PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she hates it here so much, yet half of us got sent this way by her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
You know what she should have done, she should have messaged the woman privately. Telling her she has found her profile and what she’s written about R. She should have asked the Tattler to delete the comments and her account and that should have beenough. Maybe an apology too.

But the reality is, she loves to publicly shame people. We’ve all seen how she publicly humiliates her kids, including small W. Her friends. Her husband. Herself. Anyone.

What she did was revolting.

Reactions: 52
I love how she hates it here so much, yet half of us got sent this way by her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes! And the fact she clearly spends most of her days scrolling through to try and catch one of us out. Have a day off Ragu 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also employers are avoiding looking at employees social media accounts as it leads to biased decisions in any organisation. It’s an invasion of privacy. No update - maybe no one cares? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know what she should have done, she should have messaged the woman privately. Telling her she has found her profile and what she’s written about R. She should have asked the Tattler to delete the comments and her account and that should have beenough. Maybe an apology too.

But the reality is, she loves to publicly shame people. We’ve all seen how she publicly humiliates her kids, including small W. Her friends. Her husband. Herself. Anyone.

Why should the tattler delete her comments and apologise?
It's a gossip forum. R knows what it involves hence the original Tattle rant. If she doesn't like it, she shouldn't look!

And yes, what she did was revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Exactly this! Security was so, so tight. How do professionals allow this??! It is so dangerous. My only thought is that R isn't as involved and connected as she makes out she is.

I don't understand any of Rs claims and she overshares so much she could really be putting herself, her staff and family at risk - as well as potentionally allowing abusers to trace their fleeing survivors. It really is awful and irresponsible.
This bit exactly. She makes noises about "working with" and "behind the scenes", conveniently all very vague and wishy-washy. Last time she ditched the level 3 autistic, severely violent and difficult to control toddler to piss off to London to "do some important work" with Refuge, she was actually in the audience for the filming of a BGT episode 🤷 followed by a night on the cocktails and loving Booty Shorts Brian the hardest in a hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Has R been complaining about Tattle? There’s Freedom of Speech… she can’t censor that. Although platforms can, but just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean it can’t be said.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else know that there was & still is a PTWM online tat shop?
I never knew of it's existence until now.
It's nothing to do with the Patchwork Empire, and seems to have started when she only had 3 if her own children & 2 stolen.
It was also before she got her new gargantuan teeth & it was when she still had normal sized lips & less testosterone.
This online shop are selling t-shirts, with Women's Aid "Not Alone" t-shirts.
So Women's Aid are or were linked to her.
There's a lot of PTWM tat too.
I thought it might be an old discontinued website, but it seems that her merchandise is still available to buy & I've put 3 in my basket, just to make sure.
If everyone else knew about this, then please ignore this post.
Anyone want to order her a 'don't be a knob bag'? There's stronger words needed but can't have it all.

Seems from other posts she ignores most people that have inboxes her for help, what will she do now her and Emily have very obviously fallen out, always the story rolled out how she's so glad she found her inbox and 'saved' her and gave her a new life in Devon. 1 person, is that all? I know most won't want to be a part of her circus but she has 1 known success story that she can't use anymore.

Reactions: 15
Has R been complaining about Tattle? There’s Freedom of Speech… she can’t censor that. Although platforms can, but just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean it can’t be said.
i think what I meant was when she saw the woman start to crumble she could have left it there. The reposting the messages to humiliate her even more was too much. I certainly wouldn’t apologise. You could tell R was getting a kick out of making her feel like her job and character would be questioned.

Reactions: 19
Anyone want to order her a 'don't be a knob bag'? There's stronger words needed but can't have it all.

Seems from other posts she ignores most people that have inboxes her for help, what will she do now her and Emily have very obviously fallen out, always the story rolled out how she's so glad she found her inbox and 'saved' her and gave her a new life in Devon. 1 person, is that all? I know most won't want to be a part of her circus but she has 1 known success story that she can't use anymore.
Even that "success story" is bullshit. Emily had already left her abusive ex and started rebuilding her life when she met Iconic Iona. She was happy in a new relationship, and chose to move to Devon because her partner's son lived there and he wanted to live closer to him. It was just coincidence that it was close to BV Betty. She found a property for Emily to live in (probably through dodgy Jezza), and became her guarantor as well as her employer. Emily moved out pretty much as soon as she could, probably so she wasn't as indebted to Rancid.

Reactions: 38
I go out for one night….
I wasn't even out on Saturday but wasn't online as I was enjoying Strictly with friends and gin and giant Wotsits and oh my goodness dozens of pages to catch up on yesterday - I'm still struggling now lol! I need to stop having fun and be as miserable and angry and bitter as flounder face and (not) PC Dipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even that "success story" is bullshit. Emily had already left her abusive ex and started rebuilding her life when she met Iconic Iona. She was happy in a new relationship, and chose to move to Devon because her partner's son lived there and he wanted to live closer to him. It was just coincidence that it was close to BV Betty. She found a property for Emily to live in (probably through dodgy Jezza), and became her guarantor as well as her employer. Emily moved out pretty much as soon as she could, probably so she wasn't as indebted to Rancid.
Oh yes, can you only imagine what owing a favour to Rat poison Rita looks like, she forever reposted Ems email when they were apparently mates, no regard to how she might feel about that, just so you didn’t forget her place, she’s vile 🤮

Reactions: 18
Oh, I remember the calendars. Despite my best efforts to block them out...

View attachment 1605674

Along with the inspirational quotes... (I cropped the accompanying photo out, I figured it was best given that it shows a very young Betsy and Tallulah without tops on. Safeguarding Susan strikes again, hey?)

View attachment 1605676

The wine glasses were pretty special as well.

View attachment 1605677
She doesn’t even allow him to be Bird Boy anymore. She’s even taken that from him.

(I fall in and out of feeling sorry for him. He’s a dick, but she’s an abuser.)

Reactions: 28
She doesn’t even allow him to be Bird Boy anymore. She’s even taken that from him.

(I fall in and out of feeling sorry for him. He’s a dick, but she’s an abuser.)
I don’t feel sorry for him at all but she has broken him down with her constant neediness and control issues, he is fucked now, no escape unless he wants to live in abject poverty, which I’d rather but he likes his expensive things now doesn’t he 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16

She hasn't even got that as success story, Emily had already left her abusive partner before she even met R! Emily moved to Devon so her new boyfriend could live near his own son 🤣🤷‍♀️
R never "saved" her from anything except from a minimum waged job in shuh

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I used to feel sorry for old Sloshy but he’s just as vile as she is. Five grand watch Fred is equally abusive to his two older sons as slug lipped selina is to just about everybody she comes into contact with. Disgusting pair of cunts.

Reactions: 31
Why should the tattler delete her comments and apologise?
It's a gossip forum. R knows what it involves hence the original Tattle rant. If she doesn't like it, she shouldn't look!

And yes, what she did was revolting.
Exactly what I was going to say . Why should she delete her comments and account. She's done nothing wrong . That's what this site is about a discussion forum

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.