PTWM #144 Drinking tea with friends is private to me, here’s my sons dirty bum for you all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he must have been a shite copper if they are willing to let him go on a 'FIVE year career break'
How old is sloshy? Most of the Coppers I know have retired at about 55 - surely this break takes him into the time most would be prepping to get their pension

Reactions: 11
I think she’s wary of Astrid. Which shows what a bully she is - she knows exactly what she’s doing when she pushes younger women around.
Astrid definitely won’t be bullied by her.

The father to Emily's baby? The boyfriend she has had for the past 4 or so years (before she even went to devon)
I’m confused. I thought Rancid rescued Emily and her son from DV or am I confused??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I’m confused. I thought Rancid rescued Emily and her son from DV or SM I confused??

That’s what Rancid made out but it wasn’t true. She moved to be with her partner who was in Devon already and she’d been out of the DV relationship a while.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That’s what Rancid made out but it wasn’t true. She moved to be with her partner who was in Devon already and she’d been out of the DV relationship a while.
You’re joking, I bought all that crap. So Em is as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Eachpeach any news following the live?
She told a story of a lady she was helping who's son was happy his brother fitted into the donated airforce 1 and they all felt sorry for him so everyone's offering to donate money to get him a pair. As her kids would notice if he wasn't in the latest get up. So they somehow managed to get said kid a pair of airforce1 and a hype back pack.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
That was honestly the most defensive q&a I've ever read, she seriously needs to relax. If it's going to naff you off that much getting sent the questions to answer just don't do them?!

Reactions: 10

I’m confused. I thought Rancid rescued Emily and her son from DV or am I confused??
No, thats what R implied. Although I don't know why because it was pretty obvious to long term followers that that wasn't the case.
She left her abusive partner and took him to court etc THEN messaged R after that had happened and she went to her book tour. While Emily was living with her parents she met her now boyfriend, she moved to Devon because her boyfriend wanted to be closer to his own son who lived there, R obviously offered her a job etc to make the move easier. She also made it look like this boyfriend was the one who was abusive which isn't the case. They did split briefly but wasn't long before they were back together.
But no, R did not save Emily or was even around when E was going through abuse.

Reactions: 24
No, thats what R implied. Although I don't know why because it was pretty obvious to long term followers that that wasn't the case.
She left her abusive partner and took him to court etc THEN messaged R after that had happened and she went to her book tour. While Emily was living with her parents she met her now boyfriend, she moved to Devon because her boyfriend wanted to be closer to his own son who lived there, R obviously offered her a job etc to make the move easier. She also made it look like this boyfriend was the one who was abusive which isn't the case. They did split briefly but wasn't long before they were back together.
But no, R did not save Emily or was even around when E was going through abuse.
Thanks for explaining that. It all sounds fishy to me.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling with Emily mentioning her mental health and being pregnant that she has chosen to walk away.
I don’t always watch because i got fed up with the paid ads. R chooses what to share so it seems dramatic and reels people in. Then when she started Patron I thought ‘nah’ people paying you to watch you post tit about your life and exploit children
When Em first moved down I remember Rachael laughing with her that she had got her first childrens services referral and how did it feel? You could see Emily was sucked in by her but also uncomfortable, I thought then why would you want to associate your life and little boy with a family who are constantly referred for this reason? Emily genuinely cared about the woman who used these centres and wanting to help the local community.
I don’t know much about these centres I’ve only seen snippets but why would you open 3 all at the same time? Do one and see how it goes then you build.
the store looks like a charity sorry gifted shop.
And how would she be able to spot a troll? What’s to stop somebody from here going to Devon and walking into her shop? Is everyone who walks in to her shop a troll?
It’s a shame she treats Willby the way she does if she has so much money to spare why is she using a you tube channel to help W with his speech and not paying for a private speech and language therapist?
even Mr Tumble would benefit him as she could learn to sign with him and help communicate. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
The whole SIM card thing was weird!! We all thought it was to hide stuff from her at the time but now it’s hhhmmm 🤔
Maybe the SIM card story was a public documentation to cover for evidence that couldn’t be submitted, to a work tribunal or investigation maybe… how convenient it dropped down a floorboard.
Something similar happened with colleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy. RV staff member conveniently lost her phone overboard destroying evidence that was required in court. She probably got the idea from that, the pair of lying numbnuts.

Reactions: 20
Well he must have been a shite copper if they are willing to let him go on a 'FIVE year career break'
Wasn’t he just wildlife police or something like that. I can’t imagine him restraining anybody. My 13 year old daughter (who is an angel) would run rings round him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She told a story of a lady she was helping who's son was happy his brother fitted into the donated airforce 1 and they all felt sorry for him so everyone's offering to donate money to get him a pair. As her kids would notice if he wasn't in the latest get up. So they somehow managed to get said kid a pair of airforce1 and a hype back pack.
Did anyone ask about Emily?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.