PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is delusional, isn’t she ? She can wreck women’s lives, harass supposed trolls, slag trolls of online say how vile etc they are.

If anything is ever aimed back at her she kicks off. You reap what you sow Rancid.

It’s says a lot about her with her high turn around of friends, employees etc. She’s clearly not a nice person.

She needs to take a look at herself before she tries to judge others.
LOL 😂😂.
Probably wasting my time here because she's so far gone but.....

Women Rachael has dragged in books and on the Internet:

Her Mum.
Her Step Mum.
Her Sister.
Josh's Ex Wife.
Edie's Dads Wife.
Vanessa.
Mia.
Ava.
Elsie.
Every woman who doesn't agree with her.
Whoever the friend is that said something upsetting. (Remember she said 'they must not have healed.')
Her own daughters.

Women I am occasionally bitchy about on the Internet (let's face it, I'm more bitchy about men.)

Rachael

But I need to heal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Nothing is more important than lady muck and her hair. Have we had a big hair reveal yet?

My bet is on she’s had extensions and colour

Reactions: 12
Nothing can be worse than when she had her mid life crisis at the beginning of the pandemic and had that awful man shave 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But by commenting here isn't that what we are doing? We're distancing ourselves, she doesn't have to read it. From what I can work out from her recent troll hunt, no one here has messaged her. She just doesn't like that she can't control what we say on Tattle.
She bleeping shat herself with excitement when Sloshy got that late night message about a dripping fanny! We have always said that if she was getting abusive messages in her inbox she'd screenshot the tit out of them but she never does, proving that it's not happening. This was her opportunity to show that they do get messages (well, one message that could have been a bot, or a hack but you know, she'll take what she can get!).

Reactions: 31
Trigger Warning: GROSS, MISOGYNY

Josh's two most recent follows are sickening 🤢.

0605CCCB-ACB3-4089-8252-B4B0E76B40CA.jpeg
4A6FCBC4-496C-4F6C-9E89-307D63B293AF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Sorry to harp back to weekend events....

@Clarrielou2 are you still checking in?
If so can you clarify or someone who was on it from the start

☆ R worked out who you were from your profile pic & found you on fb, insta etc.

☆ She went into your Tattle posting history & ss numerous posts of yours dissing her

☆ with this information she then uploaded a rant on insta using said ss, fb profile etc although 'gently blanking' out your identity enough for people to work out who you were

☆ Obviously mortified you messaged R FIRST asking her to please remove the insta posts as you were clearly identifiable and had received messages confirming this

☆ this is when the message exchanges took place which are in the thread

Do you still have the full messages in order?
Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not another case of R doxxing?
Could this not assist @VCJR with her ongoing complaint?

Glad Ethel is turning a corner and the vet bill costs them dearly.

Reactions: 21
Is there a reason she has to take two people with her to get her hair done? It's like she doesn't like her own company or something.....strange AF if you ask me

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.