PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I remember the calendars. Despite my best efforts to block them out...

View attachment 1605674

Along with the inspirational quotes... (I cropped the accompanying photo out, I figured it was best given that it shows a very young Betsy and Tallulah without tops on. Safeguarding Susan strikes again, hey?)

View attachment 1605676

The wine glasses were pretty special as well.

View attachment 1605677
As if women were screaming at him to get his kit off in the street 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I come on occasionally to read here and when I saw what happened on Saturday, what the absolute duck? She's truly lost the plot and can't believe she's still gaining followers on insta even if it is only just a few.

Thank you everyone for the messages it means a lot, I've just posted on the advice section so I'll probably be hanging about but will properly catch up on Ratchet at a later date when my head is in a better place.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

View attachment 1605674

Along with the inspirational quotes... (I cropped the accompanying photo out, I figured it was best given that it shows a very young Betsy and Tallulah without tops on. Safeguarding Susan strikes again, hey?)

View attachment 1605676

View attachment 1605677
So he asked her to stop posting topless pics of him all over the place.. BUT he duznt think twice about posting his step daughters half dressed bodies on insta when in holiday.?? Is this ok then Slosh.?
Is this safeguarding Rachet.?
Disgusting, that’s what it is.!! If this was someone else posting pics there would be an uproar, But because it’s your husband, NOT EVEN their dad that’s ok.??

Reactions: 32
I come on occasionally to read here and when I saw what happened on Saturday, what the absolute duck? She's truly lost the plot and can't believe she's still gaining followers on insta even if it is only just a few.

Thank you everyone for the messages it means a lot, I've just posted on the advice section so I'll probably be hanging about but will properly catch up on Ratchet at a later date when my head is in a better place.
Hope you are ok ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1605674

View attachment 1605676

View attachment 1605677
2017: "Josh asked me to stop posting topless pictures of him"

2021: *Rambo posts CCTV screenshots of fully naked Josh outside the house*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I also can't believe that a legitimate charity like Women's Aid are in any way linked to her & her fake womens rescue centres.
I think Women's Aid do as much as they can to help victims of domestic abuse, with their resources and funds.
They helped me & I'm truly grateful to them.
But surely they wouldn't be involved with such a vile & deceitful monster as Rachel Hambleton?
Maybe I'll send them an email asking them what exactly she does for them 🤔.
I lived with someone who used to manage a WA refuge. I wasn't allowed to disclose what they did for a living to friends or family members. The location and comings and goings of those working with WA were kept very secure for the safety of the women/families. It was one of the first things I was made aware of; abusers would go to no ends to hunt down the partners and children, security and confidentiality is key for all involved.
How dangerous is it for R to discuss so much of her 'work' online; sharing her address, details of her children whereabouts etc. If she is doing the important work that she blasts on about someone professional should have a word with her about security, safety and discretion.

Reactions: 41
I wonder how many times this one will be sent back for editing 🤣
Lush book lady; We ran it through grammarly and it deleted 20,000 unnecessary words, can you add another 40k so we have a chance of this crap being long enough. Ta, lots of love, Lush book lady xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I lived with someone who used to manage a WA refuge. I wasn't allowed to disclose what they did for a living to friends or family members. The location and comings and goings of those working with WA were kept very secure for the safety of the women/families. It was one of the first things I was made aware of; abusers would go to no ends to hunt down the partners and children, security and confidentiality is key for all involved.
How dangerous is it for R to discuss so much of her 'work' online; sharing her address, details of her children whereabouts etc. If she is doing the important work that she blasts on about someone professional should have a word with her about security, safety and discretion.
Discreet is not a word that’s ever going to be associated with her or her antics, she will pimp out anyone and everyone for her own gratification.
NOTHING IS DONE WITHOUT NEEDING A ROUND OF APPLAUSE !!
I just cannot see how these real charity groups don’t publicly disassociate themselves from her for this issue alone.

Reactions: 24
Is Alan at Spotlight logging on this morning, finding the tit show that's gone on at the weekend, and calling in sick? Or was he on call and the poor bastard has been working solidly to try and clear up the mess?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In a previous role, I worked closely with a local refuge, I didn't even know the address of it! All meetings were held at the offices located away from the house.

Reactions: 23
Just wondering which newspaper would be best to take her story too 🤔 I think maybe the daily fail??
That’s right Rachael batten down the hatches.. you may just get what you have always wanted, fame, but maybe not quite the way you imagined.
Be nice if it coincides with your book launch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m new here, PTWM was mentioned in another thread I’m on so I’ve come for a nosy. Don’t know anything about her, but read the messages she sent the ‘troll’ and they made me feel sick. What exactly did she want from the woman??
I don’t understand why people don’t get that this isn’t a troll site? Its a gossip site. They have to physically come here to read what people say about them. If you don’t like what people say about you, duck off and don’t read here!

Reactions: 74
I’m new here, PTWM was mentioned in another thread I’m on so I’ve come for a nosy. Don’t know anything about her, but read the messages she sent the ‘troll’ and they made me feel sick. What exactly did she want from the woman??
I don’t understand why people don’t get that this isn’t a troll site? Its a gossip site. They have to physically come here to read what people say about them. If you don’t like what people say about you, duck off and don’t read here!
The exact advice she gives people about her page, she’s an idiot

Where’s she gone ? Giving it some of that on the rescue remedy ? I don’t think she got that apology 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its offical, she's finally having a breakdown! WTF was that pile of vile, evil, narcissistic trolling was that? I feel for the poor woman who was on the end of it. Career break Colin has definitely been sacked, he won't be allowed back in 5 years because of his current online activities and doesn't go in hand with the police college. She really has fucked you over joshguccitwatfacemangina. Go find your balls, pack your man bag, grab W and run.
Cokepowdercathy, piece of advice for you- delete every single one of your accounts, smash your phone and withdraw your presence online. BTW how long did it take to write 90,000 words? I could have knocked out 2/3 law assignments in the time it takes you to write a rant about the tattle trolls book (yes, im doing the LLB degree. Ask your solicitor about it) bleeping muppet
(And watching your downfall is fantastic birthday present for me 😂😂🎂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm just catching up but SO much to say about all this.
Her behaviour has been abhorrent. The actual pleasure she's getting out of bullying and frightening someone is grim
From now on every post of mine will contain "why have you grown your following off the back of abused, terrified women and used them to make yourself rich. Where's the PayPal money and the GoFundMes" can't imagine she will screenshot that
I'm going to report every single story where she is a bully in future
Also to say I understand why the "troll" panicked and apologised - it might not be illegal but its a bleeping ball ache to have to go through it with your employer.

Also - trolling is someone messaging you directly. R stated this had happened with this woman which is a total lie. In fact R is the one messaging this woman which makes HER the troll!

And finally if she thinks this site is trolling wait til she sees what Twitter is like! duck me, that place is a cesspit and GUESS WHAT noone is getting sacked for posting opinions on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
In a previous role, I worked closely with a local refuge, I didn't even know the address of it! All meetings were held at the offices located away from the house.
Exactly this! Security was so, so tight. How do professionals allow this??! It is so dangerous. My only thought is that R isn't as involved and connected as she makes out she is.

I don't understand any of Rs claims and she overshares so much she could really be putting herself, her staff and family at risk - as well as potentionally allowing abusers to trace their fleeing survivors. It really is awful and irresponsible.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.