PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she has answered the question.

Where did the PAYPAL money go.

where did the PayPal money go Rach?

Reactions: 36
I have just read the article about the police officer dismissed in June, it all fits time wise with Joyce. I wish I knew someone in the police I could ask, I am a bit stuck where to go from here. The only thing is actually phone Devon and Cornwall police and ask for him directly. I think that might bring there downfall if it could be confirmed he was sacked. I don’t even think the Huns would think that is okay, that is a major lie. Aaagh I can’t think what to do 🙄

Reactions: 22
I've lurked here for a while but I feel I need to post today as last nights FB stories triggered an anxiety attack for me :( The whole tone was vile, goading and just downright disgusting.

How can they say they're getting trolled and it's so bad, when they can goad someone with the fact that they can get them sacked (yes we all know it'll never happen as the perceived incident has no credence and no employer would take such action, but what an evil thing to taunt someone with) and that's okay?

Honestly, that's just sick.

I'm not looking for any sympathy from you guys by the way, just I felt I needed to post.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I want going to but I just explained to my old man the latest going’s on. I just had to stop him going into Joyce’s Instagram to offer him a ‘chat’ he was fully prepared to give name, employer etc. He’s actually wanting his boss to be emailed now. He takes no tit from anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've lurked here for a while but I feel I need to post today as last nights FB stories triggered an anxiety attack for me :( The whole tone was vile, goading and just downright disgusting.

How can they say they're getting trolled and it's so bad, when they can goad someone with the fact that they can get them sacked (yes we all know it'll never happen as the perceived incident has no credence and no employer would take such action, but what an evil thing to taunt someone with) and that's okay?

I'm not looking for any sympathy from you guys by the way, just I felt I needed to post.
I am sorry you feel like that. I agree. It wasn't nice to read. Hope you are OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Yep!

Rach - "Be Kind"
Also Rach - "I'm going to try and get you sacked"

Reactions: 39
We all know pa jo will be paid a bonus to write up a fake email reply from that council ready for tomorrow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I have just read the article about the police officer dismissed in June, it all fits time wise with Joyce. I wish I knew someone in the police I could ask, I am a bit stuck where to go from here. The only thing is actually phone Devon and Cornwall police and ask for him directly. I think that might bring there downfall if it could be confirmed he was sacked. I don’t even think the Huns would think that is okay, that is a major lie. Aaagh I can’t think what to do 🙄
I read that article too, the officer involved is being protected under mental health concerns, I can just see them pulling that one out the bag 🤦‍♀️
Also the officer was dismissed for misusing data? Troll hunting ? 😂
You know what they say, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck ….
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am sorry you feel like that. I agree. It wasn't nice to read. Hope you are OK x
Thanks wine. All good here but I just felt I had to write down how I felt - maybe to get closure for myself? It really did affet me, guess I was thinking how I would react if she'd written that to me, bit of a flashback.

Thanks for checking in on me - means a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ring Devon and Cornwall police and say you've found a hedgehog and you've heard PC Joshua Marshall is the WOman for the job!?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she jabbing at her face with that brush like she’s trying to stab her pores?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.