markle, who coincidentally is
another narcissistic witch who claimed similar.
There are genuine people with dark thoughts every waking moment and people who chat tit lesson the importance and validity of their traumatic situation.

If anyone new has joined or lurkers deciding to finally show their hand WELCOME 👋
We are a fair bunch on the whole, with valid questions and opinions which R fefuses to address.
You can't play at being insta famous, getting the money, ads, freebies, book deals, fan base etc without being brought to task when things go against all you claim to be.
If R doesn't up her game this is never going to end for her!

Carrie hope you're OK. We've got your back.
For anyone else having a tit time of it, take care ❤ .

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I was actually thinking about this the other day, I’m sure she sold off that “heart wall” on it, but when they were at gangster granny’s I noticed she had hearts on her wall - might not be the same ones and just a coincidence but it just reminded me.

They sold calendars as well. Always thought it was odd to a) want the country to have your kids photos hanging on the wall each month b) people would want other kids photos hanging on the wall every month.
I know about the calendars, as I was one of the silly twats that bought one.
Along with the 2 books.
Although the books were kindly refunded, after I returned them on Amazon Kindle.
My reason for return was that they weren't fit for purpose.
And you can't burn kindle books.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm a writer and can easily do 10k a day - so 8 or 9 days it would take me to write that. Plus, there'll be no thought in it so less time 👌
But have you got 6 kids up your hole, a husband to monitor the bowel habits of, 2 launderettes, a shop and a packing desk to manage, all while saving 8 million women a minute, slapping on make up with a trowel AND scouring your Instagram followers to sniff out the trolls so you can voice note your solicitor about them and get them sacked?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is Arsetrid not working in the shop anymore then as I'm sure her days were Monday and Tuesday. And I take it Dani, the woman she met at the park is now running the centre? 🤯
Can't be doing very well if they are reducing opening hours already?!

Reactions: 24
I can't agree with this at all.
We all joined this site for varying reasons. Anything we say is our own opinion which we choose to share with people who possibly agree with us. It's fair that people who disagree can share their opinion too.

• R recognised the profile pic that Carrie was using and sought her out on other platforms.

• R or a 'friend' then searched Tattle & screenshot all of Carries comments relating to her

• R then decided it was a good idea to privately message Carrie revealing she knows her identity, her location, her family set-up, her friends, her employer, her lifestyle. Essentially stalking!

• R then bombarded Carrie with message after message of why Carries personnal comments impacted her life, caused her trauma, suicidal thoughts, her mental health suffered, how it impacts her family.... like a dog with bone these messages were relentless

• Finally R gives Carrie an ultimatum to consider her actions, apologise, close down her sm platforms and R will think about what she'll do with this information regarding informing her husband, friends, employer of her online actions and personna !!!!

Now with all of this laid out tell me WHO do you think was in the wrong?
Who initiated the dialogue?
Who was threatening and who was submissive.
Given our (all of us) activity on Tattle would we accept being approached in the same manner and feel the action was valid?

When we post here we have a small window to edit, delete posts so Carrie couldn't possibly remove any of her comments as requested.
Furthermore had anyone quoted them they'd still be on here anyway.

I honestly wish R would pick on someone stronger who was confrontational and offered a better argument BUT I can see why people (plural as this is her MO) would panic and fold.

Lastly that statement regarding her suicidal thoughts at 8 months pregnant duck OFF. Who does she think she is Megan Markle, who coincidentally is
another narcissistic witch who claimed similar.
There are genuine people with dark thoughts every waking moment and people who chat tit lesson the importance and validity of their traumatic situation.

If anyone new has joined or lurkers deciding to finally show their hand WELCOME 👋
We are a fair bunch on the whole, with valid questions and opinions which R fefuses to address.
You can't play at being insta famous, getting the money, ads, freebies, book deals, fan base etc without being brought to task when things go against all you claim to be.
If R doesn't up her game this is never going to end for her!

Carrie hope you're OK. We've got your back.
For anyone else having a tit time of it, take care ❤ .
I don't think that is quite right - the Tattler shared a post with her photo on on here which is how R & crew found her. But then they saved her posts for apparently "months" (clearly whatsapping them between themselves) before Rachel then decided to share this person's profile on her open social media, with her name "blacked out" extremely badly, as a follow on from a troll rant about a different person.

She then went on to say the next morning that she had had a message from said Tattler who has clearly seen the stories and so had others, as she'd had messages from other people asking if it was her. So Rachel (apparently) didn't message first, but did share her picture and name all over social media very badly anonymised (on purpose no doubt) so she could cover her arse but the intention was to out her.

The rest yes, spot on!

Reactions: 15
Is Arsetrid not working in the shop anymore then as I'm sure her days were Monday and Tuesday. And I take it Dani, the woman she met at the park is now running the centre? 🤯
4 hours a day for 4 days a week?! Is it even bleeping worth it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In a previous role, I worked closely with a local refuge, I didn't even know the address of it! All meetings were held at the offices located away from the house.
We have a child at my nursery who lives in a refuge, we don’t even have the address on file, all communication goes to mum’s email and a PO Box address.

Reactions: 33
I wonder if Rach is quiet today because the council is holding an extraordinary meeting to discuss the news that came in via social media over the weekend. I expect they’ll want to discuss it in the Commons this week too

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.